Chu Ma Boy

Gone To Winter

Its 4pm in the afternoon and we realized that some of our classmates wont be coming. Suho-hyung started the mini program for the class. He spoke up as the doors were closed. "First of all, i want to acknowledge the presence of our very own Physical Education Teacher, Mr. Lee HyukJae!" Everyone clapped, especially me. He's my favorite teacher. Actually i'm always on the top of the class. He bowed in front of us and gave some advise and speech. After that, a voice over came. "LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!!". Everyone shouts and the music plays. It's always set my mood when music is on the run and i just love dancing.

Everyone danced. Especially those of the dancing machine of our sections. (Especially, Hoya, DongWoo, KaI, Bora and our P.E. Teacher's Girlfriend, Kim HyoYeon). Cries and Cheers from us reigns the night. The party goes and we danced and jamm all day long until we get tired.

After few hours of dancing hard, out DJ decided to play slow love songs. Suited for lovers. I jumped at the couch bear the window to rest a bit and eat some of the foods in the menu. Few minutes later, Myungsoo sat beside me. "My Lemon Babe! Jongie-ah Are you having fun?" I nodded and smiled back while munching the food i brought. "Let's dance? Hmm?" I tried to ignore but he pulled me and took my food and secured it on the table in front and brought me on the middle of the dance floor. I was shocked to hear my favorite song played.

*Chu Ma Boy- Dal Shabet*

Aninjurarasseo neol bogoisseumyeon cheongmal shirheunde 
Mae-il ni-ga imneun ot-do ni-ga taneun geuchado 
Saramdeu-ri sugeundael-kkeol uri bu-teodanimyeon 
Nae-ga neol mannaneunke maridwehn-da saenggakhani 

(I thought it wasn't - When I looked at you, I really didn't like you

The clothes you wear every day, the car you drive

If we walk around together, people will probably look at us and talk

Do you think it makes sense that I start dating you?)

Nae-ga cheongmal waehireoni 
Ni-ga choheunkeoni ireom andwehneunde 

(Why am I doing this?
Do I like you? This can't happen )

Chu ma boy ne-ge ppajyeosseo 
Meotjin namjadeuldo manheunde 
Ireohke ni-ga saenggannal-kka 
Be ma boy nareul ppaetkyeosseo 
Jakkuman hanadul-sshing ni-ga chowajyeosseo

(Chu ma boy - I fell for you
There are so many hot guys but
I think of you like this
Be ma boy - you stole me away
One by one, I keep liking you)

Na yeo-ri nanabwah jakku heunteu-llineun nal 
Eotteo-khae neol sarang-hanabwah 

(Why am I so shy?
How are you so perfect? This can't happen)


I was full the whole song. I blushed as possible. We danced like real couples. "You're beautiful. You always looked like a girl." He Said. "I am a boy you know?" i disagreed but they say its the truth i cant deny. Hehehe. "If you're a girl, i should've told you to be mine, Oh! I'm yours already right?" He chuckled. I blushed more and shut my eyes. I can't handle it. If he wont stop, i would kiss him right away. Hahaha xD.

"I'm not a girl." i spoke and fakingly disagreed. "But you're acting like one, and that does'nt care. We belong together cause we're bestfriends, i wish there would be words that would best describe what we are." He kissed my forehead and spoke up again." I'm happy to have you. I Love You". He hugged me. I cried because of joy, or maybe a little pain because he said that were ONLY BESTFRIENDS. My feelings got deeper but this feeling isn't right. I'm thinking of it at that moment. I decided to hide it first and give signs. I must observe first and look if he could guess that i've fallen for him.

"I love you too, Myungsoo-Hyung" i replied back and hugged him while crying hard and didnt noticed that i wet his shirt. " I'm sorry. made you shirt wet. I complained. He wiped my tears and lead me to the seat to drink water first. I tld him that i wanted to sleep. I guess he is also tired so he decided to sleep too. We are admitted to the guest room. As soon as we got there. I'm already on the bed and got asleep fast. He carried my head to his chest and slept with me.

I'm so happy this day. I hope Myungsoo is happy too.

 

 

 


A/N: Hi! this my first author's not from my first fanfic xD. I'm sorry for the wrong grammar. It'll improved. Promise ^___^
I hope you're enjoying reading this one! Hahahahaha :DD
MYUNGJONG FIGHTING! KPOP FIGHTING! <3 <3 <3

-BlackLemon15