The Surprise

What a Surprise!

You are just walking in the park

It is a nice afternoon with a slight breeze that made the weather just right.

You feel so light and so good.

Then you saw couples walking around, feeling a bit sad and lonely, wishing Himchan was with you.

You and Himchan were dating for one and a half years now and most of the time you couldn't see him.

Seeing all the couples being all "lovey dovey" made you miss him even more.

You sighed and just kept walking. 

Suddenly you felt arms wrap around you from behind.

Himchan whispered, "Hey babe."

You turned around with excitement and happiness and hugged him tight. 

"Hey. I am so glad you are here. I missed you too much," you said while nuzzling into his chest.

"I know. I did too. Maybe we're connected?" Himchan jokingly said

You giggled and pulled away noticing that he has a bag.

"Here" he said handing you it

In curiosity, you took the bag and opened it.

"There is nothing in here," you said confused.

When you took your head out of the bag he was on one knee.

"______-ah. We have been dating for almost 2 years, and for most of the time I was with B.A.P promoting, but instead of having you as a girlfriend, I want to have you as my wife. So, _______-ah, will you marry me?"

You were shocked. Speechless. You didn't know what to do.

Himchan pouted, "Why aren't you answering me? Am I not too pretty for you to get married? Or am I too pretty?"

You laughed and hit him.

He put is arms around your hips and put his forehead on yours, "So, is it a yes or no?"

You gave him a deep, loving, passionate kiss and said, "Yes. Yes I will marry you."

He then spun you around and picked you up bridal style.

"Saranghaeyo."

You looked into his dark brown eyes.

"Nado saranghaeyo."

=============================================================================Annyeong~! 

Author here! 

Hope you like the Himchan One-Shot!

I did this because my friend likes him, so I made one and decided to modify it a little and post it on here ^^

Sorry if you think it is short >.<

Well, thank you for reading :D

Please comment *does fail aegyo*

=^^=