The Cool Kid on the Playground

Appa, teach me how to rap!

(^▽^) ノ゙ 안녕

Hana is at the tender age of 3 years old and already she is an active little girl. Everyday in the afternoon her parents would take her to the park after dinner to relax and have a good evening before a bath and bed. Once they get to the park, you can see a few families enjoying themselves at the park. Kids would play with each other while the parents (mostly moms) talk amongst themselves.

Hana is always playing with either her mom or dad, but never with the other kids. Just like her father, she tends to always be a bit shy. "Hana, why don't you go play with the other kids," her mother asked. Hana looked up at her mom reluctantly said, "are you trying to get rid of me?" Hana's mother was a bit taken back while Yongguk snickered at his daughter's shy but bold personality. Unfortunately his wife heard him and gave him her infamous death glare which screamed 'speak with your daughter or you die.' Yongguke quickly composed himself and kneeled so that he was eye level with Hana. "Ok little missy. First, your mother will never want to get rid of you. She and I love you very much. But soon enough you're going to have to start school where you will have to interact with other kids your age. You can't always be shy forever." Of course, Hana, being spontaneous, bursted out saying, "but mommy always says your shy and your like 30 years old!" The table switched where Yongguk was taken back while his wife snickered on the side. Yongguk was a bit surprised over the diva attitude his daughter was giving her parents."Ok, no more playing around with Uncle Himchan ok." Hana crossed her arms and just pouted. "I don't feel like playing in the park anymore." Yongguk almost gave in but he was determined to get his daughter to play with other kids before she starts school in about a year.

Yongguk told his wife to wait for him and he gently grabbed Hana's small hand. He walked her to the play bars where other kids were spinning and flipping around. When Yongguk and Hana arrived, the other kids stopped playing and stared at the man who was also a bit shy, even with kids. Hana was grabbing onto her daddy's pants and hid behind his slender legs. Once again, Yongguk knelt down to her level and gently pushed her to the front to present herself. "Go say hello to the kids Hana," Yongguk whispered into her ear. "annyeonghaseyo," Hana quietly said as she slowly bowed down to the kids. All of the other kids just looked at her and simply ignored her. Hana looked down, almost on the verg of tears until she saw one small hand extended out. Hana lifted her head and saw a boy about her age smiling and giving his hand. "annyeonghaseyo, I'm Min Kyung. Do you want to play with me?" Hana, a bit surprised, looked up at her daddy and saw his gummy smile. "Go on, I'll be with mommy ok?" Hana slowly took Min Kyung's hand and together they started to walk to the slides.

Yongguk got up and walked up to his wife where she was patiently waiting for her husband. "Hana has a new friend," Yongguke said with proud written al over his face. "Friend, or BOYfriend," his wife said with a smirk. It only took one second for Yongguk to realize that Hana's first friend was a boy. "Over my dead body," he said. Yongguk's wife intertwined her fingers with his and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Relax dad. She's finally playing with someone from this park. Besides, like I said, she will always be a daddy's girl." "Yeah you're right," Yongguk responded but still keeping his eyes on his princess. "Just be happy that this is the easier age in life. It's only going to get difficult when she's 16 and has an actual boyfriend." Yongguk shook his head and heaved out a loud sigh. "Can we keep her this little and cute?"

 

 

A/N

YAY! Story update!!!! Sorry for the late update, School was treating me like crap and I had a bunch of tests and homework that needed my attention *Cries in corner* It's only the beginning....

Anyways, please enjoy my update, comment and subscribe and I'll update sometime soon! Bye!!!