Bom & Seunghyun

Friendship and secrets.

A week has already passed and Bom still didn’t talk with Seunghyun.
The reason why was because 2NE1 finally started  to record their new album. It has to come out in 2011 papa YG said. So they had to work hard.
Finally today they had the day off. So Bom could talk to Seunghyun. Seunghyun did have a couple of things to do but in the evening he would be free.

Bom was standing in front of the mirror in her lingerie combing her hair and Dara was looking into her closet. “This would look good!” she said while she picked out a green dress.
“Really?” Bom asked
“Yeah! It’s your favourite colour, that means ‘good luck!’”
Bom walked over to Dara who was wearing a black sweat suit. Bom took the dress and put it in front of her body and looked in the mirror.
“alright this one would do.” Bom said and she put on the dress
“Finally!” Dara said and she threw herself on Bom’s bed “what are you going to do tonight?”
“Nothing much, we are going to Tabi’s place, he cooked.” Bom had the dress on and looked at herself in mirror.
“Tabi’s place huh?” Dara’s eyebrows went up and down
“Ya! It’s nothing silly.” Bom laughed grabbing her eye make-up.
“Ahh, young love.”  Dara said with a sigh
It made Bom laugh “Stop it!” she started to apply her make-up
Dara was quiet, she pulled herself up to now sit on Bom’s bed and looked at Bom.
“Did you guys ever… you know?” Dara asked
“do what?” Bom said who was still busy with her eyes
“You know… did it…?”
“Did what?”
“The deed!!”
Bom startled and dropped her mascara. She picked it up and looked at Dara. “What? Of course not! I’m dating him less than two weeks now!”
“Well when I saw you kissing, it didn’t look really innocent.”
“We were both a little drunk unnie.”
Dara got a smile on her face
Bom shook her head and faced the mirror again, to get back at her make-up applying. She looked at Dara through the mirror. “Did you do it?”
Dara looked up. “I did…” Dara covered her face with her hands and dropped herself on Bom’s bed again
“Aigo… really!?” Bom stopped doing her make-up and walked to the bed “In one month time? Isn’t that too soon?”
Dara still had her face covered “We did it the first day…” She said softly
Bom sat down on the bed “the first day!!”
Dara uncovered her face and also sat. “Bad huh?”
Bom lifted her shoulders “I don’t know… I always thought that maybe after 6 months you would do … you know… that?”
Dara nodded “I think I took his ity…”
Bom and Dara looked at each other and burst out in laughter. This was a topic they usually weren’t talking about.
“I don’t wanna know!!” Bom said still laughing
Then they stopped laughing and Bom just needed to know this “did he took your ity?”
Dara created a weak smile “I wish…”
“But who then…?”
“You know before the debut… I had a 2 year relationship.”
“Oh yeah…” Bom said thinking about it.
It was quiet again… an awkward silence.
“So…” Dara started “Are you a…”
“Oh… yes… I am…” Bom looked at the ground feeling a little ashamed
“You did have a boyfriend right? Before the debut?”
“I did… but we never got to do that… our parents couldn’t know about it so we were always outside.” Bom looked at Dara
“Well there is nothing to be ashamed of, I think it’s good. You are not easy and that’s good.” Dara said with a smile
“You are not very easy either.” Bom said
Dara laughed “So do you think Seunghyun oppa is…”
Bom’s eyes went bigger “I don’t know…I actually never thought about it… I mean I think he already did it… he did have a girlfriend.”
Dara lifted her shoulders “Well you’ll find it out, don’t worry, and I think he would find it cute that you are still a .”
Bom smiled “I hope… Gahh this is so weird talking to you about this!”
“Well we decided to share everything, no more secrets!”
“Neh!!” Bom and Dara high fived and Bom went back to her make-up.
While she applying it, she was thinking about Minzy… she hadn’t told Dara about it.
Bom finished her make-up and walked to the bed. Dara was busy with her iphone.
“Dara…” Bom stood in front of her “How do I look?” she made a little turn
“heayy hot baby!” Dara said while she made kiss mouths
“Haha! Crazy!” Bom walked to the closet to find a purse “Dara…” She started again
“hmm?” who had her attention on the Iphone again.
“I have to tell you something.”
“Do tell…” Dara still hadn’t moved her eyes from her Iphone
Bom walked over to her and grabbed the Iphone and put it on her nightstand.
“It’s about Minzy….”
Dara looked confused “What about her..”

Bom sighed and told what she saw to Dara. Dara’s eyes went bigger and bigger through the story and eventually she had her hands on . “Minki??” she said “a-and Daesung??”
Bom nodded “That was what I saw…”
“I never saw that one coming.”
Bom sighed and looked at the clock “aish I have to go!”
Bom got out of the bed and grabbed her purse, she put on her high heels and wanted to walk to the door. But she saw Dara still sitting.
“Unnie… Let it go?” Bom said
“How can i?” Dara said “This is huge news!”
Bom nodded “Please don’t tell anyone?”
Dara looked at Bom “No I won’t, don’t worry.” She got off the bed and walked to Bom “You look great! Let’s go.”
Bom smiled and nodded and they both walked downstairs where Minzy was sitting watching TV.
“I’m out…” Bom said
“Neh… have a..” Minzy looked behind to look at Bom “Oehh you look good…”
“Thanks…”
“Have fun  Unnie!” She blew a kiss to Bom and her attention went back on the TV
Bom and Dara walked out and stepped in Dara’s car.
They drove off and during the ride the main topic was Minzy and Daesung.

After fifteen minutes Bom arrived at Seunghyun’s dorm. She thanked Dara for bringing her and she quickly walked inside. She pressed the elevator’s  button and when the door opened she quickly walked inside. She looked around before the elevator door closed but luckily there was no one around. The elevator went up and stopped at the 17th floor.
She walked out and came in a small hallway with just one door. She knocked on the door.
She heard footsteps and the door opened.
“Hello beautiful...” Seunghyun said looking at Bom from head to toe. Seunghyun was wearing a black pants with a white shirt  and a black tie.
“Hi…” Bom said shyly and bowed
Seunghyun bowed back and let Bom inside his apartment. It was a cozy apartment.
The living room was completely white with beige furniture and. Next to Bom was the door to the kitchen. It smelled great.
“So….” Seunghyun said “This is it…”
“It looks great.”  Bom said. She took of her shoes and Seunghyun told her to sit on the dining table.
The dining table was round and small, perfect for two people. It  was well decorated. It had one candle in the middle and a red and gold kleedje on it. It was very romantic.
“Sit down, I will attend the princess shortly.”
Bom smiled and took place. All of the sudden the lights were dimmed and Seunghyun was holding a big plate.
He placed it on the table. Bom saw chicken wings and a couple of greenery on the side. She smiled at it.
Seunghyun took place across Bom and looked at the food. “It’s not much..” he said a bit disappointed
“I think it’s great.” Bom said and she saw Seunghyun smile.

They had a great dinner and they talked about a lot of things. When they were finished they just left the dining table be and moved to the couch.
Seunghyun the TV and sat next to Bom. Who felt a bit awkward not knowing what to do.
“Green looks good on you…” Seunghyun said
Bom smiled feeling happy for wearing the dress “Thank you… it is my favourite colour…”
“Really? Mine is black.”
“Black isn’t really a colour you know.”  Bom said
“Oh really?” Seunghyun said and turned off the TV
Bom looked confused at Seunghyun.
“And why not?” Seunghyun asked while he looked in Bom’s eyes
Bom lifted her shoulders trying to avoid his gaze. “I don’t know that’s what they say…”
“Who?”
“People.”
“What people?”
“I don’t know… scientist?”
Seunghyun started to laugh.
“Ya! It’s the truth!” Bom said with a smile on her face still not looking in his eyes.
Seunghyun tried to catch her attention by moving his head to her eyes.
Finally Bom looked at him, and he smiled. That smile that Bom couldn’t resist.
He moved his head closer to hers
“Stop it…” Bom said softly but Seunghyun didn’t stop.
He reached out for her lips with his own lips and entered her with his tongue. He could taste the chicken mixed with a strawberry flavour from her gloss. He slowly turned his body so he would be in a better position, but Bom didn’t move.
Seunghyun stopped his kissing and looked at Bom.
Bom her lips and looked back. Their foreheads were touching.
“Is something wrong?” Seunghyun asked
Bom shook her head… “no…”
Seunghyun smiled “If you don’t want to get to close yet you could just say…”
Bom shook her head again. “It’s not that…”
Seunghyun looked confused “Then what is it?”
Bom released her forehead from his and looked away.
“You could tell me… you don’t have to be ashamed?”
Bom sighed “I just…” she stopped feeling ashamed “never mind.”
“Please tell?”
“It’s embarrassing…” Bom said who faced Seunghyun again
Seunghyun cupped her face “Let me help you?”
Bom sighed again and stood up “I never…” she stopped “I never was this close to a guy…”
“Close?”
“You know… kissing… touching and stuff..”
Seunghyun also stood up “What about the other day…”
“I was drunk…”
Seunghyun grabbed her hands and kissed her forehead “Do you want to be close?”
Bom shyly nodded .
“Let me help you…” He slowly put his hands on her waist and pulled her in closer. Bom’s arms were just wiggling.
Seunghyun smiled “Put your arms on my back.”
Bom slowly and insecure put her arms around Seunghyun.
“Good… That’s step one…” Seunghyun moved Bom a bit closer. “And now you just give each other a look.” Seunghyun looked Bom in her eyes and Bom looked back. She swallowed a couple of times because her throut was completely dry and her heart was pounding at its fasted rate.
After five minutes of just staring at each other Bom started “and now?”
It made Seunghyun laugh “Now… you just let it happen..”
“Oh…” Bom said still not knowing what to do.
Seunghyun came closer again and kissed her. Bom kissed back. She felt weirdness and joy. She felt Seunghyun’s strong back and his strong hands around her waist.
She wanted to do more, but she was afraid she might do it wrong.

Seunghyun broke the kiss but kept hugging her “It’s not that bad right?”
Bom hid her face is his chest. She felt another kiss on her hair.
“Dara is coming in 10 minutes.” Seunghyun said who was her back and looked at the clock.
He could feel that Bom was nodding.
“Time to put your shoes on.” They broke the hug and Bom walked to her shoes, she bowed to put them on.
Seunghyun was looking at it. Bom noticed this and quickly got up “what?”
“You really are beautiful…” he walked towards her and cupped he face. “When will I see you again.”
“Well tomorrow we’ll have the performance with the other girls to perform oh yeah…” Bom was cut by Seunghyun
“I mean, when will I see you again… alone?”
“Soon…” Bom said and gave a tiny peck on his lips. “Promise to teach me more?”
Seunghyun smiled “Promise.”
Bom smiled and she wanted to walk out of the door but Seunghyun pulled her back and kissed her again
“Oh I don’t want to leave…” Bom said
“then don’t…”
“I have to…”
Seunghyun shook his head “Stay…”
And just when their faces got closer Bom’s phone in her purse vibrated.
Bom let Seunghyun go “That’s Dara…”
Seunghyun nodded and gave her a kiss on the forehead “I’ll see you tomorrow.”
Bom nodded and gave him a small kiss on the lips, then she left.

-----------------

Doesn't add much to the story! sorry about that... hope it didn't bore you.....

Next chap will be better! ( Skydragon chap!)