Kai

The Nerd or The Cheerleader?

Kai's P.O.V

Wow this university is so big. Well what more can I expect. The thing that irritates me the most is the fact that my sh** twin brother is here. He is such a d*ck! Yeah I loathe him to the core, Tsk he thinks he's so good when he is just like the old granpa! Yeah I call my father old granpa. He's so strict that sometimes I wanna run away. If only mom was here. Where are my friends anyway, better go and find them. Actually I'm a part of a gang EXO and the leader named us after a planet. What a freak! I don't like the name to be honest, It's just that it sounds like an idol group tch if only I was the leader ... yeah I am not the leader so what I am a fighter .... without me they are nothing, Well I won't backbite them more even though still they are my dear friends.

While walking in the aisle I found two nerds talking and oh I think they are freshmen. I thought this school accepts beautiful and handsome men and women but I am wrong. What the hell! Haha. I mean just look at them do need a ride at the beauty salon?! Well I'm not braggin but the women I have a one night stand with everynight is just very hot compared to them. Oh yeah I do one night stand almost everyday ... and I use .. who doesn't anyway? Hooking up with a ramdom girl... no way I don't want AIDS! Well I should stop talking to myself and I should find them.

While passing I saw my fu*king brother and his slaves. Tch they think they own this school? hah! Let's see. Oh the nerd bumped him ok good now that is entertaining. Wait don't tell me that sh*t twin brother of mind will stoop down from his level? He will punch a girl? Hah wow the cold gangster doesn't have a sense of respect. Well yeah I hate nerds but I respect them as girls.

"Yah do you think you are too much? Hitting a girl? Tsk level can go down more f**king L?" I said.

And yeah what I expected he punched me. What the hell? I won't settle for that sh*t. I punched him too. And this nerd is so loud she's screaming. " Will you shut the hell up!"

L punch me again, I punch him too.... I don't want a defeat.

"F**cking L? Ha ! Yah JONGIN-na who do think you are huh? Some saviour I thought you are heartless? Oh and here also your style ! HA!" he said. That's it I'm not going to let him out of my hand I punch him hard .. he also fought back. Sh*t my face! We're about to have another round when a teacher came running and stopped us. And I also saw my friends. TSK where were they?

"Stop it now or the two of you will be going to the office and get expelled! It's the first day of class and the of you are like this?" he yelled. "Everyone go to designated classrooms now!" he yelled once again.

I ignored him and stand up I walk towards the classroom I was staying for the rest of the year. That ty L wait until I will get a load from him. And how dare he call me Jongin I'm kai and we're not close. Tch the teacher called for us but neither of us look back. Of course I know he got up an went staright to his class. Who can sto us both anyways? Even that thing callled love it can't stop me form getting what I want in life. And that ty LOVE will it's only for losers.