Chapter 3.

The life of the vampires.

Chapter 3.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." - The Vampire Diaries.

--

I woke up in the same room as last time but, this time I wasn't alone. There was another girl in a new bed that had been placed beside mine and, she was being drained of her blood so, why wasn't I? I could suddenly smell something sweet, I could almost taste it adn that's when I realised. The smell was coming from the girl. I found myself crawling over to her and onto her bed, leaning over her, the smell made me hungry and, I went into a sort-of trance. Without realising, I leant down towards the girl and slowly the dripping blood on her neck, it tasted so good. Like nothing I had ever tasted before but, that's when I realised the girl was awake, watching me. She had a distressed look writeen across her pretty, pale face. I quickly pulled away as I her blood off of my lips, my eyes locked onto her face. She looked terrified. "P-Please don't h-hurt me.." she whispered as tears had began to fall down her cheeks as she struggled to sit up in the bed as she was too weak. I studied her with my eyes, "hurt you? why would I hurt you..?" I asked her before I realised that I had the blood from her neck. I was shocked at what I had done and, my hands made their way to my mouth, covering it in horror. I felt like being sick. I was now one of those disgusting monsters. I wanted to scream in anger.

The door opened and I turned my head to see the same boy from eailer. The vampire. "ah, Jiyeon~ you're awake! I see you've already met your first feed. You may drain her now." he said with a nod of his head before smirking at me but, I narrowed my eyes at him, "Who the are you?!" I screamed at him and, in an instant, he was right infront of me, slipping his right arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "Me? My name's Zelo." He said before I pushed him away from me, giving him a death glare. The girl behind me was trying to get out of the bed but, I stopped her by putting my hand over hers and hugging her, "She isn't my 'snack." I hissed at him as the girl shivered in my arms out of fear. "I don't even plan on hurting her." I continued to say with a small nod of my head and, Zelo smirked. "You might as well give her to me to drink from then." he said with a casual shrug. "you've got to be ing kidding me." I growled at him as I held the girl protectively in my arms.

Zelo turned towards the door again, shaking his head, " you might as well turn her because, if you don't drink from her, someone else will." he said with a shrug as he began to walk out of the room, "Just bite her neck but, don't start drinking straight away. You'll know what to do later on." he said before he closed the door. I turned to the girl and pouted, "What's your name, sweety?" I asked her and she looked up at me, "Hyomin..P-Park Hyomin.." she whimpered as her eyes searched my face. "Would you rather being killed or..being turned into a vampire..?" I asked her but, she didn't reply so, I hugged her again. "I won't do anything unless you're okay with it and I promise, if you want neither, I'll protect you as much as I can from them.." I whispered in her ear. She nodded in understanding and replied, "Turn me.."