Bom & Seunghyun

Friendship and secrets.

"So again no activities together today right guys?" Bom asked the girls who were enjoying their breakfast.
"No." Chaerin pouted "I have to go to the G-market meeting, I might help Ji-Yong with promoting his ladies line."
"And I have an interview with an famous Philippine’s magazine today." Dara said excited
Minzy didn’t say anything and just drank her coffee.
"And you Minkii!?" Dara asked
"Ow, well because I have the day off I thought I would visit my parents." Minzy said
"You are going to your mom’s to, right Bommie?" Dara asked
"eehmm, nehh… I only have one performance tonight, the first performance of Oh Yeah. But first I’m going to visit my mother’s yeah." Bom was lying of course, she was first going to see Seunghyun,
"Well of too work then I guess!" Chaerin said, she and Dara took their leave while Bom and Minzy cleaned up the kitchen

Later on they just sat in Bom’s room to talk a bit. When all of the sudden Minzy’s phone went off.
"Hello?" Minzy picked up
"Ya, Minki, is Bom unnie there, she’s not picking up her phone!" it was Chaerin
"Neh, here she is." Minzy gave the phone to Bom "it’s Chaerin."
"Hello Chae." Bom said
"Neh unnie! How late is your performance tonight? GD forgot!" Chaerin sounded irritated
Bom smiled "It’s at nine, only we have to be there at seven."
"Thanks, and why are you not picking up your phone?"
"Neh, sorry I left it downstairs." Bom apologised
"Alright I see you tonight." And before Chaerin hung up Bom quickly heard her saying : "How could you forgot!"
Bom laughed at it and she put Minzy’s phone on her desk.
"Well I have to go now, my parents are waiting." Minzy smiled
"You are at the performance tonight right?" they both walked downstairs
"Sure thing! See you tonight!" They hugged and Minzy left.

Bom was left all alone now and she went upstairs to lay down on her bed, she was feeling really nervous. She didn’t know what to do.
although she was really happy that she found out that Seunghyun liked her, she was afraid of actually starting something with him.
A few days ago she couldn’t stop dreaming about kissing him and being in his arms, but now when it happened in reality, she felt scared… and she also knew why…
The feeling and the thoughts of being in love made her happy, she was never this happy before. But what about her career? What would she tell her friends…
It was just too much… All those feelings she had for him… now felt so wrong… she just wanted to be in love, dream about him, but now when it happened for real it just felt like there are too many things she had to give up.
But she also just wanted to be with him, she still is madly in love with him.
She felt like there were now two sides in her.
One side which was really clever and told her don’t date him, it can wait, career is number 1 right now.
And the other side saying He is the men of your dreams, don’t let something like your career get in the way of this.
She was thinking of her career and her future, but being with him could also make her future.
"Aish!" She put her hands on her head.

After fifteen minutes the doorbell rang. Bom got up and walked slowly downstairs… her heart was pounding really fast, she did not know what to expect.She stood by te door and sighed here it goes… she thought.
She opened the door and she saw him…
"Good morning…" Seunghyun said while Bom let him in
"Goo-good morning…" Bom closed the door "Do you want something to drink?" She felt really stupid and uncomfortable.
"Eehm, no I’m fine…"
"You can sit… if you want." Bom pointed at their couch
Seunghyun nodded , took of his shoes and made his way to the couch.
Bom took place in a chair across the couch Seunghyun was sitting on.
It was quiet for a minute or two, then Seunghyun started to talk "I know this is awkward… but I do feel we need to talk to each other about what happened."
Bom nodded "Yes, so do I…"
"Well I eehmm.. I kissed you of course…" Seunghyun felt like dying, why couldn’t he say the right words? He saw Bom turning a little a red
"I did it because I really like you noona… a lot…"
Bom nodded "I really like you to…" Bom never thought she would be able to say something like that.
Seunghyun sighed "but…?"
Bom sighed "oppa, it’s not that easy for us to be together…"
"I understand, because of our careers right?" Seunghyun interrupted her
Bom nodded
"But we could make it work? I mean no one has to know right? There are plenty of times when there are no cameras around us… right?" Seunghyun looked at Bom
But Bom staid quiet
"Noona… we can at least give it a try…?" When Bom still didn’t answer Seunghyun got off the couch and walked towards Bom. He bowed towards her and whispered "alright if this doesn’t feel good… I’ll leave you alone I promise."
"Wha..?" But before Bom could ask what he meant she felt his lips pressing against hers.
She slowly closed her eyes and just kissed him back, first slowly then a bit harder.
Seunghyun wrapped his arms around Bom which made her stand up. But their lips were not parting. They kept on kissing until they parted for some air.
Seunghyun was still hugging her.
Bom looked to the ground.
"And… how did it feel?" Seunghyun asked after a short silence
Bom nodded shyly "good…" a smile appeared on her face
"Good right?" Seunghyun smiled trying to make eye contact "You see… and nobody knows!" he felt a bit excited about Bom’s reaction
Bom nodded
"Look at me please?" Seunghyun whispered
Bom took her eyes off the floor and looked at Seunghyun, into those eyes she always wanted to look at . The kiss made her feel good, and Seunghyun was right…. There was nobody around. Maybe she should just give it a try. Bom is always the one who looked after others, maybe now it was time for het to think about her own happiness.
"Please tell me that you want to give it a try?" Seunghyun asked
Bom smiled and nodded "Let’s give it a try…"
Seunghyun smiled and gave a small peck on her forehead "So… Park Bom is my girlfriend?"
She smiled and nodded "I guess so…"
Seunghyun broke the hug and screamed "YAA!!! EVERYBODY!!! PARK BOM IS MINE!" it made Bom laugh
"Ya! Calm down crazy!" She said
Seunghyun walked to Bom and hugged her again "I’m just really happy!"
"Yeah me to…" Bom said and she was not lying, finally he’s mine she thought.
All of the sudden they heard a soft vibration from a phone.
Bom looked at the table where her phone was, but it was not her phone. "Is that your phone?" Bom asked Seunghyun who already grabbed his phone out of his pocket but he shook his head.
"No… is there still somebody in the house?" Seunghyun looked around
Bom shook her head "No nobody…" then it hit her "Oppa… Minzy left her phone in my room…" Bom started to walk upstairs while Seunghyun chased her.
"Oh… where is she?" Seunghyun asked
"She said she was going to meet her parents today…"
They entered Bom’s room and Seunghyun looked around "pretty room… suits you" he said
Bom giggled "Thank you…" She looked at her desk "There her phone is…"
All of the sudden they heard a car outside.
Bom quickly went to her window and looked outside. She saw Minzy getting out of the car "YA! Its Minzy." She whispered
"What?" Seunghyun walked to the window and also peeked. "She can’t even drive?"
All of the sudden they saw the driver coming out as well… it was Daesung.
"Daesung?!" Bom and Seunghyun said at the same time.
"She’s coming inside!" Bom whispered "We have to hide, she thinks I am at my mother’s house!"
"Where do we hide?" Seunghyun looked around.
"The closet! Quick!" She opened her huge closet and pushed Seunghyun in it. Then she went in it herself and she pressed her body against Seunghyun. "Oh… sorry…" She said
"I don’t mind." Seunghyun whispered in her ear. And Bom went all shy again
Bom had a closet which had a door where they could peek through. They hid behind her clothes but they could still see the room clearly. Bom was first facing Seunghyun but turned around to look in her room.
They heard the door open. "Bom unnie?!!" Minzy screamed…
Then they heard Daesungs voice… he must have entered the mansion as well. They couldn’t really hear what they were saying.
"O my god…" Bom whispered
"What?" Seunghyun whispered
"Your shoes are downstairs…"
"Ow no…" Seunghyun slapped his forehead "Maybe they won’t notice it…"
Bom sighed "We’ll see…"
All of the sudden Bom’s door flew open. They looked and saw Minzy looking around.
At that moment Daesung entered the room as well. "Can you find it?" he asked.
"Yeah there it is, on the desk." Minzy walked to the desk and grabbed her phone. "Ok, shall we go then?"
"Why? We have the house to ourselves now? Daesung grabbed Minzy’s waist from behind and kissed her neck.
Bom put her hands on cause she could not believe what she was seeing and hearing.
Minzy turned around and Bom and Seunghyun saw them kissing. Minzy broke the kiss "We have to go… we already paid for the room." And while saying that she also broke the hug "And what if someone came home?"
"You’re right.. so are you sure you got everything now?" Daesung looked around
"I got you right." Minzy smiled
Daesung also smiled
Bom lowered her hands and looked at Seunghyun "so cute…" She whispered
Seunghyun smiled and nodded..
"Let’s go then." Daesung said and they took their leave.
Bom and Seunghyun waited till they heard the car leave as well. And they walked out of the closet.
Bom looked at Seunghyun and they both said: "Minzy and Daesung?!"
"They both sat next to each other on Bom’s bed. "Wauw…" Seunghyun started "I really did not saw that coming." He looked at Bom
Bom looked at the ground "I did not saw that coming at all!"
"Ya! I just said that." Seunghyun pinched her cheek to wake her up
"Ow…" She looked at Seunghyun "Sorry… I’m just so confused… here I am thinking of mine relationship while our maknae has already confessed her love to Daesung!"
Seunghyun smiled at her confusedness "Well I guess we are not the only ones."
Bom looked at him at his dark eyes… "No.. I guess not."
"What do you think we do with this…"
"Nothing I guess? I mean we also agreed on not telling anybody, so we should not tell anyone that we know about them… ok?" Bom looked at Seunghyun
"Your right." Seunghyun said "Our lips are sealed"
Bom sighed "It just feels as though I’ve been stabbed in the back…"
Seunghyun put his arms around her. "Hey? What’ wrong?" he put his forehead on hers
"I thought I wouldn’t hurt my friends by not telling them about us, but now I see Minki with Daesung and I feel hurt."
Seunghyun nodded "Do you rather want to tell everybody about us?"
Bom put her head on his shoulders "I think we should at least tell our friends…"
Seunghyun nodded "Tonight they are all at the show right?"
Bom nodded "But wouldn’t that be to quick?’’
"Yeah… let’s wait another week and then we tell them ok?"
"Are you sure?" Bom felt a bit guilty because they agreed on not telling.
"I will do anything if it makes you happy."
Bom smiled "will it make you happy?"
"I’m happy if you are happy."
Bom looked up and looked at Seunghyun. She slowly kissed his lips and cupped his face "Thank you…"

The rest of the day they stayed in her room just talking about one another and they were having a lot of fun, they were just so happy to be together. They also went surfing on the internet to find ‘TopBom’ moments, but they found more ‘G-bom’ moments and Seunghyun got a bit frustrated over it. "Those damn G-Bom moments" He said
"Getting jealous?" Bom teased
"Of course, why do people even think that you two could be together?"
"It started with the video of ´we belong together´" Bom said dryly
"stupid video" Seunghyun said and Bom laughed
"You’re so cute!!" And she pinched his cheeks.

After a few more laughter’s and some teasing it was time for Seunghyun to leave. "See you at seven?"
"Yeah…." Bom said "Oppa?"
"Neh?"
Bom smiled and looked at him "Thank you…"
Seunghyun smiled "No noona, thank you."
A hug and a kiss were their final gestures. And Seunghyun left
Bom was now alone and she just couldn’t stop smiling. I’m dating Tabi! Tabi is mine! Tabi and I are in a relationship! With these happy thoughts she did a few dances in the living room and she felt really happy, like she could make anything happen.
The butterflies in her belly felt so good that Bom really didn’t want the feeling to end, but when she went up her room and saw Minzy’s room, she felt her stomach turn. She sighed… and al lot of questions came up in her mind. How long? When? Why? How?
Then she looked at Chaerin’s room and smiled as she was thinking about all the funny and good moments she has had with the girls…
When Bom wanted to enter her own room she took a final glimps at Dara’s room and her stomach turned even more…
Were the troubles of Bom being in a relation already starting for her? Bom just kept on thinking and thinking.
She just hoped that being with Seunghyun wasn’t going to hurt anybody… including herself.

--------

Another Chapter... i'm giving two because i havent uploaded anything over the weekend...

What you guys think, please comment !