Chapter 1: The New Assignment

Spies in Action

" Great Job on your Case Eun Mi.. Now get back to headquarters. " Her officer said, getting into a strict tone. He was featured as a hologram by the given phone-like structure.

" But, What about her? " and she pointed out the Uncouncious, and tied up woman. She was wearing a black dress with boots up to the thigh.

" She'll be alright, the other agents can get her and throw her to prison. What you need to do is get back to headquarters. Because you go a new case. "

" Aw Man! I just finished this one, ain't there a break? "

" We don't work for breaks or shifts Eun Mi. We need to be serious "

" Yes Sir.. "  and she got hold on the rope hanging by the Helicopter, gliding her to the headquarters.


" Lu Han, Ma'am Queen needs you back at Headquaters.. " Lu Han's coullegue said,

" But what about the hostages? " He asked him, " They need to be neutralized.. "

" Nah, It's okay.. You go. I can take care of this, "

" Okay just make sure you do it right, Ma'am Queen will blame it all on me again.. "

" Okay, Okay Just get moving. " He said, and Lu Han nodded. Hopping onto his Mtorcycle, then up to Base. "


Lu Han was sent to the CIA, by his boss. Ma'am Queen, where there he bumped on Eun Mi. And she was also shocked,  " I'm sorry, " He said, looking at her.

" It's Okay, " Eun Mi already identifying he was from another alliance.

 

" Hello Agents, Such a coincidence both of you are working on the same case. " The Boss of Eun Mi was already blocking the gate, and both of them were in shock.

" What? Us? " Eun Mi said, giving a harsh gasp. " But he's from another alliance, "

" Yes, but he's the best worker in the FBI. For now we need you two to work together on this case, "

" Okay Okay, I get it.. " Lu Han started, " So we're going to work on this case as a team from now on? "

" Yes, Oh, and here are the files. You need to start working, " Eun Mi's boss said, pointing a finger at them.

" Are everything we need are here? " Lu Han stated, already checking the files.

" Yes, "

" Where we need to look, investigate, whom we need to ask.. "

" Oh Yes you have that all in there but.. You guys are going to work here as spies, " Eun Mi's boss said, and the both gasped.

" Spies?! "


" Okay, so this girl.. Lee Ae Sook, is one of the most.. vouge criminals. Was held in prison from January 8, 2013? and escaped on the second day.. " Lu Han started, pacing from left to right. " She seems.. big time.. "

" Okay so, She's been killing several Big time Korean actors and actresses.. People in the big league of anything. Been Wanted since her first murder, in 2009?! " Eun Mi was in a gasp, looking down at the file. " This is girl is some big case, Until know she haven't been found! "

" She's probably the woman you don't want to mess with.. So her right hand, " Lu Han said, still pacing. " His name is Cha Bum, been her right hand since her first case on 2009... Been caught Fifteen times but got loose on the other day every time he had been caught. Murdered his own family when he was 10.. and wow.. " Lu Han stopped, looking at Eun Mi

" What? " She said, looking up at him, then down at the files.

" He's been in the Boxing League.. So the one's were dealing with are serious, and hard to capture. "

" Seriously hard, " She said, looking at the files. " That's enough of looking. Now we need to know where we can find them, "

" Let's think of who she's murdering. She's been murdering several Koreans in the Big League, the ones famous. We need to check if one is having a party, or anything. "

" Ahah! "

" What? What is it? " Lu Han asked, sitting beside her.

" I bet she's going to the SHINee Concert tomorrow.. "

" Nice thinking, " Lu Han pointed out. Then stood up again, " I'll handle the weapons.. We got loads. "

" Good, we'll start planning tomorrow morning. The Concerts at 5:00 P.M. So make sure you're there, "

" I can't miss this for the world. " Lu Han said, then leaving the room.


 

  END OF CHAPTER 1: THE NEW ASSIGNMENT