Eight

Wolf and Beauty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The strong scent of alcohol reached his nostrils and he cringed inevitably. Luhan was not a drinker, nor the type to be going out for a drink when it wasn't for an invite. Chanyeol and Chen invited the whole gang for a treat and both goofs paid for everything. They settled at Kyungsoo's place where the owl boy forcefully complied since he lives alone with no guardian around. Chen was accepted into a prestigious Arts Academy about 3 cities away from where they lived. It was a very rare acceptance but Chen managed to get in. Luhan was happy for his friend.

They scattered around Kyungsoo's spacious living room. The boy was filthy rich, indeed. He lives in a penthouse alone and not to mention, the place he lives is where Girls Generation Jessica also resides. Kyungsoo has his refrigerator full of food. That boy, was an heir.

And Luhan thought that Suho was the richest out of all of them. Kyungsoo was actually hiding behind his walls all along.

"Guys! please...please...please...don't bounce on the couch." Kyungsoo pushed Sehun and Tao off the leather couch and stared at both of them with pleading eyes. Exactly who can control those two kids when they are not sober enough to stand properly? Good thing Kyungsoo only drank 2 and a half glass or the whole place will be a big blob of chaos once the morning arrives.

Luhan drank one can of beer and scanned the room. Chanyeol was obviously too drunk to differentiate between a water bottle and a can of beer. Chen was belting out lyrics to the Engrish version of Open Arms on the karaoke. Suho was knocked out on the couch. Lay was playing a very very sad song on his guitar. Baekhyun....let's just say he hasn't broken a ceramic vase yet. Xiumin had joing Sehun and Tao on a dance craze and Kyungsoo had his whole body on the couch, trying to protect it. Guess Luhan is the only sane one right now as he sat on the floor with a can of beer in hand.

He wasn't completely sane though. In fact, he thought he was going insane the moment a smiling Yoona popped up from the beer can. He was really going insane when he saw her in the television. There were figures of Yoona every where his eyes chose to avert to. He can't stop the replaying scenes of Kris and Yoona together in his mind. The way Kris had his arms around Yoona and declared they were dating enraged him for some unfathomable reason. Earlier, he was on the verge of losing it and reveal his true self but he noticed Kris looking at him with a smirk and a warning gaze. He was doing that on purpose. Kris was challenging him. Luhan knows him too well.

Maybe he was really going crazy. He kept thinking about his best friend. He doesn't see her on that light. No, she was his best friend for heaven's sake! He couldn't be.....having feelings for her, right? It's a preposturous idea especially when he has only one person in his heart for a very long time. He loves Song Si Eun and nothing can change that. But, he was starting to doubt his heart ever since Yoona came into his life. Or maybe he was just thinking too much.

Luhan awoke from his daydream at the sound of a loud voice. He turns towards the kitchen and sees Baekhyun staggering on his steps and singing to Girls Generation's MR. MR. He shook his head amusedly and took a sip from his drink. Baekhyun suddenly plopped down beside him and switched his song to I Got A Boy. Luhan had to sing along though.

"By the way guys..." Kyungsoo came in with a box of cake and settled it on the coffee table. "Do you know where are Kai and Si Eun? They said they're gonna be here." Luhan looks up at him. He felt a slight pinch on his heart. They are probably on a lovey-dovey date again. That's why he never ever agrees to go alone with Kai and Si Eun. It will only increase his jealousy and heartache. It hurts.

"I got a text from Kai earlier. They said they'll be here in a few minutes." Chen answered.

"Of course they have to come late." Baekhyun wiggled his eye brows teasingly. Luhan thought that he should've strangled Baekhyun when he had that mere chance earlier. Seriously, that guy doesn't know how to shut up and when to shut up.

"I need to find a girlfriend soon." Chanyeol suddenly woke up and grumbled.

"Awww, but you have me Chanyeollie." Baekhyun puckered his lips disgustingly and batted his eyelashes that the witnesses has to groan and complain.

"My Mom is setting me up with her friend's daughters."

"Got any on your list?" Chanyeol shook his head. Chanyeol had kept a list of girls he wanted to flirt and pursue.

"Guys, did any of you invite Yoona?" Chen spoke up, throwing a look at Luhan. He fidgeted awkwardly on his seat and he wished they weren't staring directly at him.

"I did!" Baekhyun threw his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter