Hopeless Fluffy Group

You're miracle for me

393 words

 

As they walk through the corridor,they could hear the students whispering to each other.Wondering to themselves who’s  the boy walking with their kingkas,and most probably their oppa(s).Some of the boys stare at him coldly while some look at him like a predatory and some of the girls stare at him with a rage of jealousy while some stare at him in awe at his beautiful   features.I mean,just look at him,round cute eyes,button white nose,rosy pink lips.Just tell me,who wouldn’t  fall for that?Absolutely no one.

 

Back to the story while Sehun and Luhan walk together infront of the group (Sehun usually walk behind the group while listening to his ipod,but today it’s a total different) While he were babbling things to Luhan,they didn’t notice how Kyunsoo and Baekhyun are cooing over them,while Tao make a vomiting face at all the fluffiness that has been poured infront of him,Kris,who were beside Tao just chuckles softly at the younger reaction,receiving a cute pout from Tao.

 

Chanyeol and Kai on the other hand pout in disappointment when both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun doesn’t give their fullest attention to them,busy cooing over Luhan and Sehun.Of all the drama,no one notice the disgusted look on Xiumin while walking next Chen,hearing all of his ‘romantic  jokes’ according to what Chen said “I could be more mushy and make you melts your lower part away” Chen said,yeap,totally disgusting (Chen : Hey!!!)

 

And there’a the two calm one in the group,walking behind,seeing all of the drama happening infront of them,the youngest of two giggles softly “We are in some dramatic fluffy hopeless group” He say to the elder,the elder just nods his head  and smiles,eyes never leaving from the scene “Yeap,but what would we be without them” He say,as the younger smiles and nods in agreement “Probably a boring old couple,but I would still love you though” Lay said as he lean in to place a sweet kiss on Suho’s lip as the elder just grins “They hopeless” He said “But we’re more hopeless” Suho finishes his sentences.

 

In The End,Their All Hopeless.

 

The End.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding this is not the end,not yet,don't worry.And yes,guess who has decide to come back from death?Seriously,I haven't update sience forever,sorry guyss ;; And I hope you all enjoy this cahper!