A twist or a push?

Confessions

Clarissa and CNBlue finished eating and left the café. On the strike of the moment, she remembered that she left her handbag at the company! Worst of all, the stuff she needs for styling is all in that handbag. I told you she was clumsy... ...
Cl: I left my handbag at the company, I’ll go retrieve it, you guys go ahead without me.
MH: I’ll go with you!
She saw from the corner of her eye the other members smiling in a teasing manner.

She went ahead to hide your bashfulness and said “Aniyo,I can go by myself. Jinja.”

She hurried away. Her heart fluttered furiously. She’ve never felt that way before. As she walked with your hurried footsteps she didn’t see what’s ahead of her and knocked into someone. She fell onto the floor. She heard a cute voice “Joesonghabnida, gwaenchanha?”
Cl: Nae.
She opened her eyes properly and saw a cute, baby like face with skin as white as snow(maybe not that exaggerated to the point of as white as snow) in front of her with his hand stretched out to her. She held his hand and got back onto her feet. 

Zelo: Hogsi, do you know where is star2 magazine(haha altered the magazine name with a number) holding the photo shoot?

Cl: Nae, wae yo?

Zelo: Ah, my company asked me to meet my group there for the photo shoot, but I am not familiar with Seoul so I got lost. Haha.

Cl: I am going there too. But I need to go get my handbag. Do you mind following me?
Zelo: Ani. Nae ireumeun Jun Hong. You?

Cl: Clarissa imnida.

Clarissa and Zelo went to get her handbag and went to the photo shoot place.

YG: Zelo arh! Where have you been? We were all so worried.

Zelo: I got lost. But this pretty girl helped me find my way here. Gomawo.

He smiled to her. He kissed her on the cheek which she totally caught off guard. She blushed a little and moved away from him. At that moment, Minhyuk saw him kissing her!(Ohhhh caught for adultery. Just kidding haha.) He walked to her and pulled her away from him.

MH: YA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO A GIRL?!

Zelo: It was just a kiss to express my thanks.

Minhyuk looked pissed and just pulled her away. After the photo shoot ended, Zelo came over to offer you some of his favorite cherry tomatoes .

Zelo: Mianhae . For kissing you suddenly.

Cl: Gwaenchanha.

Zelo: Are you free tomorrow? I’ll treat you to a meal.

Cl: Nae? Nae… …

She was taken a backed but was slightly happy. Of course he’s too cute to resist. But she didn’t notice that Minhyuk actually heard the whole conversation… …