School II

This Chingu

-SuJin POV-
 

Great~my name was written in Late Attendance Record in my first day of school. After that,my ears was attacked by principals' nagging about rule, safety and my favourite part, study~study~study. Ergh....Now, I'm on my way to my future classroom with the homeroom teacher,Mrs Choi.I swear, she looks really classy, tall, model-like body and she walks like she on a fashion runway but at the same time, she looks creepy with her blood-red lipstick.Honestly, I glanced at her for a couple times as I observing how cool she was.

 

Mrs Choi stop infront of this one noisy class as her phone suddenly ringing and answer the call. I still standing behind her patiently and turn my head toward the classroom's window beside me which is I can see the students in there.Let me tell what I see..A bunch of girls whispering each other then laugh out really loud, a few boys make some business with their phone, some student make some revision, a nerdy-like girl writing something really fast in her booklet and........four boys in their world, chatting at the corner of the classroom...

 

Mrs Choi hang up and I look at her while frowning. "SuJin,are you okay?"

"Huh?Yea..i'm okay, Mrs Choi. Just--a little nervous." I smile wanly.

Still behind her, she walks a few steps and. . . . . .wait--she enter the classroom!

 

The world that I see just now is my future classroom??!!! Oh god....

 

I'm stepping in the class, standing beside Mrs Choi infront of the whole students in the classroom.The atmosphere suddenly become silent.I can hear some of them hissing and staring at me like I'm brandishing a gun to them. I standing awkwardly there until Mrs Choi speak out.

 

"Class, sit on your own place please.Now." The students start to moving to their place and still...staring at me."I going to introduce you guys with your new classmate.She came from States." Mrs Choi motion me to introduce myself.

 

"Hello, my name is Lee Su Jin. I'm a Korean but I lived in States about 6 years ago.It's nice to meet you all." I bow 90 degree awkwardly. "SuJin, you can sit there." Mrs Choi pointing at the desk at the back, corner of the classroom. I nod understandly and walk toward the desk. I put my backpack under the desk and sit there with blank feeling. On my left, of course the window and my right is..... a guy.It's the guy that chatting with his friend that I just saw just now at my place now. His facial seems not happy....okay, I don't want to know why. Just ignore him. Infront of me is the nerdy that I said before. Still, she jotting something in her booklet.

 

And, our lesson begin....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Baekhyun's POV-

 

I've seen her before...Yes! I'm sure! but I can't remember where and when...Her face...seems familiar to me........Okay, Baekhyun. Forget about it before--

 

"Byun Baekhyun! Where did you put your mind huh?Pay attention!" Mrs Choi scold me. "I'm sorry Mrs Choi~" I lean back to the chair and I realize that Sehun look at me while smirking. What's wrong with him smirking at me like that? Okay, ignore him...

 

 

Recess time...finally. I pack my things on my desk and-- "Ouch! Hell ya!" Someone poking at my sensitive spot,yea~my neck. It's Sehun. "You like her, huh?" Sehun ask me a sudden question that I don't know who he's referring to.Kai and Chanyeol approaching us while grinning. "What's wrong with you guys??".Sehun rolling his eyes and referring it to........that newbie. She still at her desk, staring outside through the window and I bet she didn't notice that we are talking about her. She look really pret-- wait, Baekhyun-ah~ stop it.

 

"Ok...guys..don't be ridiculous.She's not my type,even she is my type, I never want to make any relationship with her. Now, better we go to the cafeteria before the recess time end.." I walk out from the classroom and they, as usual, after me...

 

 

 

-Sujin POV-

 

So far......it's boring. I didn't talk to anyone yet. I'm still feeling awkward.. now, in the class just me and the nerdy girl that sit infront of me. Should I say something to her?? hmm...what should i s--

"Hey." okay, she first.

"Hye~" I smile at her warmly.

"My name is Seo Na Rim.Nice to meet you." she smile at me back.

"Nice to meet you too.Anyway, you already know my name right?"

"Yup, Lee Su Jin.It's nice name~"

"Ouh, thank you, yours' too." I make it to the point. "Why aren't you go to the cafeteria??" I ask her.

"I'm usually like this. I don't like to be in place that many people. and...you?"

"I...don't feel hungry yet~ yea~" I lied. "I'm sorry if ask you this, but...you don't have any friend?" I ask that to her because she seems lonely and I can feel it.........Positively.

"Err...seems.....like that." she shrug."You must thought that I'm a nerd right?" she ask me.

"Huh?of course not.."I lied again.Better I change the topic right now...

"So, may I be...your friend?" She make 'are you really?' face and reach out her hand, "Friend?"

"Yea~ friend!"

 


 


Ayo~! Here it is~

What do you guys think? Please~ I need some comment.

Anyway, a lot of THANKS for the 7 SUBSCRIBERS  TT_TT

and 1 upvoter... (sorry, i forget to view who it is*bow90degree*)

I'll work hard more since it's already school holiday (YAYYY!!!!)

Annyeong~ :D