Chen (EXO)

KPOP Imagines

Location: Halloween night at the dorm

"No Chen I don't want to!" You exclaimed as your boyfriend started pulling out scary movies.

"Please~ the other members are out trick-or-treating for the night so they won't scare you and I'll be with you the whole time." "Fine!" You said giving into the pouty face he was giving you.

"Why are they out trick-or-treating anyway? They are way too old for that."

"I don't know." He said chuckling and popping the movie in. "Wait! We need popcorn." He said going to pop some.

A few minutes later he returned and handed you the bowl. You started popping pieces into your mouth and he started the movie. He turned the light out by the couch and wrapped his arm around you pulling you in. You rested your head in the right position so when you were scared you could easily hide you face in his neck.

"Oppa~" "Hmm~" "Did you hear that?" You asked him looking around.

"Hear what?"

"Nothing. Nevermind." You said dismissing the sound you were sure you heard.

*BANG!*

"Oppa!" You screamed knocking the popcorn onto the floor as you moved to his lap hiding your face in the crook of his neck.

"It's nothing I will go check it out if it will make you feel better." You nodded your head signaling that it would. You moved from his lap and he walked down the hall.

"Ahhh!!" You heard and you couldn't help but cry.

"Chen!! Oppa!!" You yelled down the hall.

You didn't get an answer so you went to the kitchen grabbing the biggest knife possible. You headed down the hall slowly flicking the light on in the bathroom seeing nothing. You did the same with all the rooms. The last one to check was Chen's. You walked in flicking the light on to find all of the members in the room with a cake.

"Happy Birthday!!" They all yelled but you were extremely upset by the cruel joke your boyfriend played on you.

You tossed the knife onto an open bed and walked out of the room.

"(your name)! Wait!" You could hear Chen calling after you but that didn't stop you from leaving the dorm.

You ran and got on the elevator and went all the way to the top level then out a door to the roof. You sat against the wall with your head down and tears streaming from my eyes. You picked your head up at the sound of a door opening. You seen him and stood up. You tried to go the other way but he was in front of you in seconds. Forgetting you were on the roof you stepped back almost falling 15 stories to the ground but he caught you pulling you into him. You buried your face in his chest and cried. He hugged you tightly and your hair.

"I'm sorry." He said pulling away from you to see your face.

"I'm still mad." You said frowning.

"I know." He said leaning forward and kissing your cheek.

You smiled and hugged him tightly. After almost falling from the roof you never wanted to let him go.

"How about that cake?" He said smiling and grabbing your hand.

"Okay but if you ever play a mean joke like this again prepare for the worst." You said smiling then changing into a sprint as you raced him back to the dorm for cake.