Chapter Four

I Love You, Are You Gonna Love Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The mall was a good place to go in the winter, especially if it was cold. So that's where I went with Minseok and Jongdae on the first day of Winter Break. 

"Why are we here?" I groaned. "I'm tired, I wanna go to sleep."

"Noona, stop being so lazy," Jongdae pinched my arm. I flicked his forehead and he stuck his tongue out.

"You two need to stop," Minseok rolled his eyes. "Anyway, Jongdae, why are we here?"

"I want you to buy me a Christmas present."

"Jongdae, Christmas is in five days!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yeah noona, five days. FIVE!" Jongdae said. "That's like, five hours! Come on noona. If you buy something for me now, that's one person off your list!"

"Who said I was planning to buy you a present?" I smirked. He pouted.

"Noona, please! I already know what I want, you just have to buy it. And it's not much money."

"Fine! Show me where this desired present is, I'll get it for you now." Five minutes later, the three of us ended up in front of the toy store.

"Jongdae, you're telling me to buy you that?" I raised an eyebrow, staring at the giant, blue, inflatable chair he was sitting in, grinning up at Minseok and I.

"Yeah! Noona, please? Please?" He pouted. "Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, please? My parents won't buy it for me!"

"How much is it?"

"Um... a hundred thousan won?" I groaned.

"You realize this the only money I have left right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter