one.

My Stupid, Idiotic Stepbrother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------

"Seriously, wealth is more important to the two of you than me?! Then why the did you give birth to me in the first place?" Haera glared at the woman in front of her.

"You were a mistake.. We're really sorry. At least you had everything you wanted for the past 15 years! Didn't we treat you well?" The woman spoke and exchanged glances with the man beside her.

"Erm yeah." The man said when the woman prodded him. "You were the one whom assumed that everything was fine! Let me tell you something, money is not everything, there's something that can't be bought with money; and that's love. Building relations based on money, how convenient." She rolled her eyes.

"Is that how you treat your parents?!" Her "father" said furiously. "Uh-uh, not anymore. If you guys want to leave so much then just ing leave, I don't wanna see your faces anymore." With that, Haera turned around, went up the stairs and stormed into her room with a loud 'bang'.

She thought she saw a hint of sadness in their eyes, but soon dismissed those thoughts. "They're just two ing irresponsible es." *Am I that unlovable? Am I that unwanted?* Haera thought to herself and somehow those thoughts hurt her. Tears trickled down her cheeks as she hit her pillow repeatedly. "Why?"

--

"We'll leave her under your care, thank you so much."

"I don't really mind but when will you two be back?"

We don't know ourse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter