The Ending

D O N' T S A Y G O O D B Y E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Four: Ending Chapter

 

“Taeyeon, what do you see?” Mrs. Kim asked her as soon as she finally open her eyes. Taeyeon blink her eyes trying to know where in the world is she. “Where am I? Who are you? Who am I?” She asked, backing away from her mom. Mrs. Kim frowned a little bit but washed it away after she remembers what is currently happening to her. “You’re Kim Taeyeon. You are in the hospital right now but you’ll get discharge after your coming tests. And I’m your mother, Kim Tae Mi.” Mrs. Kim explained as she smile purely at her. Taeyeon nodded her hand understandingly and scan her body. “How did I get in here?” Taeyeon asked cocking up her eyebrow. “Well…you got a disease. Brain cancer, to be exact. But don’t worry, you’re fine now.” Mrs. Kim said, reassuring her daughter with her smile. Taeyeon nodded with a smile but soon it turned into a confusing one once a guy entered her room.

“Oh, Baekhyun-ah. You’re here. Thanks for bringing the fruits.” Taeyeon look at her mom confusingly before averting her eyes to the guy in front her. He’s smiling beautifully with his eyesmile, looking at her. “Taeyeon-ah, you’re awake! Do you remember me?” Baekhyun asked, grabbing her hand and intertwine it with his. Taeyeon slowly shake her head, yanking her hand away from his grip. “I’m sorry, but who are you?” She asked gently, waiting for him to answer her question. “I’m Byun Baekhyun. Your husband-to-be.” He answers making her eyes went wide. “Eh? H-How come?” She asked but Baekhyun cut her off with his finger on her lips. “We love each other so much. And with that, we decided to get married. But you got a disease so we need to move the date of our wedding. But since you’re okay now, our wedding will finally come!” Baekhyun said while jumping happily. Mrs. Kim look at him in confuse since she really don’t know what’s happening and what on earth is this guy saying.

“R-really? Mom, is that true?” Mrs. Kim nodded her head happily while she clasped her hand together. “Yes. To be honest, you already have your wedding dress. It’s your personal choice. You even decorated it. I’m really happy for the both of you.” Mrs. Kim said and squealed before walking out to give them some privacy. As soon as her mom disappeared, awkwardness engulf their surroundings. Baelhyun cleared his throat to catch her attention. Taeyeon look at him before smiling as she motion him to come closer. Baekhyun smile and follow her, moving to her closer. “Do I really love you?” She asked him. Baekhyun nodded his head vigorously. “Of course. You are so deadly in love with me. And so do I.” He said patting her cheek gently. “Do you want some fruits?” He asked her as she nodded her head.

“Yummy, right?” He asked shoving a piece of apple to . Taeyeon nodded happily and accidentally bit his finger making him yelp in pain. “I-I’m sorry, Baekhyun-ah. Are you hurt? Do you want me to treat you? Where’s the bandage?” She asked in panic before getting down from her bed. Baekhyun chuckle a little bit before running to her, hugging her from behind. “No need. Just kiss it and it will be healed.” He said whispering on her ear making her shiver a little bit. Taeyeon turn around causing the both of them to face each other. Taeyeon blushes as she bit her lower lip. Without her knowing, it makes Baekhyun go crazy. With just a simple bite of her on her lower lip, it makes Baekhyun go crazy. Baekhyun look at her seductively before leaning closer , slowly closing the gap between them. Taeyeon smile at him and also does what he is doing. They lips met making Baekhyun lean more deeper. How he misses her lips. So much that he want to eat her lips.

Their lips move in sync and so does their heads. It gets more deeper and passionately with the two of them craving for each other lips. But Taeyeon suddenly pulled away making the latter groan in annoya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter