A Lovely Day?

Gone To Winter

It is the first day of summer. I fixed myself although this wasnt a special day. Just gathering between my classmates as a "goodbye 3rd year highschool days party". I found myself on the simplest person i could think. No Makeup, No accessories, Just powder and my clothes. As i took steps to my dorm, a man is waiting for me, my ever-loving bestrfriend.

He's Kim MyungSoo also known as "L". He's been with me for a long time. We've been treating each other like brothers and pals. We love each other. ONLY as bestfriends. I always add.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "I always am" i nodded and smiled a bit. Then he held my hand tight and started walking. My smile widened and my pale face turned a bit red.

We walked slowla  as i am trying to signal hin to go faster because it's kinda awkward that he's holding my hand in front of many people. So i decided to take my hand out of his. "Wae? Something wrong?" he asked with a smile and a bit confusion. "Everyone's looking at us" i said the he held my hand again. "So what? They don't care if i want to do this in front of their damn faces. Let's go Lemon Babe" he smirked and walked confidentially. I shook my head as i try to hide the obvious reddening of my face. He chuckled as he glanced at me. He's the sweetes guy i ever knew. That's why i love him so much. So much of a bestfriend

We arrived at our meeting place. The clubhouse of Kim JoonMyun-hyung, you can call him Suho. He's one of the richest in our school. I pushed the doorbell and when the door opens, a smiling Hamster named Sunggyu hugged me. "Jongie-ah! L! We missed you" Sunggyu-hyung hugged me and did'nt noticed Myungsoo. As he hugged me, i saw Jeon Jiyeon. Our Section's Muse. She walked outside and saw Myungsoo. She hurriedly ran and hugged Myungsoo. Myungsoo also hugged back. I avoided the contact from them and then accidentally gripped hyung's shirt. "Lemon Maknae? Kwaenchana?" he asked. I nodded to fake that yes. But i'm actually annoyed.

Afterwards, we enetered the clubhouse. More hugs from our other classmates came. I Entertained myself to forget what i saw a few moments ago.