Younger sister's P.O.V

The Nerd or The Cheerleader?

SUZY's P.O.V

Me and Seohyun were talking when I bumped into someone. 

"Oh I am really sorry. I didn't mean to." I said.

" watch where you are going! Do you even know who I am?" he said harshly. hah! How mean! O f course I don't know who he is I'm just new here. He's not even handsome well.. maybe for some girls but for me based on my type...HE'S NOT MY TYPE TCH!

Just as I was about to answer him .. oh my gosh he's going to slap me! NO! For me even though I'm a nerd no one should lay a hand on me. My parents didn't even hit me. So when I was about to dodge someone called him.. I think. I mean he could be talking to this cold guy in here who thinks he owns the school.

"Yah do you thin you are too much? Hitting a girl? Tsk! What level can you go down more fuc**** L?" he said. 

Wow this school has some problem issues with the way the students speak. So full of bad words. I wonder how people call this a school for elite. Female students wear short skirts and the male doesn't even wear their neckties propely. I mean where is the "DISCIPLINE" they were talking about in their handbook. Yes I read the handbook because I student in a school should read the handbook of the school to know the rules and regulations. And I think discipline falls in category C. 

Wait I was daydreaming. Thank God Seo whispered to me. 

"Suzy ... Hello back to earth suzy.. Look at what's happening it is totally absurd!" she half whispered.

"Huh?" I said. Then I saw them both fighting wow what did I miss? Did I daydream that long to be able to miss their fight. They are even shouting for goodness sake! 

Then I saw a teacher running. Great now were in trouble. 

"Stop it now or the two of you will be going to the office and get expelled! It's the first day of class and the of you are like this?" he yelled. "Everyone go to designated classrooms now!" he yelled once again.

I saw that tanned boy standing up and walk. I think he will go to his classroom I think... Wow he doesn't even respect a teacher well I've go to thank him too for he saved me from that mean  and cold guy. Speaking of which his also gone along with his group of friends. Wow they're the same! NO RESPECT.

Then the teacher turned to us.

"Why aren't both of you in your rooms you will be late." He said.

"Uhh sir but the cause of ..." I was about to explained what happened but someone cut me off.

"Ohh sir we are going we were just suprised you know by the fight, Oh sir see you around." Seohyun told the teacher and drag me along with her .. leaving that teacher alone.

"Why did you cut me off Seo?" I asked.

"You don't want to that. I mean it's the first day of school just let it pass Suzy." She said. 

Then I thought well yeah she's right. I think I am starting to dislike this school despite the fact that it is big. Well just the students they seem to have no respect. Well they are children of the big famous what more can I say.

Then I will just enjoy this school year and will just ignore those guys who are very disrectful or deliquents.

Good luck to me.