Girl Who Cried Wolf

Birthday is all about fun

We finally arrived at the shop, Jun and Sofia almost dying from running so hard. "I. Need. Water." Sofia crawled inside and right where they sold drinks and some food.

"Can I.... *huff* get an Americano... *puff* please?... *Wheeze*" She asked the girl behind the counter. The girl was really surprised to see someone so out of breath and nearly collapsing on the floor.

To Jun and I it was just completely hilarious. And we were laughing like two retarded seals as we looked at Sofia. Yeah, and Jun had recovered quite quickly since he had a bottle of water in his bag. Smart son of a .

"Oppa! Can you buy this for me?" I yelled from somewhere behind all the stuff. I was quick to go and explore all the wonders the shop could give me.

"What!? Use your own damn money!" He was pissed from losing his money to greedy harpies, meaning me and Sofia. For your information, we were now speaking English for many reasons.

"But oppaa-aa~!" I strolled to him, holding the precious piece of clothing in your arms.

"Noooo~! My precious moneyy~!" He began to whine like a baby, making other customers laugh at him quietly. He was too cute.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Some woman came and asked him, giggling a little as he was pouting.

"Oh God, no! I mean. I-I... She is... She is my friend! It is completely platonic!" He became so flustered from her question you just had to help him. 

"He is my childhood friend. More like my brother actually." You bowed at the and smiled sweetly.

"My, your Korean is good! Are you here on a vacation?" Sofia joined our little chat group, conveniently answering her question.

"Yes. We just came yesterday. We are actually here to celebrate her birthday." She gestured towards me and smiled her blinding angel smile.

"Oh, congratulations! How long will you stay here?" She was so nice to us. She did remind me of someone, but I just couldn't say who.

"We will be here for two weeks." Jun finally got himself together. The lady giggled at his still flushed cheeks.

"How nice~ I wish I had such sweet little sisters like you. I got stuck with a loudmouthed little brother instead." She laughed at her own comment, making us laugh with her. Unfortunately, her phone began ringing and she had to excuse herself telling it was nice to meet us and complimenting our good Korean.

"She was so sweet! And so fun!" Sofia and I were blabbering about just everything while we just about grabbed anything we could find. Of course Jun had been granted mercy from having to pay for our shopping spree. Instead he just bought us some drinks.

"Ohmigosh! This is Kris' writing! Get a picture of me here! I can't believe I am actually here! Look, looklooklook!! Kaiii!!! Can I buy this? Can I? CanIcanIcanIcanIcanI pleeeeaaaassseeee????" I was acting like a mad puppy as I looked at everything the Exo boys had signed and drawn. Of course I took dozens of photos, some with me for evidence to show and some just for my own use. And Sofia was not much better than me. The only scary calm was Jun and it totally freaked us out. He should be ogling at D.O's picture or something by now already. That dude has been weir the minute we got here in Korea.

 

"I am so done! I'm dying. This is exhausting!" Sofia melted on one of the chairs outside some cafe we had stopped by to refill our energy bars. Meaning coffee and snack time. "Darling, you are so not the only one." Jun patted her back in comfort while I just greedily ate my piece of cheesecake, before moving onto the next one. I had gotten about five different slices of cheesecake.

Daehyun would be so proud.

Pretty many customers looked at me weirdly, probably thinking that I have a black hole in my stomach.

"Come on! We still need to go to some kpop stores to by us some CDs!" I spoke between eating and I probably looked like a chipmunk, since Sofia and Jun started laughing at me. 

Who do they think got them here? Santa? Psh!

They still complied and we soon finished with our drinks and cakes. Now it was time to go empty some music stores.

Boy did we empty the shelves! We bought over twenty different albums! Each! I think the cashier almost got a heart attack from the amount of it all. We went to some different stores to see if they had something the other one didn't and it didn't take long before we had to get a cab back to the hotel when the bags got waaay to heavy. 

We regret nothing!

 

"I'm dying! Dying! I need water!" Sofia was acting all dramatic the moment we got to our room. She crawled on the floor to the fridge and searched for something to ease her thirst. Such a drama queen.... "Do you need to be such a diva?" I threw a pillow at her and she almost choked on her drink. Meep!

"What the Hell J?! Ya tryin' to kill me?!" 

"Of course not. I was just testing if gravity works." Oh that was a fat lie.

Jun just laughed at us, like he had a say in something.

"Whatever! But I'm borrowing your shirt!" "What!? Nuuuu!!" Sofia had went and stuffed a sock in Jun's mouth so he would stop laughing like a hyena and now he was washing his mouth with soap. Can't say I'm jealous.

"OK. Let's be serious now kids. We have so much stuff to do, for example, picking out some amazing clothes for the concert tomorrow!"

What a time for Jun to act like an adult...

And so, after hours of throwing our clothes all around the hotel room (no seriously, there were clothes even on the ceiling. Don't ask me how), we finally came up with something worthy of wearing in front of the EXO boys. And Sofia stayed true to her threat of borrowing my shirt. Not funny, it looked better on her than me. I hate her and that small, cute body of hers.

 


(In order: Julia, Sofia and Jun)

 

God damn I love my boots! We loved how we turned out looking with those outfits, so we decided (to the horror of all the other guests) to throw a little runway show and just a plain pyjama party. And clear to say we emptied the mini bar in one go. Seriously, those things are friggin' small.

"So ladies... Are you going to do anything to those tattoos of yours? They are showing pretty much ya 'now?"
Jun just had to break the good mood....

"What if we wanna show them off? It can't be that bad. Can it?" Sofia was kinda nervous, 'cause you could see nothing but the tattoos on her leg where it wasn't covered by her socks. She had more coverage than me though, her shirt only had cool open-shoulders type of holes in it. And mine just drooped on my shoulders and showed my back and other shoulder so visibly. Great. My huge tattoo on the back was for all to see. 

"Well I am safe, 'cuz I didn't tattoo my body full of tattoos, but you might wanna use some make up or they will think you're part of some gang. And that dragon on Jul's back, it ain't helpin' the case." 

"Oh you are such a buzz kill. I swear we are soooo going to get you a tattoo one day. You just wait mister."  I cursed at him and pocked his chest repeatedly. So much waste! Such beautiful milky white skin and soft feel. The perfect canvas for the perfect tattoo.

Can you notice I have a for tattoos? No? Good.

"No way in hell am I letting you ink me! No! This body is going to stay spottless and not going to be used as your personal canvas!"
"Hey..."
"Are you even listening?!"

Jun got a little mad when we just measured him a little and started thinking what tattoo would look best on his smooth baby skin and where it would go. 
I think we kinda drifted off to some dirties parts 'cuz Jun went mean and hit our heads. "Jun is a meanie!"

"Oh god don't. Julia you just don't do well with aegyo. Stop pouting, it's creeping me out."
"Creeping you out? I'm ready to jump out the window!"

"Can you two stop talking like I'm not there?! Soon I'm gonna throw you out the window. Sheesh!" And this is everytime I happen to act cute. How lovely, ey?

"OK. Why don't we just put the clothes aside until we wreck them and take a little break. I think after an hour rest we could go and get some dinner or whatever at the hotel's restaurant. Sound good?" We didn't have any complaints to Jun's idea. 

We threw our clothes on the couch and put a notice on our phones for when to get up. We didn't even bother putting clothes on so we just laid on the bed in our underwear. It's not like we shared a room with guys. (Jun does not count! He's GAY!) 

"Wake me up even if you have to hit me. I want that buffet." I mumbled to the two who were barely awake too. What can I say, I am almost worse than Changmin or Daehyun when it came to food. Those lazy-asses just gave me a thumbs up and mumbled something with their faces breathing against the pillows. They could suffocate in them for all I care. JK. 

 

"Okay! Who thought it was a brilliant idea to put the friggin' Justin Bieber 'Baby' as a ing wake up song?!?! JUN!!!!" For your information, it is Sofia that is about to throw Jun off the balcony. I am just happily taping it all on my borrowed video cam. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry OK!?!? Don't go all King Kong on me woman!!!"

"Who you calling King Kong? Freakin' er!!"

"That's it!!! No more mister nice guy!! That's sooooo out of line Betty Boop!!!!"

"Can you two shut up already!??! Even the floor is shaking from your loud yelling!!!!!!" I hit the both of them over the head and got a nice bump growing there for them now. "Sheesh! I'm supposed to be the kid here! Can't we just get dressed and go eat? I am starving and you don't want me hungry, now do you?" At the mention of me going Gozilla on them or worse the two idiot monkeys' spirits were defeated and they followed my orders very obediently. 

We got dressed up real quickly and casually so we could be by the buffet as fast as possible. We just threw on some T-shirts from the Boy Who Cried Wolf shop and skinny jeans to go with them. We had to run half the stair because the elevator was so full and slow we would've died of starvation before even getting down.

"Ahhhh!! Food! Here I come my babies! I hope there's enough for all of us!"

"What do'ya think? You're not gonna wolf down the whole food! We are not five anymore! And besides, we need to save some room for desserts." Jun just patted my head and smiled as he nodded to what Sofia was blabbing on about. What can I do if I got a Black hole in place of my stomach. It ain't my fault. Okay maybe it is.

But the most important point is that the food was heaven! There were so many different kinds I had to get three plates to fit all of my food! "Slow down there! How can you eat so much and not be as big as you dog?" Jun, after all these years, was still astonished by my ability to eat so much. 

"I have a big appetite! And it's not like I am like my sis! She can eat all the junk food she wants and never gain even a pound! I have to exercise it all off! Do you know how hard it is?" I started whining and getting us a lot more attention drawn to us than needed. Jun and Sofia just snickered at my rant and let it go. It was like the umpteenth time I had whined about it. I stopped counting after twenty.

"Do you think we look like siblings or a three people-couple? Cuz' I think people are looking at us weirdly." Jun whispered to our ears and now that he told us, we kind of noticed the stares too. "I think it's just that we are dressed so non-formally for a classy restaurant. I mean, we are wearing jeans and a t-shirt." Sofia decided to be the realistic and not think too much in to it. But Jun was a worrywart anyway. It was just in his nature. 

We kind of did have a couple look. I mean we had the same shirts, just in different colors and the same with jeans. And we were acting really close with each other, I mean in a Korean conservative-peoples-minds kind of close. 

But we didn't let that bother us and continued on with our dinner. we did make a record in the kitchen's history, the most eaten customers. Probably not the best record to make, but oh well. 

We later on left to the city for some night action, and for our desserts too. We just had to let the food settle for a while. We put on a little flashier clothes than what we wore before so we had to decide on that too before heading out. 


(In order: Sofia, Julia and Jun)
 

"I can't believe you took my earrings!" 

"I can't believe you took my pants!"

"And you took my ring!" 

To others it might have looked funny or weird, or just both, but we were all nagging and barking so loud we didn't care. 

"Your fault they fit me so well. I can't help you have lady-legs." I tried to justify stealing borrowing Jun's pants just like he tried to explain how he took Sofia's earrings.

"I took your ring only because you took my earrings. Not because it totally fit my outfit." Sofia mumbled the last part, not really guilty for what she did. Not like any of us was actually guilty or angry, we borrowed stuff from each other all the time. I mostly borrowed from Jun because he was just a little bigger than me and we had the same shoe size.

"Can we just let this go until they send us to the Looney bin."

"Okay. I think you're right. I don't like the way people are looking at me."

"Did that person say I'm a man? Or did I just hear wrong? Do I look like a guy?" I listened to the people talking around us and some things popped out. "Yeah he did. And the other thinks I am a girl. I hate your tall frame!" 
"Your fault for looking like a girl. And for your information, between you two I look like an elf. Seriously I look so small you can barely notice me even with heels." I Couldn't help but laugh and hug Sofia when she started to pout, she looked like an adorable puppy when doing that.

"Okay lovelies, let's get this party started and go have some fun and get something sweet." 

And that is how we decided to spend the rest of the night till we came back to the suit with Sofia being the only slightly tipsy person. She never drinks much and doesn't really like to go clubbing. 

I can just feel the hangover coming in the morning. How can we ever survive the concert with a hangover like this?



 

(That's the majority of what we bought from the BWCW store.)