My Silly First Love Ch.2

My Silly First Love

[Memo]

If I did really kiss you...I’m sorry but I may want to be more than friends TT_TT

[End]

I kept looking at the cute clumsy memo. From Chanyeol. I rolled back and forth on my bed. Wondering if this is serious or what?

After a week I kept on thinking if I should contact him or what with his personal Kakao Account.

Should I? BUT maybe he already forgotten about me by now.

After half an hour of battling my shyness, I finally decided to add him and send him a message. It was a simple “Hi” in Korean.

One minute hasn’t passed yet, but I heard my phone beeped. I hurriedly went on bed and checked my phone and he REPLIED O_O

[Message]

Hi!!! ^_^ I thought you’d never contact me...

How are you?

[End]

Okaaaaaay.... now what to say??? Fu...... after saying I’m fine. OMG I never felt this nervous after writing my first confession letter.

[Message Reply]

I’m okay so far lol... ummm how about you? Aren’t you busy?

[End]

Then the conversation started to get interesting, Chanyeol complaining about Baekhyun and the rest. I started feeling closer with him as hours gone by.

I finally realized maybe I’m disturbing his work.

[Message]

Me:Hey... aren’t you busy? Since you have a shoot right now?

Chanyeol: nah... as long as it’s you, I have time~

[End]

Okaaay...now how am I supposed to react to that... it’s kinda sweet that I don’t understand. I replied saying to stop joking and we started having a not serious argument kinda stupid honestly.

And that’s where our feelings started to grow, after that day the next day we chatted again and after a week, he started calling and he made fun of my still clumsy Korean skills and I made fun of his clumsy English.

A year has passed and our relationship still remained unclear. He told me they’ll be coming back again soon for a solo concert and he wished to meet with in private.

That had me hyperventilating like crazy!

As the concert day approaches, I started stressing over how am I supposed to face him after a year of chatting.

Jinmi looked at me with a teasing smile on her face.

“You’re nervous not because of the concert but because of our dear Chanyeolie~” she approached me and tickled me.

“Stop it!!! Hahaha that tickles~” I begged almost out of breath.

“I can’t believe my little girl will be growing up so fast~” she acted like she was sobbing.

“Don’t be silly, he just wants to hang out...”

“Date it’s a DATE!!!” Jinmi said enthusiastically.

“I-I-.... okay maybe but I don’t think so~”

After spazzing and like fangirling over what’s happening tonight. The time has come, the concert’s over and I received a message telling me to meet at the pool side.

I took a couple of deep breaths, I still looked like a mess from the concert but oh well...we’re just hanging out. As I headed out Jinmi gave me a cheer for encouragement.

“Fighting! If he kisses you tell me all about it!!!!” she spazzed and pushed me hurriedly out our hotel room.

Kiss...what is she thinking??? That’s kinda...too fast?

I walked the hallway towards the elevator feeling nervous like hell...as the elevator opened, I looked quite shocked. Chanyeol was inside and he had a bouquet of roses. He looked shocked as well.

“Uh...”

“Um...”

I looked down and got in. We both stood there quietly and walked side by side going out where the pool is.

I made a quick glance at Chanyeol and he was starting to blush and his ears were turning red.

So cute!!! I held in my happiness and remained quiet.

“I...Uh- didn’t think you would be that fast...” Chanyeol scratched the back of his head with his free hand.

“I...didn’t think...that... you know....” I looked at him and looked down again.

As I was looking down, the bouquet of roses was now in front of me.

“It’s for you....” He said looking down shyly and he looked up and put his one hand over his lips, He was trying to hide his embarrassed smile.

“Thank you...” I felt my heart was about to pop from all this.

“Uh...I have one thing to ask...” he said looking at me with his face serious now.

“What is it?” I looked at him with almost tears in my eyes. I just felt so overwhelmed from his actions.

“Are you crying? Did I make you cry???” he panicked as he cupped my face.

“No, yes. No hahaha it’s just I feel so much happiness...” I said smiling

“Ohhh~ about the thing I’m going to ask....” he let go and he reached for his pockets. He held out a ring.

I looked at him with confusion.

“I know it’s kinda fast... but will you be my girlfriend? I know it’s going to be difficult but I’m willing to take the risks right now, since I know an opportunity like this won’t happen again. So what do you say?” his words were fast and panicky but it had the tone of sweetness in them.

“I...I don’t know but yes.” I said smiling, now tears are rolling down my cheeks.

He wiped my tears with both of his hands. While his other hand still had the ring, he cupped my face again and he leaned closer and placed his soft lips on mine. Both his hands moved down to my waist and pulled me closer, the kiss turned into a deep kiss and his lips parted mine, since he sensed that I couldn’t catch my breath.

“Sorry. You should’ve pushed me away...” he let out a weak laugh.

“Oh? “ I let out a weak laugh too.

Before I could say anything else he took my left hand and put the ring on. It was a simple silver ring, and he took out another ring and he wore it on his left ring finger.

“I guess, this means we’re official?” he asked jokingly.

“Yeah...? “ I answered him with laughter along.

The next thing I know he pulled me close to his chest and he hugged me so tight.

“I’m sorry if I made things complicated for you...” He whispered.

“No...I also had a choice back then to continue this so don’t be sorry~” I said reassuring him that he doesn’t need to feel sorry about anything.

“I think I’ve fallen for you even more.” He said laughing.

“Me too...” he released me and he stared at me long.

“What?”

“I wished I could see you go crazy over me during our concerts...”

“I think I’ll stop doing that ahahaha!!!”

“No, don’t...I want my girlfriend to cheer me on, LOL”

“Oh~ but it’s embarrassing~”

“It’s cute~”

“NO”

“YES”

“NOOOO...”

“Okay, are we having our first fight right now?” he asked teasingly and he leaned closer again and planted a kiss on my forehead.

You can say our height difference is quite big though. I’m just 5’2 and his well a giant LOL

“Why are you so small and cuddly?!?” Chanyeol hugged me tightly again as if he’s hugging a stuffed bear.

“C....can’t breath...”

“Sorry~ you’re just so adorable.” I can’t believe I’ll see spazz... and he’s spazzing about me. =_=

So that’s how it all started and I wonder how we’ll handle this complicated VERY COMPLICATED RELATIONSHIP.

THIS IS  NO JOKE... -_______-

 

 

 

.S since you guys asked for a sequel I hope this works XD