Chapter 17

That's Not Possible!

(Hyeri)

 

Chunji caught my hand as we walked past the school gate. I shot him a look, but he just shrugged and held my hand tighter.

 

"Yah, babo, I don't want people to think we're together!", I hissed, trying to pry my hand away from his.

 

Again, he shrugged. "What do you mean? Everyone's already used to our skinship. Just add some kissing, what's the big deal?"

 

I looked at him in disbelief. "The kissing is the big deal, idiot!"

 

"Then let them get used to it.", he said, and I soon felt the same pair of lips from last night on mine. I heard a micture of gasps and whispers from the students around us. He pulled away and smiled, probably in victory.

 

I glared at him. "You did not just do that."

 

This time, he smirked. "Oh, but I kind of did."

 

I opened my mouth to talk, but what I said was drowned in a pool of what I call 'Ricky's annoying voice'.

 

I groaned and turned around. Ricky was running towards us with Yejin, Niel and Chamgjo tagging alone behind him, walking normally.

 

Ricky skidded to a halt, stopping a meter or so in front of us. He gasped for air, and straightened up within a matter of seconds. "Are you guys-- going to be-- kissykissy-- all the time?! It's so annoying!", he whined, stomping his feet.

 

I scoffed and pinched his cheek with my free hand. "Chillax dude, you're going to be like that with Yejin soon."

 

"EH?!"

 

Chunji laughed along with me. "Ricky, you are onr funny guy."

 

Soon Yejin, Changjo and Niel were also in front of us. I raised my hand and waved. The boys waved back, but Yejin hugged me.

 

"Unnie why did you leave me with these two dorks you are so evil." She glanced at Changjo and Niel, who were looking around like they couldn't hear what she said. She glared at me but I shrugged. I pointed towards Chunji and said: "Blame him and his long legs. He dragged me here."

 

Yejin sighed and hit Chunji's forearm. "Thankyou so much, oppa. Ricky oppa and I had to endure their teasing for who knows how long.", she growled. Chunji just chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Too bad for you.", he said, sticking his tounge out.

 

"So anyway. Hyeri, you got a dress for tomorrow?", Chunji asked me.

 

I thought about it. "Um.. No.." I had no time three days ago, and the last two days I was sick.

 

Chunji opened his mouth to speak, but Yejinalready spoke first. "UNNIE LET'S GO SHOPPING TODAY!! Eunbi unnie's free as well."

 

"Sure!" I nodded.

 

"Can I come?", Chunji asked.

 

Yejin shook her head. "Girls night out!"

 

"Eh, I don't mind anyway. As long as you don't look at other guys, mkay?" He ruffle my hair and kissed my cheek. From the corner of my eye, I could see Ricky flush red, Changjo make a kissykissy face and Niel turn away.

 

I nodded. "Don't worry oppa, I won't."

 

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't.", Yejin said, grinning.

 

------------------------------------------

 

So um. This is the first chapter I posted with my samsung phone!! Wee yaayyy please excuse all the errors on spelling because ITS JUST TYPOS LOOOL. Mkay you might be wondering what I used to update before and before today I updated on ma BLACKBERRY.

 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MKAY ENJOY BISHAS