Main Characters, NEVER and EVER

Happily NEVER and EVER After

This story wil mainly be about Daehyun and Krystal...but the others get their parts too...ish


He's that typical cold-hearted prince that you would find in most any story. But nobody minds this since they LOVE the way he looks. That perfectly shaped head, the hair that is slightly ruffled, yet wonderful, silky and untouched, those long eyelashes that frame his deep brown eyes, ever so greatly...and those lips...full as a donut, just a tad chapped, but still has the softness when he kisses...except, no-one would know that since he's never had his first kiss.

Name - Jung Daehyun

Height - 177cm

Weight - 63kg

Group - NEVER

Instrument - Voice, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar


She's the bubbly girl who's as stubborn as a mule... Once she believes she's right, she has to be right. Other than that, she is downright amazing. Her eyes are as deep as the sea and as endless as it too. Her hair is just...damn...that smell...she always has an addictive coconut scent thtat follows her everywhere. The only downside...her family. I guess you can't really call coming from a rich family a bad thing, but...it is. Everyone knows that she's rich, and has a celebrity as a sister, so it's hard for her to make true friends...and meet the REAL one. Luckily, she's got four friends she can count on...the members of EVER.

Name - Jung Krystal

Height - 165cm

Weight - 44kg

Group - EVER

Best Dance - Hip-hop


Behind that bad-boy look, he's actually the sweet and naive type that'll instantly fall for a girl who does something he likes...for example, buying him those little collectibles he's so addicted to finding. Don't be fooled...this guy has people confused since his personality seems to be different every time he meets a new 'love'...and he'll do ANYTHING to get those collectibles. But then...one day, at the shops, he sees a girl that collects the same little bunnie-figures that he does...and she's got one of the rare ones. Why is it that he falls for her when she doesn't give it up for him despite his best aegyo? Didn't he only like girls that give him those bunnies?

Name - Yoo Youngjae

Height - 178cm

Weight - 65kg

Group - NEVER

Instrument - Bass Guitar


Innocent, cute, lovable and collects bunny-figures. This girl loves to shop and usually drags Krystal along with her...and then eventually, out shopping on her own, she spots a boy that also collects the same bunnies she does. He has one that she wants...BADLY...like really, really, really badly...but how does she ask him? When will she gather up the courage? It gets harder every time she sees him because he always flaunts that bunny like it's the best thing ever...and it is...to her.

Name - Choi Jinri / Sulli

Height - 169cm

Weight - 49kg

Group - EVER

Best Dance - Cheerleading


Doesn't he look a bit like a girl? This guy is thought to be gay but he really isn't. Is he? No...I think. He even acts like a girl! Yet he's not even a little gay. He wants to prove it to the world that he is straight but with all the other gay guys surrounding him, it's just not possible. Ok, I'll admit it now. He doesn't actually know that people think he's gay until he overhears two boys fighting over who gets to confess to him first. This dude needs help...so he resorts to his childhood friend, Eunji.

Name - Lee Sungjong

Height - 180cm

Weight - 58kg

Group - NEVER

Instrument - Keyboard


Sungjong's childhood friend, though neither of them want to tell anyone else that. She's the type of girl that will keep secrets for as long as she needs to and can persuade people no matter what their thought is on the situation. This girl loves to read people's fortunes through cards...and the scary thing is...whatever she SAYS is true...

Name - Jung Eunji

Height - 164cm

Weight - 47kg

Group - EVER

Best Dance - Jazz


Mirror prince. Vain. Handsome. These are all words that can be used to describe this guy. He may not seem it since he's always in the back during performances, but this guy LOVES to stare at himself. Then along comes the one thing that makes him not stare at himself anymore...it was the girl...

Name - Lee Taemin

Height - 178cm

Weight - 63kg

Group - NEVER

Instrument - Drum


Quiet. The nerd. Pretty. Like Taemin, these words can be used to describe this girl. Her intentions are all in the right place but they may seem wrong since she's always captivated by her books and she's a diehard romantic. Constantly fangirling whenever she sees Krystal and Daehyun together, this nerd wants to have what they have...uniqueness...a deep attraction to each other...cuteness...LOVE...

Name - Son Naeun

Height - 168cm

Weight - 47kg

Group - EVER

Best Dance - Ballet


"A smile a day, blows Gongchan away". That's what this guy says all the time, be it in public, before a concert...or just anywhere. He's the type of guy who waits for a girl to come and whisk him away, instead of the other way round. He likes to see people smile, even if it's sad or forced...he thinks that he'll find the right smile one day...

Name - Gong Chansik / Gongchan

Height - 181cm

Weight - 65kg

Group - NEVER

Instrument - Electric Guitar


Kind, generous, thoughtful. She may not be beautiful on the outside, but on the inside, she's the most beautifullest person on the planet. Never once giving a thought about helping someone, she accepts immediately. Her heart is just pure goodness but she doesn't know that...until a boy asks her to smile...

Name - Bae Sooji / Suzy

Height - 167cm

Weight - 50kg

Group - EVER

Best Dance - Tango