Final

Because V likes getting things he wants

It was just another day at school, waking up early in the morning, something that most people dreaded. But if you want a good job and a future career where you make lots of money, you need to do well in school.

 

“Awesome.” A girl with long brown hair muttered as she got out of bed. Her name was Kwon Hye Su, some call her a goody goody considering she is always about a hour early before the bell signalling school to start, and that she would never forget her stuff, and she would always listen to the teacher and that she would never have homework, and does whatever the teacher asks her because she’s a freaking teachers pet-- and blah blah blah.

 

Like sorry, if she actually wants to actually try and do well in school and have a good reputation with the teachers, because they could help her show her future teachers that she is a good student.

 

Okay, so it’s not like she isn’t a goody goody, she is...somewhat. But if you actually get to know her, she’s hyperactive, weird, loud/talkative, and outgoing. Don’t act and judge someone like you know them, when it’s obvious you don’t.

 

Walking into her bathroom with her uniform in hand she shut the door with her foot and set the clothes down on the countertop. Grabbing a hair brush to fix her the mess on her head called her, she was about to brush it when...

 

“Oww...my throat.” The moment the black brush sweep through her hair, she had breathed in and it hurt. Bad. Quickly throwing the brush she grabbed .

 

 

She knew what had happened, “Curse my life, and me always getting sick.”

The night before her nose had hurt every time she breathed through her nose, causing her to end up having to sleep breathing through . Even though her eat her medicine and everything, nothing had worked. And the effects were just getting worse now, because every time she breathed, it not only caused her nose to hurt, but as well.

 

“Where are those damn pills?!” Her voice was raspy.

 

After solving all of that, she quickly went into the washroom to resume getting ready. And about 30 minutes later, she came out dressed in her uniform, with her brown hair done in two ponytails with her bangs braided off to one side. Makeup was simply, and it really brought out her inner cute, in which her friends and boyfriend keep calling her ‘cute’, ‘adorable’ and such.

 

Now, finally going downstairs she saw her everyday breakfast already on the table. It includes a warm glass of milk --don’t judge, she just thinks warm milk tastes better-- a couple slices of fried bacon, and a bowl of freshly cut fruits.

 

“Yum!” She said as her set her light backpack down on the ground and put on her shoes for later.

 

-----

 

At school, she got to her locker, in the locker bay were some students, not that many, maybe like 3-4, they were just by themselves on their phones, typical.

 

Going to her locker, “Okay...turn the thingy, whatever it’s called clockwise two times and land on the number...6.” She muttered to no one in particular, “Turn it around the opposite way and land on the letter L...” Little did she know that someone was right behind her ready to laugh out loud at her cuteness,. “And finally--”

 

“What? No V?” The poor girl jumped up a good 10 inches into the air, dropping the backpack that was once on her shoulders down onto the ground.

 

“HOLY! Lord is the mother of...” She turned around and rolled her eyes at the boy who was biting his lips seductively trying to hold in his laughter. That boy was none other than her childish weird 4D boyfriend, Kim Tae Hyung, or as he likes to be called ‘V’.

 

Hitting him on the chest a couple of times, lightly of course, she whisper yelled, “Taetae!” one more hit, “You idiot! Don’t scare me like that!”

 

“Ara ara. I won’t do that again, but seriously...6L...what? Is the next letter...V?” V asked as he leaned in to get a kiss, only to have him girlfriend lean backwards away from his mouth.

 

“No, considering the letter V isn’t even on my lock. Now if you excuse me.” Hye Su said and turned around, causing her to miss the adorable pout that was now plastered on V’s face.

 

“But-- but--” -V

 

“Tae, could you be quiet, I have to re-enter my combination now thanks to you.” -Hye Su

 

“Yah! That’s Tae ‘oppa’. I’m older than you.” V frowned some more.

 

“Only by a day you big baby.” Hye Su successfully opened her locker, and V snatched the lock from her, not like she cared.

 

“What is your combo again? 6L0 I’m guessing?” V decided to be annoying to get something he wanted, “You guessed right.” Hye Su answered only half listening to what he was saying as she got all her books and stuff ready for class..

 

“But...Hye Su-ahhh!!!” V whined like a child who wanted candy but couldn’t have any.

 

“What class rotation do we have today Taetae?” Hye Su asked looking for her schedule.

 

“....” V didn’t answer.

 

“Taetae?” Hye su looked up, looked straight, and than looked down, only to giggle at her childish boyfriend. He was currently sitting on the ground, by her feet, with his arms crossed, and pouting like a child.

 

“Phahahhahahaha~!” She laughed and closed her locker and got all her stuff that she needed and squatted down to meet V’s eyes. Only to have him look away to the side.

 

“Yah...Kim Taehyung. Stop acting like a child, you’re 17 years old. Not 6.” -Hye Su

“...” V just continued to ignore her.

 

With a roll of her eyes, “Look, I don’t know what I did, but I’m sorry okay? Geez, don’t pout, you’ll get uglier that way.”

 

He finally turned to face her, “Are you implying that I’m handsome?”

 

“You aren’t handsome.” V pouted more.

 

“Well than...” This time turned his entire body away from her.

 

“Aish this boy.” She moved to be in front of him again.

 

“You want to know what I don’t think you’re handsome?” -Hye Su

 

Pondering on the offer for a second, he leaned in with puckered lips, implying that he wanted a kiss first. With a sigh, “Find.”

 

She quickly pecked his lips, but before she could pull back, V had already cupped her face with his hands, keeping her in that position for a couple of moments, savoring the sweet taste of her lips, sadly for him the memory was short lived as she accidentally dropped her heavy binder that has her math textbook inside, on him, along with her pencil case and phone, which had their couple phone case on.

 

“Ugghhh!” He groaned out in pain, the binder had fell at an angle where the edge would end up falling on his groin.

 

“Oh my god! Oppa, mianhae!” Hye Su apologized quickly and picked up her stuff putting it aside for the time being. “Are you okay?!”

 

“I’m fine..” He said clutching onto his hurt area.

 

Still feeling guilty, she grabbed his face with the palms of her hands, taking him by surprise at the sudden action, “Huh? Whatt...?”

 

Pressing her lips on his, it was a passionate kiss that told him she was sorry and would somehow make up for it later in time.

 

“I’m sorry.” She kissed pecked his lips again, “I’m sorry.” It was as if she had a repeat button installed in her since she continued kissing every part of her face while saying, “I’m sorry.” The plan was to make V forget about the pain his lower region was currently causing him, and just feel all the love Hye Su was now giving him.

 

“Okay-” “Babe!-” He finally pushed her off, “I don’t feel pain anymore.” -V

 

“Are you sure?” Hye Su asked innocently, not believing him.

 

“Yes, I’m 100 percent sure that I’m okay. You kissing me once just showed me that you would give me what I want~~”

 

“Pssftt.” She scoffed, “I don’t give you want you want. I felt sorry for you, considering the fact that it was my fault you got hurt in the first place.”

 

“Same meaning, different wording...sort of.” -V

 

“Yeah whatever.” She stood up, not before grabbed her stuff with a tight grip.

 

“Don’t deny it! Being the little good girl you are, plus your love for you Taetae oppa, you don’t like seeing me upset and mad when you know that you’re the reason behind it, so you would do whatever it takes to make me happy, there for, you give me what I want, and as we all know. Kim Taehyung, aka V like’s getting things he wants.” V ranted on and on.

 

“Okay, first of all. That made no sense...AT ALL. Secondly, I may be a goody goody, but you know full well that I have a smart mouth, and unless you want to hear harsh words spill out of my mouth and have me spit them at you, I would just--” She was cut off when an index finger was placed on her lips.

 

“Get you finger of my mouth, it tastes like dirt.”

 

“Yah! My hand isn’t dirty!” V exclaimed, “Well it tastes like dirt.”

 

Just as she was about to walk away, “I love you.” He back hugged her, she smiled softly, “I love you too.”

 

“Now lets go to class you big weirdo.” -Hye Su

 

“Right!” He snagged his stuff from his locker and they intertwined their fingers together, “But you have to admit, you give me what I want.”

 

“You do the same for me.”

 

“Maybe, but still.” -V

 

“I have to give into you oppa, you’re like a giant baby who won’t stop whining unless he gets what he wants, and we all know, ‘V likes getting things he wants’.” -Hye Su

 

“That is very true. But something he wants, is already here...right beside him.” -V

 

“So cheesy!” -Hye Su

 

“Only for you~” V cooed.


Sorry if it's crappy >.< I didn't proof read it. but anyways. night night!

don't forget to comment and subscribe!! ^-^