{Kai & Luhan} Mutualism- BW0405

Jeojadu's Recommendations

Title: Mutualism

Author: BW0405

Main Characters: You, Kai and Luhan

Chapters: 21

Status: On-going

Check it out here

My thoughts:

Can I even put into words my feels on this story? This is the fan fiction that has inspired this whole review shop. Normally when I finish a fan fiction, I sit there and smile for a couple of minutes, still have a couple of feels but then forget about it after a few moments and move on. This fan fiction is different. I finished the latest chapter of this fan fiction like 16 hours ago and here I am still thinking about how amazing it is. I literally read this all in one go until in the early hours of the morning and then fell asleep in Biology the next day since I went to bed late.

The best thing about this fan fiction is the characterisation. Kai seems like an ACTUAL REALISTIC BOY with all his quirks and mannerisms which are freaking y and cute as hell. Literally, it makes the fan fiction so unique and special because I feel like I'm literally getting to know Kai, like the real him. I’m actually falling for him as the story progresses, which is a beautiful thing in my opinion!

Also LUHAN! The character in the story is exactly how I imagine he would be in real life, like exactly how I'd imagine him to be! I'm so happy to find what I think is a true reflection of his character! I don't really get when I see Luhan cast as the 'Ice man' like how is it even possible to write about him in that way with his ADORABLE FACE!

Also the 'You' character is finally someone I can actually relate to. The author doesn't make them out to be this amazingly always beautiful human being; she's sarcastic and witty and wakes up looking like trash like every normal girl. AND HER BEST FREIND YEJIN IS SO BADASS!

Also there's a scene in the fan fiction that gave me so many feels that I actually had to walk away from the screen and recover.

Even though the fan fiction is super funny, there are emotional times and the author is able to transition from comedy to actual genuine sad emotions without it being awkward. The fan fiction is basically realistic, everything isn't always sunshine and roses and nothing unrealistic happens in my opinion!

I just really love this fan fiction so much, it motivates me to write much better and improve my characterisation!

For me, this story has no cons.

CHECK IT OUT OR FACE MY WRATH.