Unknown Secret~

❦ ✿Love is Sweeter the second time around✿ ❦

Its after school already, bird chirping so loud that it feels like its right beside your ears.

 

"Hey, its ________  speaking."

"OMYY ___________ you finally pick up my phone, im sorry hun that i couldn't go to school with you :( my dad is currently really sick and the doctor said that he might not be able to walk... *cry, moans* what should I do help me :'(" said katie

"Really?!, don't worry Katie with my lucky charm, he will be fine, when i finish my semester i will definetly fly back to see you!!" 

"You better!! hahahahaha i miss you already, bye i got to go." katie said

"Byeee!"

You hurried to your locker and change into your normal clothes because the school uniform feels uncomfortable~~ I heard some footstep sound and i turned my head around

"hey.... its you again." you said

"Hey, ____________ (your name) umm you wanna ride bike together because i want to take you some where." Jisoo said

"uhhhm.. sure why not :)"

You and Jisoo walked together to where the bikes park. "WOWWW" you were pretty surprised by how less bikes there are.

Jisoo pulled out the bike and it was pink! Soo cuteee <3 and it is actually for two people!!! Your actually very excited and its your first time every riding a bike with a boy!You sitted at the back of the bike as Jisoo helped you put on a hoodie. " Oi stop moving i need to put this on you so you won't get cold." Jisoo command  "I don't need that :P"   "WELL YOU HAVE TO" Jisoo shouted. Jisoo forced you to put on the hoodie becaus ehe is scared that you might catch a colddd.

 

You paddle a pretty long way until you saw a whole path covered with orange leaves that just fell from the tree. You took out a chicken drumstick cuz you were hungry, really hungry :P. Jisoo turned around and smiled at you. "What im just hungry can't I eat a chicken?!!"   "hhahha yeaaa you can who said you can't hahahaha."Jisoo laughed as he looked at me with a innocent look *BLUSHHH*    "today is my mum's funeral day." Jisoo said in a sad voice as the air turned cold for few seconds....     Jisoo and you are both staring at each other, you do not know what to reply.

"Can you come with me to a place please?" Jisoo said

"Yea ofcourse where ever you want."

You walked a far distance until you reached a school. A primary school. You never ever been to a primary school before and you were pretty happy. Flowers planted around the school, blossom tree covered with pink. You run there as you grab Jisoo's arm, " Come'on don't be sad any more you brought me here so we should enjoy!" You grabbed some flowers and it scented like a rose perfume.

Jisoo suddenly hugged you really tight that you can hardly even breath, " Thanks _________ (your name) I feel better now."  Jisoo said.   You smiled at him. :)                   

He held your hand and lead you to the swings as he push you down to seat. "Hold tight, lady!" 

"What??!!!" 

Jisoo pushed you really up high and you screamed so loud that you think the birds got scared and flew away. He laughed, you laughed. The swing stopped swinging and he started to push you slowly.

You said : "I never knew your mum went to a good place, same with my mum and dad. They left me in this cold world when no one cares for you or each other, I never got to exprience family time, I will never will exprience the love of a family. Never."

" Don't worry, I will love you as much as your mum and dad would have love you." Jisoo replied immediatly.

"hhaahahah suree :P" you said as you smile

*KISS* .... he kissed you again on the cheeks you guys are all blushing.

" One day, I swear I will make you mine" Jisoo said as he look at you.

AGAIN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPLY.

"Uh yea..."

*Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no*

Your phone rang~~~

"Yeoboseyo?" you said

"__________ (your name) NOONA, I miss you so much! You haven't called me for a while." Seokmin said

"I'm the same age as you -.- so quit calling me NOONA?!"

"Fine then you call me OPPA!"Seokmin command

"UGHH no speak up wat are u gonna tell me?"

"_________ ahh~~ I'm gonna come to your school on thursday so hwaiting!"

"MWOOOO?!!!!! YOU.ARE.COMING.TO.MY.SCHOOL!!! Waeee OPPAA??" you shouted

Jisoo suddenly grabs your arm and stole the phone off you. 

"Oiiii wat are you doing give it back!" you said

"HELLO? This is Jisoo speaking she is out with me so she don't have time to talk to you. BYE." Jisoo said as he hung up the phone.

"JISOOOO why did you hung up I still got things to talk to himm!"

"Because I don't want you to talk to other boys when you are with me. And you even called him OPPA and we've known eachother for one day , you didn't even call me OPPA"  Jisoo said as he lowered his voice.

"Mianhaeee...... Bah bo :P... OPPA  ̄。 ̄ " you said in a cute voice.

He hugged you really tight *AGAIN* and lowered his head he was gonna kiss you but then you pushed him away.... 

"UMMMM i think i need to go home now...." you said immediatly as the air turns freezing coldd..

"OH YEAA samee :)" said Jisoo