Himchan (BAP)

KPOP Imagines
Location: Various Places
 
You were getting ready to meet Himchan for a second date. You guys have been seeing each other for a month but haven't made it official. You were hoping that would change tonight. Suddenly, you heard a horn beep outside. You looked and saw Himchan waiting for you in front of your apartment building. You grabbed everything you needed and walked out of your apartment. You went over to Himchan and hugged him tightly.
 
"I thought I was supposed to meet you." You said.
"Change of plans. I wanted to pick you up."
 
You went to the passenger's side and Himchan opened the door for you. When you were in and settled, he closed the door and went to the driver's side. Himchan drove off towards the destination. You guys went to a korean BBQ restaurant and had an amazing dinner. Afterwards, you guys went to the movie theater to see Insidious 2. Although you were terrified the whole time, Himchan was comforting you. To end your date, you both went to the Han River and watched the sunset. As you guys sat on a bench, Himchan wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer. You began to grow nervous.
 
"(Your name)-ah~" Himchan began.
"Yes?"
"I... like you. A lot." He said.
You wanted to jump for joy but couldn't because you would look like a fool.
"I like you too."
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.
You couldn't believe what you heard so you had him repeat it.
"Ask that again." You smiled.
"Will you be my girlfriend (your name)?"
You squealed.
"Yes! I have been waiting for you to ask that."
 
You hugged him tightly, but when you pulled away he kissed your lips sweetly as the sun was going down behind you guys.