four.

My Stupid, Idiotic Stepbrother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(There will not be kingkas or queenkas in this story hehe ~)

---------

The next day was a Monday, which meant Haera had to go to school. Yes, a new one, and the same school as Daehyun at that.

"Ugh do I really have to? Mrs Jung....." Haera pouted and tried her best to put on her best puppy eyes look after having breakfast.

"Ogod, girls. So dramatic." Daehyun rolled his eyes and mumbled to himself while eating his toast.

He was in his school uniform and Haera had to admit he looked good in it. Well, just a littleeeeeeee bit though.

"Just shut up and eat your toast, blondie. And you are the reason why I don't want to go to school!" She retorted.

"Mum, just transfer her to another school. I don't want her to be in the same school as me too." He shuddered at that thought, and shivered even more at the thought of them being classmates.

"Cut it out you two. Haera dear, I've already bought your school uniform and supplies so just do me this favour by going to school. And Jung Daehyun, quit whining and finish your toast. Walk her to school later on, arasso?" Mrs Jung said sternly, but she was still smiling like the gentle woman Haera knew.

"B-But! N-ne..." Daehyun tried to protest but ended up agreeing to his mother's request. Who asked her to be his 2nd most favourite person (thing) after cheesecake.

Seeing that Daehyun had agreed (quite reluctantly I must say), she trudged up the stairs and made her way to her bedroom to change into her new uniform.

--

Daehyun finished his toast and gulped down the last bit of his milk. He still believed in growing taller, if not for his younger friend, Zelo who was at least a head taller than him.

"Go check up on Haera, Dae." Mrs Jung gently nudged him.

He sighed inwardly and just nodded before going upstairs.

Daehyun walked past his bedroom, and stopped in front of Haera's room.

"Are you done-" He said as he turned the door knob.

"YAH! GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!" Haera screamed while covering her half- body (with her bra on of course) and Daehyun immediately shut his eyes and spun around, shutting the door quickly as he tried to steady his heartbeat.

*Holy , what was I thinking, not knocking before entering a girl's bedroom?! Ugh Jung Daehyun you pabo!!* He knocked the side of his skull a few times with a frown until he heard a voice.

"You are really a ert eish, you could have at least knocked, what a gentleman." Haera said, sarcasm dripping in her words.

Daehyun felt anger rising and tried to calm himself down. "Well, it's not like there's anything nice to see." He snorted and slowly walked towards the stairs.

"W-What?! YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! YOU BETTER RUN IN A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter