First meeting

Confessions

Clarissa's dream job have always dreamed to be a stylist at FNC entertainment for CNBlue. The first ever band that ever got her into Kpop. Despite her clumsiness, she was quite pretty but not exactly what you'll imagine she'll be. She has eyes shining like pearls, long eyelashes, a small face, average looking lip and nose. She's also rather tanned which I just said that she won't be what you'll imagine. Afterall the protagonist is usually fair unless they depict a sporty character that is. This protagonist is not, maybe in the past yes, as she's been swimming, but currently no. She's naive, absurd, 100% pure and day dreams a lot. Sounds like a very normal innocent girl here, and yes she is. Considering all, she's rather the type that would flow with the atmosphere. But also rather driven at the same time. We did too much introduction on this girl, lets move on. And so with her driven personality, she achieved her dream of being CNBlue's stylist. 

The manager introduced her to CNBlue and it was definitely a love at first sight. I said so afterall so there's no mistake.

YH: Oohh, look, we have a fairy here.

Cl: Nae?

MH: Yah, hyung you already have Seohyun don’t be a two timer.

YH: Arasoo… …You just want to keep her for yourself,ani?

Minhyuk looked away for a moment. He turned back and gave an eye smile of his.

MH: Anyway, what’s your name?

Cl: Clarissa imnida~Annyeonghaseyeo~

Manager: They need to attend a photo shooting session in two hours time, please help them get prepared.

Cl: Ye.

JH: Since there’s still time, let’s go grab a bite first. Clarissa arh, come with us.
Clarissa is too speechless for words as she was a great fan of theirs.

MH: I take it as you agreed.
 

Minhyuk then drags her along. Before she could realize, he was holding her hand! Her face flushed red, she bend her head down and hope that he doesn’t realize her fast pulse beats. Without knowing they reached the cafe. She secretly hoped in her heart that the café would be further so he would hold her hand longer. They settled down soon enough. She looked at the menu and saw her favorite strawberry yoghurt on the menu. When the waitress came, Minhyuk and her ordered strawberry yoghurt at the same time. Both of them blushed and looked away from each other.

YH: Aigoo, look at this couple.

“Aniyo!” Minhyuk and her shouted at the same time. The looked into each others eyes for a moment and turned away.