Jonghyun, you're supposed to hate him

Baby, this, is a blackmail

“I… I don’t mean for things to become this way.” The blonde stared into the brown orbed eyes and puckered his lips. Sincerely filled his eyes as he swallowed a gulp; he was not daring enough to hear the brunette’s response, and instead swiftly walked away from the latter.

“You must be kidding me.” Jonghyun wrapped his fingers tightly around the porcelain wrist as he wrestled for Key to stay at his spot.

“It hurts…” The blonde grimaced in pain.

“Pain.” Jonghyun scoffed, “pain… if that is pain then what it is that I’m going through now?” He raised his voice a notch higher, trying to show who’s in command right now.

“I… Trust me I…”

“Trust? Which part of you deserves the word trust?” Jonghyun mocked in return as anger rushed through his body. He was unstoppable. Not after he saw his sworn enemy once again, the latter inviting him back into his house. Of course he would accept – what better chance to destroy the Key’s life could this be? He sniggered to himself as he saw the blonde at his mercy. Oh wow, the Almighty looks so pathetic in front of him, but then who could be more pathetic than him? Kicked out of his house on his very own birthday, what kind of joke this is?

He saw the blonde bit his lips deep in thoughts. Feeling guilty? That should be the case! Jonghyun smirked as he exerted a bit more strength to pull the blonde closer to him, their faces just centimetres away. Jonghyun stared up at the feline features speaking of shyness. What? Where is the Key that entertains customers?

“Look Jonghyun I…” Key began without even looking up, but he was forced to meet Jonghyun’s sharp gaze when the brunette held a hand at his chin and raised them for their eyes to meet.

“Key…” He began, but was instantly awestricken by the intense beauty of the feline creature. His hormones began to scream wildly even as rationality tells him to keep sane, for this figure is the very one who screwed up his day. Too close… Key was too close to him for Jonghyun to construct proper thoughts as lips crashed against each other just milliseconds afterwards.

“Mmm!” Key responded with a struggle as he tried to push Jonghyun away, but hey, Jonghyun was too strong for him. Key was instantly directed backwards and his back slammed against the wall as Jonghyun pursued after, lips not leaving lips along the backwards motion, the atmosphere intensifying with each second. It soon turned into pleasure for Key as well, who began to respond to the hot touches with his hormones acting up as well. But Jonghyun bit him; bit his nape harshly. It threw Key back into reality as he, mustering all his strength, surprisingly managed to push Jonghyun away.

“What was that?” Key shouted in his usual husky voice at the brunette, who was smirking victorious.

“Making… out?” Jonghyun replied with a tinge of tease and mocking.

“Why the hell am I making out with you?” He shouted back, the receiver just smirking in his position.

“Because you… enjoy … it … too.” Jonghyun dragged the words intentionally, moving a step closer to Key with each word.

Red cheeks flushed in embarrassment as Key started to acknowledge inside his head that he really did like the idea of what just happened.

“Aw… is Key reminiscing about the good old times?” Jonghyun replied, placing a palm on the reddened cheeks and leaning close to give a peck, Key who was too absorbed in his own thoughts to realise the action until he felt the tingles from the nerves from his kissed cheek.

“You!”

“You… want more?” Jonghyun asked.

“I don’t mean it that way!” Key protested. “Get out of my house!” To think that I pitied your encounters, blamed myself for your misfortune, Key thought.

“No way that I’m leaving. Who made me this way today?” Jonghyun sat on the couch and stretched his leg along it. “You owe me this.”

“Fine, you can stay, but don’t ever think of doing something like this again!” Key roared in displeasure. Had he invited a wolf inside his den?

“Do what? I don’t remember. Would you like to demonstrate again?” Jonghyun leaned backwards and stared straight at Key, puppy eyes meeting eyes that tried to avoid the gaze.

“Forget it!” Key trekked into his bedroom.

“So I assume there’s nothing that I can’t do?” Jonghyun replied with a mockery in his tone.

“Don’t you dare!” Key shouted from his bedroom which he safely locked himself inside.

Jonghyun tried to hide a chuckle.

But Jonghyun, you’re supposed to hate him. He reminded himself.


A.N: So I decided to update this. It's going to be short *self-chants* I don't have time for long stories... sadly since I gain ideas too easily but never really had the perseverance to hold onto them for long term.

And yeah, writing random stuff like this is still one of my favourite pasttime ^^