Suga

BTS (Back To School)

        "Wooooh!" the universal noise on the bus, everyone was excited to go to the beach as a school trip.  You giggled along with your friends as they talked about the boys that they liked.  It was a good day and you weren't even at the beach yet, school trips weren't really your style but it was a chance to hang out with your friends.  

 


        The arrival alloted another "Wooooh!" from the class as the walked and jumped out of the bus in and almost single file fashion.  Gathered with your friends you all interlocked arms and ran down to the water dropping your dry towels and other such things on the sand nearly twenty feet from the water.  Splashing in first thing took away most of the bite of the cool water, being childish the four of you played in the water unlike most of the girls in your class.

 


        Everything was going fine until someone pushed their wieght down on your shoulders forcing you under water before lifting you back up with their arms around your waist. "Hey let go of me!" you shouted at the perpitratior.

 


        "Never!" he said triumphantly as he tossed you farther into the water.  You kicked water at him with your feet then swam back near him pushing on his head to try and grab his sockcap successfully removing it and trowing it to your nearest friend.

 


        "Ha, Min Yoongi, you are dissarmed." you felt powerful having defeated your archnemesis.

 


        "I don't think that's what dissarmed is," he retorted while easily grabbing his hat back.

 


       "Fine, declothed," you finished with splashing water at his face while moving away from him, ready for his counter attack.  To your surprise he left the water, you celebrated momentarily at your victory before you realized he had you towel and was now running  away from the rest of the class.  "Yah, Yoongi!" you yelled after him, quickly moving to the shore to take pursuit.

 


        "You want it back you're going to have to run faster than that!" he teased you, waving the towel aimlessly around his body.  You almost lost him several times in a rocky area but always saw his stupid sockcap as he moved through the rocks.  Clouds were starting to cover the sky making it darker.

 


        "Hey, Yoongi!" you yelled out hoping for a response, there was none, only the sounds of waves smacking against rocks.  You flinched everytime some water hit you.  "Yoongi!" you called out again in a failed attempt.  Almost at a paniced state a high pitch scream flew out you mouth a dark figure jumped out in front of you.  Falling to the ground you landed on your , grabbed your head and croutched up against your knees.

 


        "Oh god," Yoongi sounded worried and he leaned down towards you. "Hey are you okay?"  he poked your arm, you lashed out and hit him, taking shallow breathes you wiped the tears from your eyes and stood up.  Glaring at him you waited a few seconds before hitting him again.  Repeatedly slapping at his arms and chest.

 


        "You jerk," you finished with a last hit to his shoulder before looked away and crossing your arms.  It was quiet for a moment, he shuffled his feet around and then the rain came down at a sudden downpour.

 


        "Come on," he grabbed your hand and pulled you along to a small dark area.  You both sat and decided on waited, roughly a half hour had passed or so you thought.

 


        You sat there cold as you watched the rain drop like a waterfall over the entrance to the small cavern Yoongi had found.  "How long do you think it's going to last?" you asked in an attempt for small talk.

 


        "I don't know it could last for hours, are you cold?" he looked over at you and watched as you shivered, your knees curled up to your chest, your arms around them.

 


        "No," you said seriously not wanting him to move closer or anything.

 


        "Don't lie, you're being silly." A cute smile danced on his lips as he moved closer to you, he wrapped the towel around you and sat next to you letting his arm wrap around your shoulder.  "This is only for warmth I'm not a weird person." he looked away from you and pulled his sockcap down over his ears.

 


        "Why do you always wear that?" you asked, you hated the thought of it but you were starting to like him more and more as the time you spent with him increased.  "You have a full head of hair," you added to see if he would answer sooner.

 


        "It's easier than fixing my hair," He didn't seem to want to talk either that or he was being shy.  "Why do you ask questions?" he threw at you before you had a chance to continue the conversation, which was good.

 


        "Because that's how you learn things and get to know people," you smiled at him he looked back at you holding your gaze.

 


        "Besides being cold this isn't such a bad situation," he commented, his eyes never leaving yours.

 


        "What do you mean?" you questioned, it seemed strange, you were stranded and trapped but this wasn't a bad situation.  You thought about it for a second, there were no guns and you weren't being held hostage, if you compare it to that it's not so bad.

 


        "Well I get to spend time with you," he leaned towards you, his hand reaching up to caress your face, you froze and closed your eyes.  YoonGi then kissed your cheek, you blinked a few times opening your eyes your face burning now.  You turned away and held your cheek, you were slightly embarrassed but mostly confused.

 


        It was silent for a while, you thought he hated you and you were supposed to hate him but he liked spending time with you.  It was turning out to be a strange day.  You were about to ask why he had kissed you when he grabbed your hand and pulled it away from your face.  "You're cute when you blush," he commented, you were so embarrassed you felt like dying right there but then he leaned closer and pressed his lips lightly against the edge of yours.

 


        "Please don't," you said facing away from him now.  As much as you liked the idea of being with him, he was your sworn enemy and that's what you had to plant into you mind in order to reject his cute face and nice gestures.

 


        "Why?" he asked as if it wasn't obvious to why you wouldn't want to kiss him.  "Am I that repulsive to you?"  he sounded hurt and pain shot through you, you were seriously feeling bad for him after it was his fault the two of you were trapped here anyways.

 


        "You're just an idiot," you kept your regular stone face working hard to reject him, in denial you tried to convince yourself that feelings didn't even exist.

 


        "Well you're the idiot that followed after me," he was smiling agian making your heart skip a beat.  He noticed that your face changed it's expression.  "You do like me, don't you?" he called you out on it and your mouth gaped open forming different starts to works while you thought of a comeback settling with a defeated sigh.

 


        He moved closer again and you didn't move away at all not even when his fingers brushed against your cheek and pushed your wet hair behind your ear coming back along your jawline before carressing your face his moving ever so close to yours.  His lips brushed against yours for a moment, "is it okay, to kiss you?" Yoongi asked his lips just barely away from yours his breath hot on your skin.

 


        You just managed a nod while moving towards him initiating your first official kiss, he was slightly taken aback by your impulsive action.  It was breif but every bit worth it as you pulled away breathless.  "I'm sorry," you apologized quick, looking away from him.  Yoongi leaned towards you again and kissed your cheek.

 


        "I'm not," he chuckled a little before standing.  "Looks like it's clearing up, lets head back before they think something weird happened." he smiled at you and offered his hand to help you up.