#7 - Ft. D.O | by ~jonginnieKAI~

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

"OPPPPPAAAA~!!" You exclaimed and glomped a certain brunette to the ground.

He chuckled an ruffled your hair. "~! Hey! How did you like the concert??" He asked and you smiled, ear to ear.

"OPPA'S VOCALS WERE AMAZING!" You exclaimed and he enveloped you in a tight hug. 

"Thanks! It means so much coming from you!" He said.

"AIEEEEE~! KYUNGSOO AND ~!!!!!" You heard the other 11 members of EXO cheering and you felt the heat rising to your face and watched as D.O's already big eyes grew bigger.

"Y-YAH!!!" You both exclaimed and they laughed and started singing their song, WOLF.

"GURAE WOLF, NAEGE WOLF AWWWOOOOOO~!!!!" They taunted and you watched in surprise as D.O smiled shyly.

"A-ah saranghaeyo~.." He said and you sat there, shocked as he suddenly brought out a silver bracelet from his pocket and put it on your wrist.

"Oppa~..." You said and you felt tears threatening to fall and you hugged him tightly.

"Be mine...??" He asked cutely and you nodded, suddenly, Kai walked towards the two of you with a small chocolate cake.

"CONGRATS TO THE NEW LOVE TEAM!" He cheered and the members screamed and cheered their congrats.

 

 

lol she writes cute things she's one of the maknae in our team

written by ~jonginnieKAI~ of Exotic Imagines. I do not change anything except replacing the original name of the requester to

-iKenot