Roommate

You're miracle for me

Luhan P.O.V

 

This is my first day,and I'm not giving any bad image at school so I'm going to school earlier than always.Well,my sister probably will tease me about today date...I mean hang out,I repeat,HANG OUT.

 

After I'm done,I check myself in the mirror for the last time before going downstairs.Being excited I am,I skiped some steps.If it not for my father reflex,I would probably have murdered my face."There,there kid,what makes you so clumsy this morning?"My father said. "Oh,appa.Good morning and thank you"I said while smilling.

 

After that,we go to dinning table.Our house is big,not to brag but it's true.And eventhough our house is big,we don't have many butlers and maids cause my mom more liking privacy.So,every morning my mom will make breakfast with the help of my sistar.

 

"Umma,unnie,good morning~~"I said and hug my mom"Aww,why don't I get a hug to?"My father said with a childish tone."Neh,appa"I said while hugging him."Seems like our Lu is in a good mood today."My father say."OMO,Lulu.Don't tell me that you're so excited for today bubble tea date."My sister said"WHAT,our Lulu has someone special?"My father said acting shock."UNNIE~~"I whinned.

 

"Breakfast is ready."My mom said.

 

"Ah,and before I forget.Lu,you will be getting a dorm there."My mom said,as I chocked my drink"WHAT?"I ask."As much as I will miss,but you will have dorm at that school."Oh my,are you kidding me?Having dorm?What if I get dorm with vampire or wolf?"O..okay."I after a long silence,then I started eating.

 

After I done eating I bid goodbye to my mom,I actually shock that my mom had packed for me."Bye umma,unnie,I'll miss you."I said as I hug my sister and mom then kiss their cheeks."My father chuckled"There,there,you're not going to army Lu"My father said.I rolled my eyes"Whatever."I said as I got in the car.

 

It is quite far from my home to my school.From the first I already know that this school is for vampires,wolfs and hunters and I will just pray that they won't bully me.

 

After we arrived,my father hug me and kiss my cheek"Appa,you're the one that said that I'm not going to army."I say and my father just smile,but it not the smile that he always wear and I know what the meaning behind that smile"Becareful,I know you need it"I know to.I just smile saying it's okay since I know what I'm getting myself into."I love you appa"I said"Me to"

 

Then I get out of the car,smilling once again to my dad.As the car distance,I let out a sigh.

 

I go inside of school ground,feeling all eyes are one me but I just ignored it as I pass by.

 

Not far infront of me there is a bunch of crowd fangirls and probably becauce of Kingka.

 

Sehun P.O.V

 

UGGHHH,I hate this,why the hell they always have to make this crowd bigger?And the worst is,I will have a roommate starting from today.As I was looking around,I spot someone with a deer eye like.So beautiful...WAIT!!!Isn't that Luhan?

 

I ignored the fangirls,run from the crowd and run toward Luhan,

 

"Luhan!!!"

 

I shout as I run toward him.He look at me with a shocked face."S..sehun."He said as I am standing infront of him."Lulu,I don't know that you're schooling here"I said matter of factly.Is he a hunter?Since I know that he's human."Me to,nice to know that I'm schooling with my hero."He said smilling brightly and I know that I'm blushing know.His hero?

 

"Hey Sehun...and Luhan you're schooling here?"Xiumin ask,and Luhan just nodded."Thats mean that Luhan is Sehun's roommate."Kris says.Oma,really?If it true,then I take back what I said about having a new roommate.

 

Then we walk inside the school together.

 

(A/N:Hey guys,long time no see.COMMENT and SUBSRCIBE.)