Chapter 2: The Night

Spies in Action

It was noisy up at the Ducts, and air was blowing hard from inside it. The two were looking down at the vents, all suited up in black. They had their weapons beside them, and everything they need.

" Here they come, " Lu Han muttered, and Eun Mi nodded. She started to look down. Glaring at the woman,

" You're probably right.. She is Ae Sook. Now lets get moving, before they notice us. " and both of them made a racket in the ducts. Having a small quarrel. " Shhh! "

" Stop it, you're making it noisy.. er " Lu Han said, waving his hand at her.

" Shut up or they will notice us.. "

" You shut up first. "

" Shh! "

" Shh! "

 

And they heard bangs below. " Oh goddamnit! " Eun Mi slapped Lu Han. Who shouted, Then the guns were already shooting at the ducts. Making outlines of its impact.

" Now you made them follow us! " Lu Han waved.

" Atleast no one would be killed! " and Eun Mi just slapped him again. And he made a harsh scowl.

" You're messing up the plan Idiot! "

" No you shut up! " Eun Mi slapped him again. the bullets coming closer to them. They stopped, getting into a dead end. The fan was blowing so much air it almost pushed them. Lu Han then saw a small opening above them, and poked Eun Mi by the shoulder. Who immediately looked up aswell,

 

Lu Han had climbed himself up, then giving Eun Mi an helping hand. A Bullet shooting through the duct. " Give me the bag, "

Lu Han started, then looking inside it. Taking out a blood-filled seal. " What the .. " Eun Mi started, looking grossed out.

" Shut Up, It's for coverage. " and Lu Han poured it down the hole, blood dripping down. They heard the two laugh, and then the door close. " Let's go. "

 

They went up, seeing a small door by the side. Lu Han had opened it up, showing them at the top of the arena. " Wow.. " the wind blew them away, as the helicopter was going down to them. They had catched the rope just in time, then it moved. " I wish no one got hurt, " Lu Han shouted to her, the wind blowing hard. Making it hardly recognizable he spoke,

" Yeah! " Eun Mi then said, " But you're a badass FBI. How did you become the best Agent? "

" Oh shut up, " He stated. Getting angry, and Eun Mi just laughed.

 


" We've been almost caught Cha Bum! Almost caught! Those dirty, sneaky little rascals.. " Ae Sook started, pacing left to right.

" It's not that bad.. We'll get them next time.. "

" Not.. that.. bad?! They ruined everything we planned on Goddamnit! I was this close to killing that damn SHINee group. This close! " Ae Sook had put her thumb and index finger as close as an inch.

" Look, they're out there. We can kill them! We're history! " Cha Bum said, turninhg the news on. " Wait, wait, wait.. The news is on.. " and Ae Sook sat down beside him, looking angry and furious.

 

" The SHINee concert by the Seoul Arena had a fight between the leaders of a famous gang, Ae Sook and Cha Bum, who had been recently suspected for the killing of famous Movie Stars and Big League people. Please stay in tune for more of Seoul's news tonight. [ Please Contact 168 for the Police Department / 544 for the Fire Department / 121 for the Seoul Hospital ] "

 

" We're big time.. And next time, we're going to find them and kill them. " and Ae Sook just got him to a Passionate Embrace, pulling herself up to his lap.


" Your plan failed! Failed! and they were so close to killing SHINee! " Eun Mi's boss pointed out. Pacing from left to right, and the two on the chairs. " Next time fix it, and make your actions clean and silent "

" Sir.. "

" Now you can leave.. " He pointed out the door, and they both obeyed.

 

" It was your fault! " Lu Han started, punching the side of Eun Mi. " You started the racket! "

" Oh it's all on me then? Is it my plan to do the whole blueprint alone? "

" You should've asked for help then! "

" Help from you? You destroyed my only time for a Promotion. Now I'm stuck with you forever until we stop this case! "

" You think I want to work with.. You? " Lu Han said, pointing a finger at her chest. " You know what, I hate being in league with you. I hate it! " and Lu Han got into his motorcycle, driving off. 


 

END OF CHAPTER 2: THE NIGHT