Big Bang & 2NE1

Friendship and secrets.

Chaerin, Minzy and Dara got out of the car and went inside the studio of MNet.
They walked to the dressing rooms and saw Bom waiting outside for them.
"Right on time girls" She said while she bowed
"Of course! We wouldn’t want to miss our unnie on stage!" Dara screamed while she hugged Bom and Bom felt happy…

but then she saw Minzy
She broke the hug, and then hugged Minzy "So how was it at your parents?" she asked while Bom broke the hug
Minzy nodded a little bit "Yeah… eehm it was good thanks…" Minzy felt dying, she just hated to lie to her unnies.
"Come let’s find the boys!" Chaerin said who was happy to see GD.

They went in to the chill lounge where the members of Big Bang were already sitting.
The girls bowed and the boys followed,
GD and Chaerin gave each other a hug.
"So are you ready?" Seunghyun looked at Bom
"eehm could I have a word with you about the routine?" Bom looked back at Seunghyun
"Sure."
"Ow… eehm not here…" She whispered
"Oh, right." They walked out of the room.
Nobody was noticing that they went away, they were all busy joking and fooling around.
"So what’s up?" Seunghyun asked while he closed the door
Bom looked around and quickly gave Seunghyun a kiss…
"Oh…" Seunghyun smiled "How do you feel?"
"Good…" Bom was lying a little bit, she was also feeling confused "and you?"
Seunghyun lifted his shoulders and sighed "I feel good when I think about you… But when I think about Minzy and Daesung I just feel so weird"
"Me to…" Bom looked at the door… her friends were all inside… Minzy and Daesung… who were pretending , and she and Seunghyun who were also pretending like there was nothing going on…
Seunghyun looked worried at Bom "stop thinking about it ok? I’m sure they will tell us when the time is right…"
Bom nodded "Yeah… let’s go back inside, I don’t want them to get suspicious."
Seunghyun nodded and Bom wanted to go back inside but Seunghyun pulled her back and locked her waist "No good luck kiss?" He asked with his husky voice
Bom looked at him "Somebody might see us."
"Kiss me." He whispered
Bom smiled and did as she was told. She broke the kiss after hearing a sound and she startled. "Come on let’s go back inside." And they went back in to see that Minzy and Chaerin were playing cards with Daesung and Seungri. GD was in the chair getting his make up done, YoungBae was looking at his phone and Dara was looking at how they were playing cards.

After an hour they had to get up on that stage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5a7vHEEAFE
Bom felt really excited to be on stage with her Tabi, she really felt the chemistry. The way he smiled at her, when she had to grab his head and get his attention… the smile he gave her, the way he secretly looked at her while they were doing the circle dance.
Seunghyun just had a hard time focussing, all that he could see was her body moving, and hear her amazing voice…

After the show they got a change to look how they did it and they were all pretty satisfied.
"Good performance unnie!" Dara said backstage "Really good, your voice is just amazing!"
"Thank you Dara." Bom said satisfied
"Well… I think this calls for a little celebration!" GD screamed as he opened a bottle of champagne.

They had a few drinks with the all the crewmembers but as it turned later and later one by one the crewmembers took their leave. And eventually the only ones that were left were the boys of Big Bang and the girls from 2ne1.
Daesung was talking to Dara, Seungri and Seunghyun were talking to Minzy and GD was talking to Chaerin.
Bom sat next to YoungBae, who was telling her a story, but Bom wasn’t really paying attention to it.
She only looked at Seunghyun and Seunghyun was also only looking at her…
"Excuse me for just a minute…" Seunghyun said to Minzy and put his drink on one of the tables, and got out of the room
Bom saw Seunghyun going away, and she knew Seunghyun wanted her to come out as well.
"… and that is how you give a perfect concert… it’s really tiring actually." YoungBae said
"Yeah that’s great…." Bom didn’t even hear what he was saying "Eehm I have to go to the bathroom…" She stood up and left a confused Youngbae behind

She walked out of the room but she didn’t saw Seunghyun.
"Oppa…" she whispered as she looked around in the hall

"Over here…" Seunghyun was standing in the door opening of Bom’s dressing room

"Oppa… what are you doing?" Bom walked towards Seunghyun and they both got in the room
"Waiting for you of course." Seunghyun looked at her, she thought she just looked amazing, with her high heels and her short dress "I just needed to be with you alone…"

"Oh…" Bom felt shy
Seunghyun slowly walked towards Bom and Bom slowly took steps backwards… "We shouldn’t do this, anyone could come in oppa…"

But Seunghyun just smiled and kept on walking, and Bom kept on taking steps backwards. Bom really wanted something to happen, something good… she wanted to touch Seunghyun, kiss him and be hold by him.
Seunghyun kept his cool during the first time they kissed,

he kept his cool when their bodies were pressed on each other in Bom’s closet,

he kept his cool during the performance, but now… he just wanted her… her long legs, her red hair and her slim body.

All of the sudden Bom couldn’t take any steps backwards anymore, because her make up table was in the way. She put her hands on the table.

Bom thought her heart was coming out of her chest as she saw Seunghyun come closer and closer to her.
Seunghyun pressed his body against Bom and put his arms around her waist… he slowly moved his hands to her behind and he just looked at her.

She looked back and saw his dark eyes.

He first looked her in the eyes but then looked at the rest of her face… her nose her cheeks and her lips.

He couldn’t take it anymore and he just kissed her…

Bom let his tongue in and she was making her own tongue, battle with his.

She felt his hands touching her back.

Seunghyun kept on kissing her, he didn’t want the kiss to end, he felt her tongue moving and he kept on chasing it with his own tongue.

He wanted to move closer, but her boa was in the way so he slowly unwrapped her boa and threw it on the floor.

Their lips went apart for a couple of seconds so that Bom could slowly open the buttons of his jacket. Seunghyun let the jacket slide from his body, and he quickly found Bom’s lips again.

Bom never had this feeling that she is feeling right now… and it didn’t even feel wrong. She just loved the way his hands were all over her and she loved the hot feeling she felt inside, this was new and she liked it.

Seunghyun always wanted this to happen… the first time he saw her he was fantasising about this very moment, how their bodies would meet how their tongues would dance with each other.

Seunghyun always wanted to know how does long legs would feel, and he was finally about to find out.

Bom hands were now touching his back as he moved his hands from her back to upper side of the legs, and explored her soft skin.
When Seunghyun touched her legs Bom whispered "Tabi…"

It made Seunghyun want her even more and even though there was no space left between their bodies he tried to get her closer. They never stopped the kissing…

"Unnie?"
Seunghyun quickly let Bom go and looked at the door opening.
Bom gasped, and her heart was pounding really fast…. "Dara…"

---------------------

Please comment and tell me what you all think! :-(!
p.s Those who do comment THANKS !!