{Sehun & Kai} Your Unfamiliar Face- Mocking-Jinki

Jeojadu's Recommendations

Title: Your Unfamiliar Face

Author: Mocking-Jinki

Main Characters: Aemi, Sehun & Kai

Chapters: 9

Status: On-going

Check it out here

My thoughts:

I love this fan fiction so much! It's so sweet and lovely. I literally LOVE Sehun's character, he's not that ice prince that lots of people seem to write him as. He's a genuinely friendly guy who cares for his best friend! He's so sweet, like I can't say much without giving away the story but he makes me want to SOB! There’s some moments where I’ve actually had to blink away tears. He's just so lovely; I need a Sehun like this in my life x_x

Him and Aemi's friendship seems so beautiful and innocent! Oh my God I actually just need a friendship like this in my life -.-' And KAI! He is so sweet in the fiction, like Kai is my husband, all he has to do is appear in the fan fiction and I'm already dying from the feels, but he’s really caring and lovable in this fan fiction, which is due to the great writing and characterisation!  And my darling Chanyeol has made an appearance, being the adorable happy virus that he is.

The fan fiction is well written with impeccable grammar and writing techniques. The description used let's me picture in my head exactly what's happening in the scene and so it's almost a shock when I come to the end of the chapter because I'm so in! The chapters, especially chapter 9, are always finished beautifully, leaving me waiting excitedly for the next chapter.

I think the main reason that I enjoy this fan fiction so much is because the characters actually seem like realistic people you could actually meet. And I can relate to Sehun's character, I'm so happy at the way he's portrayed in this fan fiction like I don't really get when Sehun's labelled as this evil ice guy. The way Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun have been written is exactly how I would imagine them it’s actually scary!

Basically this fan fiction is a breath of fresh air!

Check it out or you'll seriously regret it!