#4 - Ft. Xiumin | by Admin Dani

Exotic Imagines | Imagines Compilations

You pushed wisps from your hair as you walked up to the highschool. Summer was over and it was time to go to school. You were a senior this year. "This is it.", you thought. You decided that since this was your last year at highschool you would become well known and make this year as memorable as possible.

As you walked through the halls, someone ran past you. All your papers fell on the ground. "I'm sorry!", he yelled out not bothering to stop running. "Jeez.", you muttered as you bent down the pick up the papers. 

You took a seat in the back of the classroom. While the teacher was taking attendance a student burst into the room. "It's the guy that ran past me earlier...", you thought. He smiled sheepishly at the teacher who glared at him and then sighed. "This is our new student, Kim Minseok. Take a seat, Minseok.", the teacher ordered. He looked at you and smiled as he proceeded to the seat next to you. He plopped down into the seat. 

"Hey psst." You looked over to your right where you saw Minseok calling you. "Yeah?" ". MINSEOK. WHY ARE YOU TALKING IN MY CLASS?!", the teacher roared. You and Minseok looked down and quickly said sorry. 

When the bell rang signaling that class was over, you picked up your bags and started walking out the door. Minseok who was still packing hurried up and caught up with you as you left the classroom. He scratched the back of his neck. "U-Uhm, i'm sorry I got you in trouble.", he mumbled. You shrugged. "No big deal.", you said smiling at him. You walked away from him to get to your next class leaving him blushing bright red. 

As soon as school ended, you headed to your locker to get your books. When you got to your locker, you found Minseok standing next to it blushing. "Minseok?", you questioned. "-ah...", he stammered. "Do you need something?", you asked. He turned redder- if that was even possible and placed a note in your pocket and quickly walked away with his eyes looking down and his hands stuffed into his pockets. You looked at the note that he gave you. 

". I love you."

You gasped and ran after Minseok who was walking outside the school. He looked shocked to see you then started blushing. (Again. LOL) "I- I love you too.", you said quickly. You looked down at your toes. You heard him approach you. You looked up and his lips met with yours. 

 

 

written by Admin Dani of Exotic Imagines. I do not edit anything except the thing, just direct copy and paste

-iKenot