We Are YG Family part 2

Friendship and secrets.

 

Yang Hyun took a deep breath and let out an even longer sigh. “Minzy and Daesung… I hereby end both of your contracts…”
Minzy’s eyes went bigger and the tears rolled down. Daesung’s throat went dry so he couldn’t say anything.
“You are excused.” Yang Hyun said, even his own voice was trembling
Dara breath heavily. She looked at the back of Minzy and Daesung. Then she looked at Bom and Seunghyun. Bom also got tears in her eyes. Chaerin was standing with open feeling like vomiting.
Dara shook her head “No!” she said. Everybody looked at her.
“No!” she said again “You can’t do that sir!”
Yang Hyun looked at her out of disbelieve. How dare she talks to him like that?
“ Dara ease yourself” YoungBea whispered
“No I won’t!” Dara raised her voice. “I won’t”
“I am sorry sir for the way I am talking but if you are firing Minzy and Daesung then you have to fire me as well.”
Chaerin frowned “Dara stop that, are you crazy?”
“Why would I fire you Dara? There is a strict rule here at YG. No dating.” Yang Hyun kept his voice calm.
“That is the reason why you should fire me.” Dara walked to Minzy and stood next to her. “I am also dating.”
Yang Hyun frowned “What?”
“Yeah” Dara said. She couldn’t believe what she was doing, but letting Minzy go like that? No she would never allow that. Minzy is her friend and she should stand up for her.
“Dara…?” Bom said
“Are you crazy, stop it right now” Chaerin tried to take Dara’s arm. But Dara released herself.
“I am….” Dara looked at YoungBae hoping for his support. When YoungBae saw her look he didn’t doubt a minute and stood next to her.
“Yes… She is my girlfriend.” YoungBae grabbed her hand. “If she goes… if they go… I’ll have to go to.”
“So will I.” Seunghyun said softly while looking at Bom “So will I.” He spoke up looking at Yang Hyun. “I am truly sorry sir… but I am still dating Park Bom noona.” Both Bom and Seunghyun took place next to YoungBae.
“Yeah and so will I !” Seungri screamed. Everybody looked at him with a confused face.
“What? You are dating Chaerin?” Yang Hyun said
“No… I’m not dating, but if my friends are going, I am going to.” Seungri took place next to Daesung and smiled brightly.
“Wauw…” Yang Hyun said. And looked at everybody. Only Chaerin and Jiyong were left behind. Chaerin felt a lot of guilt and looked at Jiyong. She wanted to tell so badly, even now… now was the best moment. But she knew Jiyong would never go… he would never… why is she even dating him?
“I don’t know what to say…” Yang Hyun said and looked at Chaerin and Jiyong “At least the true leaders know their contract right?”
Seunghyun felt a lot of anger coming up. Even now they are not going to tell?
Jiyong looked at his friends… so much confidence, the friendship.. the love these people have for each other. Even Seungri… was willing to put his career at risk for his friends. These were his friends… was he able to put it all aside for his career. And Chaerin… the love of his life… what would she be thinking right now. How bad he is as a boyfriend. How bad he is as a friend.
Jiyong looked at Chaerin “I’m sorry for everything” he whispered. then grabbed her hand and walked to the front “No sir… Chaerin and I… we are also dating.”
Chaerin smiled… he finally told them!
Minzy mouth flew open
“What?!” Daesung and Seungri said
All that Yang Hyun could do was laugh… but it wasn’t an sarcastic laugh. “Really?” He looked at Chaerin and Jiyong.
“Well…” Yang Hyun said “Finally”

The members frowned. Finally?
“I know that the contract says no dating…” Yang Hyun looked at them “But what is life without love?”
Everybody was quiet. So they were allowed to date all along.
“I don’t get it sir…” Seungri said
“What I am seeing right here, is far beyond ‘dating’…. This right here… this is love…”
Bom and Minzy slowly dried their tears.
“Even you…” Yang Hyun walked towards Jiyong “Even you risked your career for her.”
Chaerin looked at the floor
“This love thing is not really something I would like to talk about… I’m still your boss.” Yang Hyun sat back in his chair. He took a deep breath and smiled “new rule… from now on you have to keep it a secret to the outside world at all times. Even on shows when they ask you if you are dating, you have to say no. I do not want to see you outside with each other and when there is a concert or performance you will act like pro’s… can we formally agree on that?”
Everybody nodded.
Yang Hyun nodded “Alright.. you are excused…”
Dara smiled “Thank You sir!” she bowed “Thank you so much!”
“Yes thank you, this means a lot to us.” Everybody had something to say.
“Alright.. alright… you are excused.” Yang Hyun sais knowing he was really bad at this stuff. The members all walked out the room.
When they arrived in the hall Seungri screamed “Let celebrate!”
But there was still an awkward silence. Jiyong and Chaerin still had a lot of explaining to do.
“Can we talk at home?” Jiyong looked at his friends. They all nodded… it was time to head back home.

When they arrived at Big Bang’s house they all took place in the living room and while Jiyong and Chaerin were standing, everybody else was sitting.
“Alright… I guess we have a lot of things to come clean about..” Jiyong said with a trembling voice. “Chaerin and I… have been dating.. for almost 3 years now…  Chaerin really wanted to tell all of you guys, but I was the one who told her not to. And because of me… she never did”
“Why not?” Seunghyun said
“Because I was scared… Yang Hyun always told me that i… no that we are the leaders. We should be the good example, we should only be busy with our career, love is bad blablabla…”
Nobody was responding, Jiyong sighed. “I’m sorry… we should have told you… I know I cannot get 3 years back in these 5 minutes. You guys shouldn’t learn from me… I should be learning from you.”
YoungBae sighed and stood up “Well… what kind of friends would we be… if we don’t even know how to forgive.” He walked to Jiyong and hugged him “I’m happy for you guys.” Daesung and Seungri also followed. The girls didn’t wait a second longer to hug a bit silenced Chaerin.
Seunghyun also stood up “Lets make a pact from here on out…”He looked at Jiyong “From now on… no more secrets!”
Jiyong nodded and Seunghyun smiled “Come here” He said and they finally hugged it out.

They spend the whole night just talking about Jiyong’s and Chaerin’s relationship.. how it all happened and stuff. They didn’t even notice it was already 3 o’clock in the morning.
“Whoow! Its getting late!” Seungri said and yawned “I’m leaving you love birds and I’m going to dream about my future wife.” Everyone laughed “Goodnight”

Seunghyun and Bom were in the kitchen doing the dishes. When they were finished Seunghyun pulled her in a hug. “Are you staying over?” He looked her deep in her eyes and lifted his eyebrows. Bom giggled “would you like me to?”
“I really, really like you to.” Seunghyun gave her a puppy face
Bom smiled “fine… but we are going to sleep! I don’t want anybody to hear us…”
“I can be really silent…” Seunghyun whispered
Bom gave him a tiny kiss “well… I can’t…” she teased

Dara and YoungBae were on the balcony breathing in the fresh air. “It’s nice out here” Dara said. YoungBae walked towards her and hugged her from behind “It’s even better now.”
Dara giggled “are you happy?” She asked.
“I’ve never been more happy.”
Dara turned around to face YoungBae and gave him a long, passionate kiss.
“hmmm…” YoungBae said “What was that for?”
“A teaser for what is going to happen tonight…”


Chaerin and Jiyong were in the bathroom getting ready to go to sleep. Jiyong was brushing his teeth while Chaerin just stepped out of the shower. She had nothing but a towel on. When Jiyong saw that his toothbrush fell out of his mouth.  It made Chaerin giggle.  “You know…” she said “I forgot my PJ’s…”
Jiyong felt like he was choking on the toothpaste and coughed. Chaerin giggled again.
“Are you coming to bed?” She said seductively
All Jiyong did was nod when she walked out of the bathroom he quickly finished his bathroom routine and walked out of the bathroom on the way to his bedroom.

“Sleep tight…” Daesung said and gave Minzy a kiss on her forehead. Minzy decided to sleep on Daesungs bed while he would stay in Seungri’s room.
Minzy was already under the covers and Daesung was lying next to her, but on top of the covers.
“You too…” Minzy said and gave him a kiss on his lips.
Daesung rubbed her cheek and saw how she was slowly falling asleep.
“I should go…” But there was no response from Minzy, she probably was already asleep. Daesung slowly and softly stood up and walked out of the room. He saw Jiyong, YoungBae and Seunghyun talking on the hall.

“Well I’m of the bed…” Daesung said
“where are you going to sleep?” Seunghyun asked
“I’ll stay in Seungri’s room, I’ll just grab a matrass.”
“O, oke we’ll help.”
They walked into Seungri’s room and startled
“Seungrii!! You’re watching a baseball show again!”

---------

Last chap.... i want to thank all of you guys for the sweet comments! i will be back with an awesome TOPBOM story. It is going to be really different! 

By the way i cannot stop listening to Bingle Bingle from Big Bang  and I love you from 2ne1!!!