Be Mine: Lee JoonxMir

Kpop OTP One-shots

 

NOTE: This story has mild swearing and a tiny bit of blood. 


 

 

Lee Joon P.O.V

 

I grabbed my book and sat down on my couch,I had poured myself a glass of wine,hopefully relaxing for once since I got the day off from work. Infinitely Yours...Under the magic romanticism Korea, two different personalities journeying together. A very funny yet entertaining love story...I was givin this book from a friend but never really got around to reading it since...well...I don't read love stories often. Whenever I did,it brought back memories...

 

The story was getting pretty good,I was about 3 chapters and 2 glasses of wine into the novel. Until my phone started ringing non stop. With a sigh,I got up,putting my finger in-between the pages so i wouldn't loose my spot.

 

"Yubseyo?..." I dropped my book instantly as I heard the voice on the phone speak.

 

"Whoa whoa whoa...calm down...where are you now?....ok,stay there,i'm coming to get you." I hung up and ran to get my coat after putting on my shoes. I ran out the door wiht my keys in hand. Getting in my car,I drove off and tryed not to go over the speed limit. A good 15 minutes have passed until I reached a deep ally. I pulled into the ally a little bit and got out,running to the young man sitting on the ground.

 

"Mir? Mir?! Can you hear me??" I yelled at him,he just looked at me with slightly open eyes. I sighed and picked him up,carrying him in my arms over to my car. I sat him in the passenger seat and buckled him in and ran around to the otherside and drove home. I looked over every once in a while to look him over,I could see blood on his clothes and some cuts as well as bruises. Damn it Mir...why did you do that..?! Once I got to my house,I quickly grabbed Mir and brought him inside. Once the light from the bathroom hit him and I took off his jacket,I could see how badly he was hurt. 

 

I feel like I wanna cry...He had got himself into major trouble this time...I sat hiim down on the edge of the tub and the water. All he did was sit there with his head hanging down a little,I looked at him from the corner of my eye and seen tear stains over the blood on his cheeks. Rolling up my sleeves,I grabbed a few rags and dipped them into the lukewarm water,slowly wiping off the blood on his arms and shoulders. The sleeveless white shirt he was wearing was stained with dirt and blood.

 

Once I washed off all the blood from his arms,I kneeled in front of him so I could see his face. There were marks on his face that were welting,and some open cuts. I sighed and grabbed a chair from the hallway and brought it inside,sitting in front of him. My hand rose up and gently grabbed his chin,tilting his head up. He finally looked into my eyes.

 

"Mir...what happened to you..?" I said in a quiet tone,looking at the marks on his face more closely. Once I wiped off the dirt,I bandaged up his wounds and got him a new shirt and pants. He took them from me and I left the bathroom, sitting on my couch,I waited for him to change. I almost fell asleep until I heard the bathroom door open. My eyes shot open and I sat up. He walked over to me and sat down by me,not talking.

 

I looked at him but he kept his eyes down,I turned to him and spoke up again. "Mir...tell me what happened." He looked away now,I couldn't see his face,just the back of his head.

 

"Just...the usual..." He said quietly. 

 

"Mir,this is not the 'usual'. Did they touch you?" I replied,I know he knew what I ment by that.

 

He shook his head and I sighed in relief. Getting up,I went and opened the door to my room. "You can sleep in here tonight." Mir looked at me and then the door,he got up slowly and walked over there. I was about to walk away to go and wash his clothes but he wrapped his arms around me quickly from behind. I stopped walking and I heard him mumble "Thank you...hyung..." I smiled slightly at his soft word,turning around,I hugged him back,but not hard.

 

He let go and walked into the room,I went and washed his clothes,trying to get the stains out. After about an hour and a half,I finished with getting the stains out and folding his clothes. I decided to go and check on him before I went to sleep on the couch. Mir was already asleep of course,so I quietly walked up to the bed and stared down at him. He looks so peacful when he's sleeping... I placed a small kiss on his forehead and turned to walk away. I was almost to the doorway when I heard "Hyung...don't go..." A bit startled,I turned and seen him looking at me. Without hesitation,I walked back over and got into the bed,I sat leaning against the bed frame as he turned over and snuggled up to me. I pulled the covers over us and he used my body as a pillow,putting my arm around him and his hair as my other hand gently rubbed his hand the was on my torso.

 

"You're warm..." He mumbled sounding half asleep. I chuckled and kissed his head and replied "Go to sleep..."

 

 

Mir's P.O.V

 

I layed there on the bed,up against him...he was being nice to me now...I wish I could just lay here and feel his warmth but I knew reality wouldn't let me. Joon-hyung was nice to me even though I got into so much trouble...even though I was young...even though he doesn't know that I love him...he's still nice to me.

 

Heat rose to my cheeks as I felt his lips on my head and his arms on me. I felt safe for once. Even though I blushed,I looked at his hand that was rubbing mine and I smiled. Burrying my face into his chest,i slowly fell asleep.

 

When I woke up,I didn't see Joon...and I kinda felt cold...I wonder when he left last night? I looked over at the clock on the side of the bed and senn it was only 7:30 a.m. I tryed to get up but the pain made it really hard. I closed my eyes tight,trying to push away the pain as I struggled to get up,but failed.

 

"Oh,you're awake." I heard,opening my eyes,I seen Joon with a tray of food. I was kinda shocked,so I didn't say anything. He smiled and walked over,I just layed there since I couldn't move. "Here,let me help you." Joon said with a smile,I blushed and looked away as he helped me sit up. It didn't hurt at all when he helped me. I was now leaning against the bed frame as Joon sat on the side of the bed with the trat. He looked at me with a smile and said "Would you like something to eat?" I nodded and tryed not to look him in the eyes,knowing I would just blush again.

 

Joon grabbed a spoon and fed me some homemade chicken soup. It tasted so good,I heard Joon chuckle a little and I finally look into his eyes. He was smiling at me.

 

"What..?" I asked him in a innocent tone.

 

He chuckled again and replied "When you slurp the soup,it's really cute." 

 

I blushed and let my eyes wander to the side. He held a piece of toast up to my mouth and I finally snapped back to earth from my thoughts. I took a bite of the toast and he pulled it away. Joon set the tray on the table by the bed and looked over at me. He laughed a little and I kinda frowned,wondering what it was this time.

 

He noticed the look on my face and leaned in towards me,raising his  hand and putting it on my cheek. I looked into his eyes and couldn't look away. I felt his thumb brush across my bottom lip and the corner of my mouth. "You had some crumbs on your mouth." He smiled at me and went to the closet. I touched my lips and sighed to myself,wishing it was his lips on mine...

 

Joon walked over to me with the clothes I was wearing last night,though there were no stains in them,just a couple of rips. "I got the stains out,but couldn't do anything about the tears." He set them on the bed and continued "I'm going to the kitchen to do dishes,go ahead and get changed." With that,he walked out.

 

After I ate,I felt better,my body didn't hurt. Was it the soup?? Either way,I could move now. I got up and slowly got dressed in my clothes. Though I still wanted to wear his...

 

Once I was dressed,I walked out of the room and to the kitchen to where Joon was. He looked at me and said "You were quick." 

 

I walked over and started helping with the dishes,he looked at me a bit surprised. "I should at least help with this...after all you've done for me."  I mumbled.

 

Lee Joon P.O.V

 

Mir had come out of the room and came by me to the sink. I figured he'd sit and wait for me to say something. Plus,he wouldn't even look at me. Was it something I said?

 

Flashback

 

I chuckled and looked at Mir,the way he slurped it was like al ittle boy. I told him that it was cute so he blushed. God...you just love doing that to me... I just wanted to take him...make him mine...but I couldn't. SOmething wasn't letting me. After I gave him toast,he still had crumbs on his lip...just like a clueless woman. I wiped it off and I think he blushed at how close I was...was he expecting more?

 

End of flashback

 

"I should at least help with this...after all you've done for me." He mumbled. I watched him as he washed a few dishes. I wiped my hands off from the water and waited for him to put down the dish. Once he did,I grabbed his wrist and pushed him against the wall,trying not to slam him into it. He looked surprised which made me want him more.

 

I pressed my lips onto his and used my free arm to pull him against me. I pulled away and looked into his eyes,he was blushing and his eyes were half way closed. I smiled and kissed him again,letting go his wrist and placing my hand onto his neck,as my other stayed on his waist. I felt his hands move up and onto my chest,with this,I smiled and deepened the kiss. After a long while of me kissing him,I slowly pulled away.

 

We both panted a bit trying to catch out breath. I still had my face close to his as I asked him...

 

"Mir...will you be mine?" His eyes widened slightly and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

 

I heard him whisper "Deh...!" I smiled and hugged him back,I set him up on the counter and kissed him again. I looked into his eyes for a while and he was blushing,it was so cute!

 

For the longest time,ever since I met him...I felt like I had to protect him,like he was my little brother. But that love grew into this,and I knew he felt the same way.

 

Finally...I made him mine. 

 

 


 

 

Like,Comment and subscribe~!

 

Want to request a story? Please go to the main page! :D

 

~Panda