Part 2

D O N' T S A Y G O O D B Y E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2:

Taeyeon’s POV:

              

               Spring. The season that I love the most. The season that makes me relax and comfortable. The season which make me remember all my memories and moments with him. But even though how badly I want to go out and feel the fresh air that will hit my body, I know I can’t do that. And I don’t know if I can still able to see this when I can’t own my life already.

               Today, my mom came to visit me with those faint smiles again. How can I recover if everyday I will saw her faint smiles? But then, I broke my thoughts when my eyes landed on the thing which my mom holding. My mom smiles to me and take a sat beside my bed.

“Taeyeon-ah, how are you?” My mom asked. I smile and shook my head lightly. Everyone knows, just by looking at my condition now, that I can’t make it now. Now that I already lost my hope.

“Eomma, don’t even asked that. You already know my answer.” I replied. I smile sincerely to her. I should often smile sincerely. Maybe, just maybe, this is already the last time that my mom will see these smiles of mine.

“Taeyeon-ah! Don’t even say that.” My mom scolded me but I just giggle.

“You shouldn’t waste our money just for me. You know, even though I will be stuck in this room for days, for weeks, for months, for years, I will never make it. Let’s just stop this. And I know, that you don’t want to see me suffering again, right? So now that there’s still a time, let’s give up now. There’s no hope for me.” I exclaim sadly yet I still have this smile on my. I stared at my mom whose by now in tears.

“Taeyeon, giving up isn’t the way. Not now, Taeyeon. Especially he’s back.” My mom blurted up. I froze and look at her eyes, down to the paper she’s holding.

“He sent you a letter. And I know, this will be your hope. Taeyeon, please stay strong. For me and for him.”

I look at the paper, I don’t know why, but it makes my tears flow down again. I promise to myself that I will never cry again. But this time, I can’t hold it back.

I extended my arms, asking for the paper and when my mom give it to me, it seems like the world stops.

I place my hands on my chest feeling my heart beating faster than it’s normal pace.

“When did he sent this?” I asked. I don’t know why I feel happy and excited. I should be now in anger and disappointed to him.

“A week ago. I guess.” “You should read it now. I will go out for awhile.” My mom added before walking out.

I stared at it for a minute before deciding to open it now.

The letter says,

“It’s been a year since we last met. Don’t you remember me? I thought you said that no one will leave each other side. Don’t you also remember that? I’m here to get you but you stay away. What happen? What happen to our promises? Can we still fulfill it? I miss you. I love you. Please , don’t say goodbye.”

            -Byun Baekhyun

I was shock when I read the letter. How dare him to say that? Doesn’t he know that he’s the one who leave not me. After a silence of stopping crying, after reading the letter, a sob came out from my mouth. Why? Why did you comeback? Why are you doing this to me? Do I need to suffer again? Fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter