Heechul's diary

Heechul's diary

Since Hangeng leave Sm Entertainment and Super Junior.. Its breaking new for Super Junior and ELF. Heechul started to write in his diary. He took care of his diary so that no one could read it, but one day, other members and he went to Beijing for their fanmeeting, and Heechul lost his diary. Heechul’s diary was found by a fan. She thought that diary was belong to Hangeng, because she could not read hangul and just could read “Hangeng” in Romanization..  she gave that diary to Hangeng when there was Hangeng’s fanmeeting.

Hangeng got it~

He opened the first page~

Hangeng: Heechul’s diary??!

Hangeng started to read it~

**

20 December 2009

 The day, hangeng leave us T.T

Geng-ah, why don’t you tell us about your problem?

Don’t you know that we are so shock about it?

Yes, we are so regret.. ~

Mianhae~

**

 

21 December 2009

 I’m so lonely and can’t live without you~

I locked myself in my room~

Starting from now, no one can enter to my room, only me and Heebum.

**

 

22 December 2009

I feel like that I’m going to leave Super junior, but I can’t.. Eunhyuk advised me not to leave.. aigoo, I almost give up~ ahh, I will not give up~~

**

 

23 december 2009

Geng-ah, I wish you know that I can understand you..

I’m so sorry.

**

 

24 December 2010

 

Gotta change myself~

I will be strong from now for Hangeng.

If there are misunderstand between Super Junior and Hangeng, I will protect hangeng’s name~

**

 

25 december 2009

Today’s Christmas day~

I wish I can give my gift to Hangeng..

I’m sorry that I can’t attend the show to perform wit other Super Junior.

**

 

31 December 2009

I’m so fresh~ today is last 2010~ I’m going to flashback~~

**

 

1 January 2010

It’s New Year~~ goodbye 2009~

**

 

17 January 2010

Happy birthday, Kang In~~

I love and miss you so much~~

**

 

22 January 2010

I told the fans, “If you don’t accept Hangeng, Don’t accept Super junior at all.”

Hangeng always be part of Super Junior. No one will replace him..

**

 

9 February 2010

Geng-ah, happy birthday!

Wish you will be happy~

God bless you.

There is impossible wish that is “I wish you will be back to us.”

**

3 March 2010

We’re starting practice for 4JIB~

**

 

13 May 2010

Long time no writing on my diary~ today’s Super junior’s comeback day~ our album “Bonamana” (minaa’) which means beauty. It’s dedicated to all ELFs and women. I hope that bonamana can beat “sorry sorry”

**

 

2 July 2010

Second song of our song “No other” I would like to dedicate this song tomy Chinese boy, Hangeng.

Ahh, I miss you so much, hangeng..  the song “A short journey” sang by us featuring Kang In before Kangin enter military~

**

 

5 July 2010

Kangin decided to enlist in military~ we respect his decision.. ahh~ I can’t stop my tear  when we send off Kangin to army T.T

**

 

15 August –November 2010.

@korea

Super Show 3 korea is DAEBAK~~

 

@china

There  is a fan who gave me Hangeng’s album.. thanks to her, I got it. There are a lot of Hanchul’s banner.. I’m so grateful~~

**

 

6th November 2010

We celebrated our 5th anniversary without Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin ~ we mention three names “Hangeng”, “kangIn” and “kibum”. There were ELFS shouting Hangeng’s name, then I told them that Hangeng is doing well.. it’s hard to tell them~ K-ELfs also miss Hangeng so much~~

 

**

 

9 December 2010

GDA!~ its remind me of  Geng was with me last year~ Yesung almost fainted~ YES, he’s sick T.T..

We win asia popularity award and Disk Bonsang , but we didn’t win the daesang~

**

 

2011 (last page)

Hangeng, I will not forget you!~

I hope we will meet each other one day~~

Hope you will fulfill Teukie hyung’s dream~

Now, I can’t stand it anymore~ listen!~

Yesung believes that you will be back to Super Junior.~

Eunhyuk always that Super junior have 13+2.

Other members miss you~ look at Kyuhyun, He love and miss you as he thanked you in our 5JIB~

Henry need you to protect him~

Super Junior-M is nothing without the leader~ they will prepare for their new album~

I’m sorry~ I just felt so lonely without hangeng~

 

Hangeng cried then~   Hangeng decided to go to korea next day to meet Lee Soo Man~

Next day~

Hangeng was arriving in Korea with hiding his identity~ then, went to Sm Entertainment. After arrived there, he just went to meet Lee SooMan~

Hangeng: can I go back?

Lee SooMan: yes, but there is a problem that make you cannot go back..

Hangeng: aww.. okay. Then, I’m going to fulfill Leeteuk’s dream only..

Lee Sooman: okay then~

Lee SooMan and Hangeng planned to surprise other Super Junior, and make it secret without no one knowing.

2 weeks later.

It’s time for Hangeng to appear in front of Super Junior and ELFs . there’s not only Hangeng, but KiBum and Kangin also will perform..  Before Super  Junior was going to perform “Twins”, they was told that someone would replace Hangeng’s part. Then, Hangeng was out from backstage with wearing mask, and beanie.. Then, He performed with other Super Junior. Other  Super junior members were so curious  and were like, “this guy is so weird~~ why do he wear mask? Ahh, maybe he scared of ELFs??”  After performing “twins”, Hangeng quickly coming closer to HeeChul and hugging him then..

Heechul: *he was so shock* who are you?

Hangeng: *didn’t give a response*

Others were so shock too.. then, ELFs shouted “Hangeng! Hankyung!~” so loud~

Super Junior: Hankyung?

ZhouRy: hangeng gege? * went to stage*

Heechul:*let go of Hangeng,  take off  the mask* Hangeng-ah, *got tear eyes* finally we meet~

Hangeng: ne, chul-ah~~ I know everything about you.

Heechul: ahh??

Hangeng: you lost your diary, and it was found by fan.. Finally I got that diary from her. *smiling*

Heechul: ahh.. *interrupted by others*

LeeTeuk suddenly hugging Hankyung so tightly, while he got teary eyes..  And then Hangeng was hugged by other  Super Junior members include Zhoumi and henry one by one.. aigoo, all of Super junior were crying, and ELFs too.

Hangeng (giving his speech): Hello all, I’m hankyung.. I was thinking to go back to Super Junior, but I can’t because there’s a problem which makes me can’t go back. Ahh, I’m here to fulfill Teukie hyung. *got teary eyes* I’m sorry, everyone.

Heechul: don’t leave me again..

ELFs: WE Miss you so much, so don’t leave us again!!

Leeteuk: *changing topic*Urineun Syupa Juni-o-e-o~ *and then, followed by others*.

ELFs: URINEUN E.L.F-OEO . . .

Leeteuk: ahh, mianhae~ meet you later *waving*

Elfs: *understand their situation and, leave the venue*

Super Junior could not stop their tearing..

Hangeng: mianhae, chul-ya~ *hugging Heechul*

Heechul: ne, it’s okay~ *stop his tear, and trying to kiss hangeng.. yes, its success*

Hangeng: all, I’m so sorry, that I leave you all without told you.

Heechul: it’s okay~ *others only nodding their head*

Hangeng and Heechul spend their time to be together about 3 weeks, before Hangeng leave korea.

3 weeks later

@airport

All Super junior send off hangeng to airport..

Hangeng: bye~

Heechul: *grabbing his hand* Don’t go~

Hangeng: but.. *interrupted by Heechul who suddenly hugging him, like he could not let hangeng go*

 

-THE END-