Sweet Bun -1-

EXO Series: Xiumin's Side Story

Urban Zakapa- Sweety You


 

Who's say everyone was having good memories in high school? Not all bad actually. Some of them maybe the wallflower, the nerd, the kingka or the qeenka but who are they at the school, not all would bring out same titles when they’re going into adult world.

Because whatever they had been experienced in school life, it will change them maybe in good or bad way.

Same with him.

The world maybe knew who is Xiumin, but they’re didn’t know about Kim Min Seok even in reality both of the names belong to only one body, him.

 

For Xiumin, he will do everything as he wish will not meet with them again.  Is it funniest? Because his job right now was obviously making everyone knew where is he goes.

Like now.

"Hey guys! Look what we have here~~~ our cute bunny was grew up huh."

Huh? Xiumin’s ears suddenly perk up. His sensitive hearing suddenly caught with too familiar voice. Not one but two. Or… maybe three.

"Hey shorty, did you think when you changed your name into Chinese, you can erase your past?"

Damn! He didn’t heard wrong. They’re here! Xiumin panicked by himself. Where is he should go now? Mommy! Help me!

"KIM.MIN.SEOK."

He didn't care much about his bullies, what he was only care is her. His biggest bullies.

Gulp!

Not now please~ T.T

But she just smiled, still not saying any words.

Xiumin close his eyes and pray inside his heart that the girls will not sit with same table with him. Oh gosh! Where are s in this curial time? Faster please! Why so difficult to enjoy his holiday without any busy schedules or any disturbance from crazy fangirls and now, the fate say he need to meet with people who were giving dark memories in his young life.

Argghhh!

But too late when he heard the chair was pulled out by someone.

“So nice the view here. As always you choose the right place, June. Thanks dear!” said one girl with long blonde hair. Her name is Nara. Of course Xiumin still remember.

A girl named June only grinned for winning something unclear. Both of them then focus back with Xiumin, who duck his head down. For him, the girls were the main reason all his confidence disappeared like smoke in the air. Is it the terms so funny? Whatever!

He was trying so hard for years just to develop his confidence level in this position. But this unexpected meeting with them was making his hardworking being nothing. His nightmares are back!

“You look so handsome now, huh? Where is your glasses? Aww.. I miss your chubby face!” said Nara again, while her hands pinch his cheek. His blushing cheek! Oh please, why he needs to blush with his bullies words!!

Xiumin hissed. Blew raspberry.

“Hey, is it okay you sat alone here without any guard? Well, popular people like you easy to kidnap.” Asked June with her face too near with his. Her breath was tickled his open neck. This girl never changed from old days, always with her seductive tactic even during bullying time.

Xiumin tries to push his confident up to meet eyes with them and to prevent them from bullying him in open public as if they always done in school life.

But accidently he meets eyes with her. Seeing she smirked, making his confident flying again.

Now, he’s being the old Kim Min Seok. Like old days.

“What are you too scared about, Min Min?” she said with so lovely voice.

Dang!

Something was hitting his heart. Heard she’s calling him with Min Min name again was giving different feeling from old days. This time, it’s quite soft and warm.

And hot!

Xiumin start to blush again! Omo…

Thanks to waiter who coming in right time to take order so he can finalize his feeling right now. What’s happened to him exactly?

“For him, apple juice and chicken spaghetti Carbonara. Thanks love!” said her with a wink.

 Xiumin pouts seeing her like that. Never changed at all. But one thing make him softened is, she still remember his favourite when people didn’t care much about that simple thing. People always thought that he only loved bun!

Hey, he’s still human being. Eat other than bun!

And when he said she never changed, he really means it. She’s still a beautiful girl or maybe she became more beautiful. That silver hair really suit with her looks.

“Did you really miss me that much, huh?” she smiled, enjoy teasing him.

Crap! He got caught while admiring her beautiful. Xiumin look away with hot face.

Both June and Nara are just laughing with her words. But their laughing are different from before, and making the boy more confused.

The way they’re talking, laughing and teasing him are more lively, more friendly. Feel so warm. The feeling that he missed so much. The old days.

His old days were not so bad actually. Yes, he was faced with school bullies and when thinks again, his bullies never hurt him in bad way. Except making him being an overweight boy is count, maybe it’s the only bad way.

Three of them were known as Angels in school days and they’re sunbae to Xiumin. But people being curious because they only put interested with him. Because of that, none other students dare to touch him, when he already marked by the Angels.

Bun.

EXO members and fans were calling him with that nickname. And Xiumin was getting used by that. But people do not know the hidden reason why he loved bun so much. Not because his face like a bun! But because of the Angels.

He still remember, after school, the three of them always dragged him to a small bakery owned by a grandma and baked various types of cake, bread and bun for him to eat. Well, other word is he became the place to test all their experiments in baking. Still it’s count as bully.

And because of that, he had that chubby cheek! Huh!

When the Angels were graduated from high school and study abroad, honestly Xiumin feel so lonely. Other students start to take advantage to bully him without protection from the Angels. That’s really nightmare! He kept the blamed on the Angels because leaving him alone to face all of them!

And, today after five years, they’re back again in his life. After he debut with EXO and changed his name from Kim Min Seok to stage name, Xiumin

“Stop daydreaming like a girl, Min Min. Your spaghetti already cold!”

Xiumin pouts when being tease like that. Grab the fork, he start to eat before mumbling, “I’m not daydreaming!”

“Yes, you are!” Shin Ae smiled.

She loved seeing her cute bunny being blushing and sulking like that. But, he was changed. Min Seok is not her cute bunny anymore. His chubby cheek was gone. His overweight body was gone too. In front of her right now, is not her lovely Min Min but he is EXO’s Xiumin, famous idol in the world.

And, she’s so glad that he was making it by himself after she and her bestfriends left the high school. Honestly, she feels worried for him. But, seeing him in this stage, she feels so relief. Nara was right, he grew up so well. Being a man.

Xiumin end up dinner with his friendly bullies and thanks a lot to his friends who dumped him without any texts or phone calls. Damn!

At least, tonight dinner is not so lonely.

June and Nara sunbae bid a goodbye and now leaving him alone with Shin Ae sunbae. Xiumin start to sweat cold again.

“Are you rushing to go home?” asked Shin Ae.

“Huh? N-no… w-why?” his panic syndrome come again.

Shin Ae chuckled in his cuteness stuttering.

“Want come to my place?” Shin Ai winked, teasing him more.

“Your place?!” Xiumin shouts in surprised. Realized his overreact, he faster cover his mouth. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to shout.”

His face blush again.

“It’s okay. Nothing to embarrass.” Said Shin Ae and hug his arm like always she does before say again, “You look so cute after all.”

Xuimin is like dying right now. Mommy! Help me!

 

 

“This is…” Xuimin dumbfounded because too shocked.

Second fact makes him more surprise. If there is third shocking fact, sure he will get heart attack soon.

“Come in. Don’t you miss this place?” Shin Ae smiled.

Xiumin stared at the shop signboard. Of course, he still remembers this place. The name of the bakery shop maybe changed but still the same bakery that he was used to come everyday after school together with the Angels.

“Sunbae, you owned this place?”

“Sometimes there is memory can’t be easily erased. I love this bakery shop so much, so I bought it from grandma. I took two years to deal with her before she allowed me. You know how stubborn she is. I promised her that I will take cares this bakery as if it’s my own life. June and Nara also having shares but they also had their own business. Family business to handle.”

“And you? I thought your family also…”

“I love baking more. I want to make people happy with my baking. I love to see their smiles and happiness.”

Xiumin soften. He knew that. The fact that Shin Ae loves to bake. The fact that she fought with her parents because she refused to handle the family business. But, he never thought until today, her love for baking never died.

“And, I love to see your smile after ate everything I baked for you.” Her gazing suddenly being different.

Something that Xiumin can’t explained by words.

The silent suddenly coming around. Both of them stared at each other eyes, like letting only their heart talk for them.

“I’m sorry if last time we made you being overweight and loss your confidence to social with your school friends. We knew what’s happened but we’re too selfish to keep you for our own good that time. I’m sorry, Min Seok. We’re sorry.”

Xiumin couldn’t remember when the last time she called him by Min Seok name since, she always calling him with Min Min.

“But thank you because grew up so well.”

She smiled again.

And seeing her smile, making Xiumin smiles too.

She’s back. His bully’s angel is back.

 

 

 

 

But, one thing that he doesn’t know is, everything is not same anymore.