Happy Birthday Omma!

Appa, teach me how to rap!

kawaii food | Tumblr | via Tumblr

Today was Hana's mother and Yongguk's beautiful wife's birthday. While she was out and about having a birthday brunch with her parents, Yongguk decided to stay at home and look after Hana saying "You enjoy a nice quiet brunch with your parents while I'll look after Hana." What his wife didn't know was that he along with the members are making cute birthday cupcakes for her. Hana is also helping, or actually doing cute things to get the members attention. Hana would always either sing a little, dance a little, or show her cutest aegyeo. Yongguk, Youngjae, and Zelo were actually making the cupcake batter while Daehyun tries to taste decorations for the cupcakes. Jongup and Himchan were with Hana, being amazed at how adorable she has gotten over the years.

"Yongguk hyung, Hana is starting to look a lot like her mom. I don't see a lot of you in her," said Himchan. "That's what I think. Her mom thinks she has my personality but it scars me how much she actually looks like her mother." "I hear she made a guy friend at the park," said Jongup. "Yeah, that was actually my fault. Kids are mean these days," Yongguk replied while scratching the back of his neck, still sadden at the fact that her first friend is a boy. "She's still a toddler hyung, don't stress yourself too much," commented Daehyun with a half a mouth full of the cookies for the ears. "Yah! Stop eating the decorations,"  Yongguk yelled out while chasing Daehyun with the bowl of cookies.

While Youngjae, Himchan, Jongup, and Hana were decorating the cupcakes, Yongguk was coming from his music room with the birthday song he wrote for his wife. "Daddy, when are you ever going to teach me how to rap," asked Hana with her puppy eyes. "Actually Hana, that's why I brought my music sheet. You, me, and your uncles are going to sing her a birthday song. I'm about to quickly teach you the rap parts Appa is going to rap ok?" Hana's eyes got bigger at the mention of her rapping with her appa and her uncles.

Yongguk was amazed at how fast his daughter leanred how to rap. Listening to her rap at the parts brought him back memories for when his wife was pregnant. Everyday after work he would always rap to his wife's pregnant belly no matter how tired he was. "Am I doing good daddy?" Yongguk snapped out of his flashback and kissed all over his daughter's face, loving the little blessing that he was given. "You're doing very good Hana."

Once the cupcakes were done and perfected, now they had to wait a couple of more minutes till the birthday girl gets home. Once they heard the keys to the door, everyone immediately huddled up and hid behind the counter with only the cupcakes being presented. The sound of a purse being dropped at the couch and footprints coming close to the kitchen was getting loud. As soon as the lights were and a gasp was heard, everyone jumped up and yelled "Surprise". "Wow, the cupcakes look adorable! Who's idea was it?" Everyone looked at the one and only shy leader. Yongguk's gummy smile slowly appeared and he loving looked at his wife. "I did. And BAP and Hana helped. Though I think we would have made more if a certain someone didn't eat almost half of the cookies." Everyone's stare suddenly turned to Daehyun. "Zelo ate a couple with me too!"

While everyone started to laugh and pick at each member, Yongguk brought the laughter to a close and caught his wife's attention. "This past couple of weeks I was working really hard on a song for you on this special day. And there's also a certain surprise to this song. I hope you enjoy this birthday song."

When it got the Yongguk's first rap part, the birthday girl was caught in tears when she heard her daughter rap with her father. For that moment she didn't see a little girl that looked like her. In fact, she could have sworn she saw Yongguk's double. Once the song was over, she clapped and ran to them and gave each member a kiss on the cheek as a thank you. When she got to her small family, she gave a kiss to Yongguk and a small thank you and looked at her proud daughter. "You did very well baby girl. I love you, appa, and B.A.P very much. Now let's eat the cupcakes." "YAY!!!!!~" Everyone laughed when they knew that the yay came from the one and only Jung Daehyun.

 

Aurthor's Note:

I'm officially ending this story. Only because I had a real bad writers block and school is starting to kick my and the pressure for scholarships and college applications is starting to get real. 

Lately I have been a bit obssessed with Yang Seungho from MBLAQ and strangely I want to write a dark vampire theme story with him. Who know.

With the Wife's name, I really could not figure out what her name should be and lots of people are coming up with their own names for the wife and that is perfectly fine with me.

Anyways thank you so much for the comments and the subscriptions!!!!! I really means a lot that people have loved my story. Please comment what you think and enjoy the last chapter.  :3