Not So Shocking

This Chingu

A/N: I forgot to tell you that the blue sentences is what you thought. :D


 

"Honey, where is SuJin?" your dad ask her wife. "I think she still asleep, she must be so tired..we should not wake her now" your stepmum answered.

 

Actually, they are waiting for someone instead of you. They want you to join the dinner because they want to introduce you with that someone. Someone that live in that house too...
They sit at the dining table, waiting for the maid to serve the food when suddenly your stepmum's phone ringing and she answered it. "Hello, Baekhyun-ah. Are you will dinner at here tonight or you will be somewhere??"

 

........Meanwhile, you have awakened from sleep and get out of your room to go to the dining room as you remember your stepmum asked you this afternoon.While you stepping down the stairs, you heard the conversation..

 

*mwo? Who is Baekhyun?* You thought.

 

"Huh? You can't? Why?" Your stepmum ask that 'Baekhyun'.After a few second, they hung up and your stepmum sigh. "He said he will dinner with Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol..aigoo~ these boys.."

 

"Nevermind, we can introduce Baekhyun to SuJin for another time." your dad said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It just take a few minute to change your mind..Suddenly,you didn't feel to eat yet so, you go upstairs again and heading to your room. Before you get into, have someone stop you by yell out your name."Miss SuJin! Miss SuJin! hold on~!" you startle and turn your head to the voice's direction.Then, you saw a 'XL' sized lady run to you.What can you do, just wait the lady come to you..about 20 seconds later, she reached at you while panting. She wears a black apron with a light pink uniform beneath it. Her age seems like 28-30 ...yea~something like that...

 

*she must be the maid here..

 

Then, the lady handed a school uniform which was suspended on the hangers to you. You didn't say anything.You receive it and frown..

 

 

That lady see your face expression and immediately bow 90 degree and introduce herself."Annyeonghasimnika, Miss Su Jin. My name is Choi Minhwa. I'm the maid here. I'm sorry for making you surprised just now. i'm really- really sorry~!" she look at her own feet.You giggle.Honestly, you didn't mad at her, you just realising how 'work hard' she does in this 'super' big bungalow...running around and serving the master..

 

 

"Hmm...It's okay, anyway, is this mine??" you asked while raise up the hanger.

 

"Yes, it's yours." she affirmed it and continue "Miss SuJin, if you need anything, just call me..I'll serve you anything you want. Im very glad to serve for you" Minhwa give you a warm smile and her chubby cheeks can be seen like a golf ball. (xD)

 

Suddenly, you see another school uniform in Minhwa's hand, it's a boy uniform..

 

*Hmm.....boy's uniform?? The badge same as mine.. is it..??*

 

"Miss SuJin, are you ok? do you want anything to eat??" Minhwa cut your thought.

 

"Ouh, i don't. You can leave now.." You answered and then Minhwa leave..

 

 

 

You get into your room...close the door behind you, put the uniform on your bed and you lying beside it..

 

 

*Hmm......yea~ school. I still have to go to school... It must be fun and exciting. I hope I can make a few friends there... ah~what a long day.I need to rest more and begin a new day tomorrow..*

 

Then, you fell asleep again... until the next morning...

 


A/N: Ok, still.....nothing exciting...and very short chapter....I'm very~very~ very sorry!! *bow90degree* Im a little busy nowadays (*sigh*school~)  I promise that I will introduce you with Baekkie, Channie, Sehunnie and Kai in the next chapter~ Please wait for it~! To the new readers (maybe :\ ) please subscribe and I NEED YOUR COMMENT...!!

Since there is still 'no comment' I think I will delay the next update..( i dont want to T^T) so, I'm really hoping for your comment~ :) XOXO~ Bye...