chapter 2.

The life of the vampires.

Chapter 2.

"I bite, you bleed. You may fight but, I must feed."

--

I woke up with a splitting headache and my neck ached in pain. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked so my vision would stop blurring and, it did. My eyes scanned the unfamiliar room I was now in, the walls were painted a light pink with red roses spread out across it. It was weird looking but somewhat, beautiful. My eyes then moved around to scan everything in the room, there was a big, beautiful window with a view of the sea. There was a dresser by the wall across from me and, a mirror. I stood up and realised I wasn't in my normal clothes. I was wearing a long, white night dress and my hair was pulled up in a messy bun on top of my head. What the .. I thought to myself as I slowly mad my way to the mirror, a scream escaped my mouth. I had no reflection and I made a run for the door but just before I could open it, an unfamiliar tall boy opened the door and closed it behind himself, locking it after himself. A sudden flood of memories from the night before made their way into my head and, I felt fear rising up inside my chest and tears stinging my eyes, "Where am I..?" I asked him, my voice shaking from fear as I moved back towards the bed when he began to walk towards me.

I stared at him, why is he here? Has he come to finish me off? To put me through more pain?! I thought to myself as he slowly came closer to me, his expression unreadable. "You're awake." he said, his voice soft as he reached out and stroaked my cheek with his thumb and I of course, flinched at the feel of his touch which earned a smirk from him. He could sense my fear. "Y-yah. Don't touch me." I hissed as I slapped his hand away, glaring at him. wow, where the hell did /that/ come from?! I questioned myself in my thoughts as I continued to glare, refusing to show him my weak, scared side again. "Who are you. Where am I?" I asked, my voice showing anger which again, earned a smirk from him. "Don't worry. I'll explain everything to you soon enough, Jiyeon." he said as his eyes traveled up and down my body and, I studied his face. He was goodlooking, a bit too goodlooking for his own good. My eyes landed on his lips and I noticed his teeth, he had fangs. "You like my lips?" he asked with a smirk, taking it the wrong way. I blinked and rolled my eyes, "Don't get too full of yourself, love." I said, my voice almost a hiss but, he ignored me and leaned in to kiss me. I pushed him away from me, "Get the away from me you blood monster." I growled and, he looked at me. amused before his face turned serious and he slapped me. "Don't you dare speak to your master like that again. Next time you do so, you'll be punished and, no. I don't mean that in a ual way." he said in a dark tone. I widened my eyes in shock and, I felt them water. I needed to get out of here so, I ran towards the door but before I could make it out, I felt him grabbing my arm and he slammed me against the wall, our faces dangourously close, "where do you think you're going? I turned you. I own you. I'm your master so don't you ing dare try running away from me. Are we clear?" he asked as well as warning me. I couldn't help it anymore. My vision began to blurr and, tears began to spill out of my eyes and down my cheeks which shocked him. He didn't expect me to start crying infront of him. 

The next thing I remember is, I was sitting on his lap, crying into his chest, he had pulled me into a hug and brung me to a sofa. "I'm sorry..don't cry.." he whispered in my ear as he patted down my long hair, trying to comfort me, trying to make me stop crying and, it worked but by the time I stopped crying, his shirt was soaked with my tears and I had fallen asleep in his arms. Exausted from crying so much. He continued to cradle me before picking me up bridal style and putting me back in my bed, tucking me in and kissing my forehead, "sleep tight, Jiyeon.." he whispered before he turned and left the room to let me sleep in peace.