Hyukjung High

My Princess

Yoona's POV

As the sunlight shines my face and my alarmclock goes ringing, I knew that I had wake up but instead, I pulled up my blanket and went back to sleep. Then, I heard my door being opened and a woman standing there.

"Yoona! Hurry up, you're gonna be late" she said. It was actually my stepmother. My dad married her 5 years ago and we lived under the same roof. Most people said that stepmothers are like devils came from Hell like the ones in the Cinderella story. Well to me, my stepmother isn't like that. 

"5 minutes..." I weakly said as I pulled my blanket up.

"Yah Yoona-yah! Get up, it's time to go to school!" she said as she pulled me up. I lazily got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom. How I wished to go back to sleep now.

A few minutes later, I went down to get my breakfast and found my dad was already up.

"Ah! There's my princess!" he said as he put down the newspaper he was reading.

"Morning appa! So what's for breakfast?" I asked.

"A little bit special for the first day of school, English breakfast for today" mom said.

"Oh, okay..." I said

"Before that, you should wake up your brother though" dad said.

"What? He hasn't wake up yet? What that makes me?" I said.

"Better wake him up then, probably he wouldn't want to miss his first day" mom said.

"Fine, I'll go wake up that crybaby" I said as I got from my seat.

As I went to my brother's door and opened it. It was worst than I thought it would be. Pants, t-shirts, socks were on the floor and dozens of tin cans of soda were next to the bed. I don't know how boys live in a place like this.

"Yah pabo-ah! wake up!" I said. No movement.

"Luhan, hurry up! We're gonna be late" I almost shouted. Finally he woke up with his babyface.

"What time is it?" he yawned.

"The most important thing that you should get up, take a bath and go to school, got that?" I said as I pulled him up and pushed him to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, after we took our breakfast, we quickly sent to school by our dad's driver.

"I heard it's Luhan's first day" our driver, Mr. Kim said.

"Yeah, he's a high schooler now, sir" I said.

"Wow, you two have grown so much now" he warmly said.

"Thank you sir" Luhan said. Then, there were silents in the car.

"Noona, can I ask you something?" Luhan said.

"What?" I said.

"How's Hyukjung High?" Luhan asked.

"Like I said before, you're going to be just fine" I patted him head.

"What if I don't fit in, I mean adapt myself to the school?" Luhan said.

"Aish, don't be such a crybaby, everything will be fine, you'll see" I said. While we were busy chatting, we finally made to Hyukjung High. The school is quite popular because there are tonsof hottie and beauties here. I don't know how people made that up but I can see why.

Then, we went to the Lobby and Luhan started to look uncomfortable. While Luhan was getting registered, I heard familiar voices behind me.

"Looks who's back?"

"The Princess of Hyukjung High!"

When I turned around, it was Donghae oppa and Leeteuk oppa. It's been a while since the last time I saw them. 

"Annyenghaseyo, it's been a while" I bowed.

"Of course it's been a while, so how're you doing?" Donghae oppa said.

"Just fine, and today I'm registering my brother here" I said.

"Oh really that's good to know" Leeteuk oppa said. Then, Luhan came to our direction.

"Oppa, this is my stepbrother, Luhan" I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Luhan imnida" Luhan greeted and bowed.

"Wow, how well-mannered guy, I've never seen such guy with a very good mannered" Donghae oppa said.

"Oh thank you, sunbae" Luhan said.

"Oh! It's getting late, Luhan needs to get to class, I'll see you guys around then" I said.

"Oh okay, see you!" they waved.

Then, I sent Luhan to his class at the first floor. Looks like Luhan is not a crybaby anymore, his a grown up now.

"You'll be okay without me?" I said.

"Geez, when was the last time you feel care about me? I'll be fine, I'm a high schooler now, I can't be a baby anymore" he said. 

Then I left Luhan and when to my class at the second floor.


My class, 2-A, was noisy as ever. The same faces I saw in the class. Looks like everyone looks healthy than ever. I ignored the noise and went straight to my seat.

As I sat, I got hugged my someone. When I turned, it was Sooyoung.

"Yoona! It's been so long, How're you doin'?" she asked.

"Like usual, you?" I asked back.

"Fantastic since I found a guy" she happily said.

"Really? Who is it?" I surprised.

"You'll meet him someday" she said. Aish, she really do like surprises a lot. Looks like she hasn't changed.

"And don't forget about me too, Yoona!" Then a flash camera just took a picture of me. It was my old mate, Daehyun.

"Really?" I gave him the look.

"What? I know you like to take pictures, right?" he said.

"Well that would be you, Jung Daehyun, not me" I said. 

"Yeah but still...you look prettier than ever" he said.

"No I didn't " I shortly replied. Then, the door of the class was opened. I turned and saw Lee Gikwang, as known as the Brain of Hyukjung High arrived. He was so good-looking and smart too. He was the number one in the most wanted-to-date-guy by the girls of the school. I admited he is handsome but not until the level that I wanted to date him. 

Then, our homeroom teacher entered and the class began. The first day of school has begun.

 

(A/V: Hey how's this new story? Hehehe...I just can't stop making more fanfics. I'll be sure to continue the other stories! See you later!             ^^)