Holy . Holy. .

Birthday is all about fun

Obnoxious ringing filled the bedroom and woke all of us from our pleasant dreams.

"Oh for s sake!!"

"Who the is calling at this hour!?!?"

"shut up both of you!!"

Some more incoherent yelling and screaming filled our whole suite, before one of us even dared to pick up the hotel phone. 

"Hello? This is Park Jun speaking." Jun got the pleasure of answering the phone as Sofia and I kicked him out of bed.

"Hyung!? Oh, wait a minute. Sorry girls, umma has some adult business to discuss." Jun winked at us so greasily we wanted to puke our guts out as he skipped to the living room. We took a minute to think and look at eachother before we scrambled off the bed and pressed our ears to the door, trying to get any information on the conversation with the mysterious 'hyung'. 

Due to our nonexistent luck though, we got nothing. Jun was talking waayy too quiet so without exposing ourselves, we could hear nothing. Nada. 

"Come on speak a little louder!" I was soooo frustrated. I have to know everything going on around me all the time. All. The. Time. What? I do.

"Ahem.... What are you doing?"

"Oh, Jun. Didn't see you there." Sofia hit my side as Jun came in from the other door. It's a double door by the way.

"Yeah. Right..... So what you wanna do today?" He scoffed unimpressed and strolled inside and right to the walk in closet. Have I already said how much I love this room?

"Shopping!!!" Me and Sofia yelled right in Jun's ear. He let out a tsunami of curses and started to chase us around with his spiky boots. Needless to say, Sofia and I were a heap of laughter and screaming around, trying to avoid getting hit. We really didn't need a trip to the hospital.

When Jun finally succeeded in hitting us it didn't really matter anymore because we were too tired to care. It was probably for about half an hour we had been running around screaming. We finally stopped as one of the hotel attendants thought there was a bloody murderer here and we were forced to tell the truth. The poor boys face was priceless when he found out, and even more as he saw the boots Jun hit us with. Let me tell you, the bruises were huge and hurt like hell. I even had a little blood coming from my arm. Damn that guy and his spikes.

"That was fun."

"I know! Did you see his face?"

"I meant that it was pure torture."

(From left to right: Sofia, Jun & Julia)

So after getting bandaged up and dressed in proper clothing, we finally set out the suite. Jun was having a blast with our expense, so needless to say, we were not in a joyous mood. More like, we looked like we just stepped out of The Grunge. We looked pretty scary with our hair covering our faces and just acting lifeless and moody. I think you can catch my drift.

"Don't be so dead now. I promised to treat you breakfast even." Jun tried his best aegyo on us with little to no success.

"Shut up. I have a wound on my arm because of you and a bruise the size of Texas." Sofia complained and stomped her way to the lobby after being released from the elevator. 

"Yeah. How are we supposed to go see Exo with these ghastly looking bruises. They will think we are abused at home for the love of God!" Now it was my turn to exaggerate. But Jun knew we were only half serious and some food would fix that.

"Okay, my bad. My cousin recommended this great restaurant and we can go check it out."

"Sure. Who is your cousin by the way?"

"That's a secret for now." Jun winked at us cheekily and strolled across the hall. We just cringed and followed him outside. 

"So how far is it? I'm starving here." I started to whine like a kid and tugged on Jun's sleeve. I think someone didn't like it since the next think that happened was my bag getting stolen by some dickface.

"Hey!! My bag!! I have my Exo poker cards inside it!!" I yelled and went after the idiot. I was running at full speed and I don't think I have ever been more grateful for my long legs and good running as I was now. And yes, I can run with heels.

"I. Said. STOP!!!" I roared at him. He got so freaked out then that he didn't look where he was going and slammed right in to another person just getting out of a building.

"Serves you right ." I kicked the guys side and grabbed back my bag, making sure everything was still there. Thankfully some cops came then so I didn't get a chance to kill the man. Jun and Sofia also arrived there, both out of breath. 

"Are you alright. I'm sorry that bastard ran right into you." I helped the poor boy up with Sofia's help. 

As he brushed himself off, we noticed that the boy was actually Exo's Sehun. What a luck!

"Yes I'm fine. But I don't think pretty girls like you should go running after thieves. That is a mans job." He gently smiled at us, completely turning us into deep red jelly. Jun was surprisingly normal and it freaked us out. Did he turn brain dead now?

"So, um. Yeah. So....." I tried to form complete words, but that failed. Incredibly bad.

Sehun chuckled at our attempt to look even relatively normal. Oh ing Sehun smiled and chuckled at us!! My life is complete now.

"It was nice meeting you noonas. I hope to see you at our concert." He smiled so bedazzlingly I thought I'd go blind. And then he walked away. Jun was just smiling and waving at him and we were left with our mouths hanging open. 

"Did that just happen!? Is this real? Am I dead?" Sofia broke down from staring pretty quickly.

"Wait... How did he know we were going to see them?" Me being the nosey one I am noticed his weird words.

Jun and Sofia just turned to look at me with even more surprised faces. Jun's seemed fake to me though. But I don't care-e-eeh.

"Let's just go. People are looking." The shy Jun came out now and he was looking around so secretively.

We smiled at him and started skipping alongside him to get our long awaited food.

 

"This. Is. So. Cool!" Me and Sofia sighed. The restaurant looked amazing. And we could look at the streets from the windows! It looked so cool! And the food smelled heavenly. I never wanna leave Korea!

"Lets get some food then. I am starving!" Jun dragged us to some table.

It didn't take long for us to have an incredibly huge amount of food in front of us. 

"This  is so good!"

"I know! I never wanna leave this country!"

"Keep it down. This is Korea." Jun tried to shush us when we were getting a little too loud. Some guys near us were really getting affected by the noises we made when trying some new foods. We sounded like we were having an !

It looked like they were getting some hard on's.

Not our problem~

 

We were incredibly soon done with our food and got out the restaurant happy and full. Jun actually cried a little when he had to pay. His own fault for hitting us with his shoe. That damn gay boy we just have to love.

"So where now? We are full so should we go do something?" Sofia patted her stomach with contentment. 

"How about we go shopping for some kpop merchandise? Like CDs and stuff. We could go check out that Boy Who Cried Wolf store you were dying to go to." Jun just literary read my mind right then.

"Then lets go! Come on!" I grabbed them both so hard we almost fell down. Almost. I was running and dragging the slow snails behind me. I needed to go to that shop. I had been dying to see it since I heard about it.

 

Wait for me my beauty~ I am coming for you~


My beautiful Exo poker cards ♥