Coincidental? I think not

Happily NEVER and EVER After

Bump!

Krystal collided into a hard, rigid body. "Oops...sorry," she mumbled and looked at the boy as he brushed the front of his shirt. With his other hand, he held up a camera.

Snap!

Her vision went blank for a moment, but when her sight returned, he was gone. "Yah!" She looked around for the guy who had just taken her picture, in hopes of spotting him so she could get the photo deleted. Instead, all she got was a loud yell from the doors of the airport building. "Krystal! Get over here now!" Grandpa Hyeseok hollered. Man...how can a person so old still even scream like that?

"Coming grandpa," Krystal sighed and jogged over.

Watching her leave, the boy with the camera came out from behind a nearby wall and smirked.

"Aiya! This girl..." Hyeseok muttered under his breath as Krystal came over. "Where's that pretty sister of yours?" He immediately asked.

"Grandpa! You know that she's working," Krystal replied.

"Why couldn't she come instead of this annoying one..." Hyeseok muttered again. "YAH! I heard that!" Krystal's voice was pretty loud, despite the busy airport surrounding her, causing her to attract the attention of a lot of other people.

Almost at once, Hyeseok acted like a frail, old person who was pitied. "Aigoo...my granddaughter, yelling at me?" Fake tears welled up in his eyes, then he continued, "I only come once every school term for the chance to visit her...and this is how she acts?"

"That's no way to treat elders!" A voice suddenly yelled.

Soon, a few more joined in.

"Respect your elders, you punk!"

"Carry the luggage for him rebel!"

"Aish..." Krystal said, grabbed Hyeseok's luggage and dragged it to the bus stop. He soon followed, nearly skipping in giddyness.

"Krystal," He spoke sharply. "I'm going to the poem club now. Take this to your home and make dinner for us." Krystal nodded, but then Hyeseok added, "Aiya...why does your dad always have to go on those business trips. Why can't he just, for once, take this annoying brat with him." He shook his head and headed in a different direction before Krystal could say anything.

The bus arrived and the doors squeaked open. She yanked the luggage up

and pulled it onto the vehicle. The doors shut and the bus rumbled away.


The camera boy looked at the photo he had taken...and instantly burst out laughing...it was a horrible photo for her...and she knew it too.

He hopped onto his motorbike and was just about to go when a song blared from his phone.

...don't say yes, run away now...

The boy looked at his phone. It was Youngjae.

...I'll meet you when you're out of the chur-

He breathed out before picking up.

"Hello?"

Youngjae's voice came loud and clear. "Daehyun?"

"Yeh, what'd you call for?" The boy with the camera asked briskly. On the other side of the line, Youngjae chuckled lightly. "We're at Pink-Tape Cafe...think you could make it?"

Daehyun hesitated slightly but he replied with a "Yeh, I guess," before hanging up and putting his camera and phone in his bag. He put the key in the keyhole, turned it, stepped on the accelerator and headed towards their favourite hangout.


"Aish that guy...why doese he always hang up like that?" Youngjae spoke to the others. Gongchan shrugged knowingly. "Did he say he could come?" Sungjong wondered, ignoring the question since everyone knew the answer to it already.

"He said, and I quote Yeh, I guess and then he hung up," Youngjae snorted but his attention was suddenly taken when he spotted something in the distance. "I'll be right back..." He told them.

"Hmm? What's wrong with that guy?" Taemin's eyes followed Youngjae as he left Pink-Tape Cafe.

Then, just like that, the three of their faces went from this ^__^, to this =__=.

He had gone to Collectibles 'R Us.

"Hey hyung!" Sungjong greeted and waved his hand madly as Daehyun opened the door to the cafe door, making the chimes tinkle bringing the other customers' attention to him.

"Waah! That guy's cute!" A girl wearing WAY too much makeup squealed to her friend as Daehyun walked past. He scoffed and she shrieked in happiness and started to fan herself with her hands. "The lead singer from NEVER heard me! AHHH! He's so handsome!"

Daehyun rolled his eyes, weaved his way past the crowd growing around him and sat down next to Sungjong. He realised there was an empty chair next to him. "Huh? Where's Youngjae?" He asked them. "Collectibles 'R Us," Taemin sighed and as soon as he said that, Daehyun's cold expression changed to =__= as well.

Just then, Youngjae walked back into Pink-Tape Cafe. He froze when he saw the other four turning their heads to face him robotically. They all had the same look plastered on those faces... "What?" He asked, as if it wasn't obvious.

"Dude...you've really got to stop going there. It's as bad as gambling," Gongchan shook his head in a way that was almost comical...ALMOST.

"But...they had new ones come in today! And I got one of the Bunny-Dols I was looking for! This one is a bunny version of Kim Hyoyeon from Girls' Generation! It's rare and worth millions of dollars to collectors!" Youngjae protested, and loudly at that too!

At the words 'worth millions of dollars', all the people in the cafe turned to Youngjae, looking money-hungry. They turned to the shop at the same time too. Then they all met each other's eyes...and in two seconds flat, every one of them bolted and tripped over each other, trying to get to Collectible 'R Us.

There were still five other people in the cafe, though. Not NEVER, but five girls. One of them suddenly caught Daehyun's eye and her eyebrow's furrowed on her beautiful face.

After a little while, she realised. "YAH! Delete the photo!" She slammed her plastic cup onto the coffee table, jumped up and pointed at him. He just ignored her.

"Guys...I'm going to go now..." He told his friends and left the cafe.

"YAH!" The girl's voice could still be heard from the outside, as her friends tried to calm her down and he got onto his motorbike.

He sped off to some random place. Actually, it wasn't random. Daehyun knew where he was going. The cemetery, to visit his deceased father. It was his anniversary today, and Daehyun completely forgot. On the way there, he stopped at a flower shop.

"Ahjumma, could I please get this bouquet?" He asked.

"Of course. Ah...you've got quite some looks...and a great eye too. Your girlfriend must be very lucky to receive a bouquet of flowers from her boyfriend. It doesn't happen very often anymore," The kind ahjumma smiled as he paid her.

"Ahjumma...it's not like that...you see, it's my father's anniversary since he passed away...I'm buying these for his grave..." Daehyun looked down and shuffled his feet awkwardly.

"Ah...I see...please accept my apology. You're a good boy for visiting his father...even if you ride a motorbike."

Daehyun looked up but the ahjumma was gone. What...in the world? He shook his head and rubbed his eyes before heading out of the flower shop towards the cemetery again.


"Appa...I didn't know you long...but I love you..." Daehyun sniffled and a tear rolled down his cheek. He heard footsteps off in the distance. The cemetery was like a library...you have to be quiet there or you'll be kicked out.

He turned his head around to see who it was...and when he saw...he nearly screamed.

She turned at the same time, and got angry really fast. "YAH! YOU AGAIN?! You cannot tell me this is a coincidence..."

Daehyun rolled his eyes and turned away from...whatever her name was...

"YAH! I was talking to you! Delete that photo now!"

He ignored her which didn't do much except fuel her anger. She ran up to him and pounded on his back. "Delete it! Delete it! Delete it!"

"Make me," he taunted.

"ARRGGGG!"

"Oi...what's with all that noise?! You kids! This is not the place to play hankie-pankie in! Get out!"

"Ahjussi...wait...we're not together...I was just visiting my umma's grave..." Krystal tried.

The man was fuming. "I told you to get out!" He roared and they both complied, but not without hearing what the man muttered afterwards. "Kids these days...resorting to cemeteries...what's next? Getting a zombie as a girlfriend and hooking up with her in the grave-yard?" He cackled at his own joke before continuing on his rounds.

Hearing that, Krystal remembered that Daehyun was next to her. "YAH! Delete the photo!"

Daehyun studied her closely for a moment. "Hang on...don't we go to the same school?"

"Huh? You didn't know?" Krystal asked, baffled.

"I'll delete the photo on one condition."

Krystal's eyes lit up, while Daehyun's turned evil.

"You be my slave for...oh I don't know...a month?"

"What?"

"You heard me. You be my slave or I'll post this photo on Koroogle,"

Krystal's left eye twitched in annoyance. "Fine...but show me the picture,"

Daehyun shrugged but pulled out his camera and showed her.

"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!"