End

Key Got Caught

"Hello hello...." Cheers that can break ear drums were heard as Key and the rest of the SHINee members walked off stage, grabbing a towel and a bottle of water off the table on his way.

Key walks back to the dressing room after a tireing perfermence on stage. Sweat dripping down his neck. He spots Onew, sporting his owns tired worn out look of a great performance satisfaction. Key sees Onew and automatically gets entranced.

Onew is sweating too, but to Key, Onew looks good all slick and shiny. He stares longer then he shouldve tracing the lines of his neck, lips, hips, thighs just every thing with his feline eyes.

Finnaly he reached Onews eyes. Only to be met with big brown eyes watching Key watching him.

Once Onew made eye contact. He looked away with a deep blush tinting his cheeks and found the floor very interesting all of a sudden.

Thanking Onew for looking away he turns around embarrassed that he got caught looking.

Key spots the bathroom door. Hurrying to the restroom so he can get space from Onew so his heart can slow down.

'Geez iv never been that obvious, Bad Kibum!!! Bad Bad Kibum!' Key thinks while mentally face palming himself. Walking into the bathroom and leaning on the cool tile wall he breaths a sigh of relief. 'Finally, I'm alone. God that was so embarrassing he totally saw me checking him out! Why am I freaking out like this? Im Kim Kibum! I bet he didn't even notice'

Turning around to look at him self in the mirror feeling more relaxed now. Looking over his face and his chest, Ripping out a few paper towel and dabbing around his neck now seeing that after that situation he had begun to sweat again..

He takes off his jacket, leaving him in his yellow tank top. He wipes away the sweat beginning to form on his color bone.

The restroom door suddenly swings open revealing none other than Onew. He freezes mid way through the door staring at Key in the mirror. Hand on his chest in only his tank top and skinny jeans. Key's eyes widen as he see's who it is.  Quickly grabbing his jacket, and turning around.

"Ah, sorry i was just leaving." Key says trying to go around Onew to exit the bathroom. But Onew wouldn't budge he just looked at Key with an expression he couldn't put his finger on.

Onew took a step forward. Making Key take a step back. The space allowing Onew to close the door behind him. Key's eye's widened for the second time. 'What the hell is going on.?' Key thought.

"uhh..Onew?" Key said. Onew looking into his eye's. "Can i ask you something Kibum?" Catching Key off guard he stuttered "Uh..y-yeah s-sure what is it?" Onew took another step forward. Making Key touch the wall. Onew only a foot away from Key now. "Why were you looking at me like that Kimbum?" Onew said in a timid voice, looking at the floor now. His mood suddenly changing.

"I-I wasnt l-looking at you..." Key lied straight forward. Him enjoying the ground as much as Onew. 'So much for him not noticing' Key thought.

Onew timidly lifted his hand and rubbed it down keys smooth arm, Finger tips trailing along as light as feathers. Sending shivers down Keys spine. Looking up to Onew he see's the tint of pink that was on his cheek turning into bright red. He was still looking at the floor.

Something over took Key at that moment he couldn't hold it in any longer. He took a step forward grabbing Onew's hips and switching there positions so now Key was pinning Onew against the cold wall. Mir inches from the older mans face. The look on Onews face was priceless. His eye's were like saucers and his mouth had fell open.

Key's thumb's started drawing circles on Onews hips. Making the older man swallow hard and close his eye's squeezing them shut as hard as he could.

Key leaned in close to Onew's ear. and whispered "I was looking at you like that because i want you to be mine" Key kissed Onews ear light as a butterfly, lingering a little bit before he added "forever."

Onew sharply in haled and opened his eye's starring right into Key's deadly serious ones.

"I-I- uh..." Onew stutterd his lips. He couldnt even say anything back because his head was spinning.

Key starred at the stuttering man under him, and leaned in closing the distance between their lips. He wanted this for so long, needed it for so long. He didn't even care if Onew kissed him back just this moment was enough to satisfy him for the rest of his life. To kiss the man he loved, just once.

To key's surprise Onews soft lips started to move on his own. Making Key's heart skip a beat.

Onew moved closer to Key. Flush against his chest. Tangling his hands into Key's soft hair. Pulling lightly to make Key's lips closer to his.

Key ran his tongue along Onew bottom lip begging for entrance to taste his love. Onew opened his mouth letting Key enter. Key dominated over Onews timid moves. Exploring every inch of his mouth.

Key was the first to pull away. They were both panting trying to regain the air they had lost. Key stared into Onews eyes. Not saying a word.

"I love you Key...I always have, since the first day I met you" Onew said still trying to catch his breath.

Key smiled the widest smile that he possibly could.

"I love you too Onew. I always will."