HeeJin the saviour

HUANG ZITAO IS AN IDOL?!

The sun shone on your eyes, waking you from your deep sleep. Surprisingly, you found yourself lying in Tao's arms. Flashbacks from last night popped into your mind and you winced your eyes at the watch - 7.30am 

"OHMGEE DAD IS GOING TO KILL ME!!" You jumped out of Tao's arms and fumbled with your phone. *71 missed calls from HeeJin* You almost dropped your phone at the sight of that. 

"What is it? Tao asked sleepishly, staring at you from the sand. 

"My dad is gonna kill me my dad is gonna kill me" You walked around the sand thinking of an excuse to tell your dad. 

"Li, Chill. Your dad won't - AHH!" You dragged him up from the ground and started running back to your home. Tao chased after you. Before he could catch up with you, you were already unlocking your gate silently trying to sneak inside. 

"I'll be at home if you need me!" Tao shouted to you from afar because he knew he wouldn't be able to catch up with you. 

"Home? Why home?" You thought to yourself. But you knew there was no time to think. Your dad was more important than that. You opened the door slowly hoping that your whole family is asleep. But no, all of them were gathered at the dining table including HeeJin. You are in deep trouble. 

"Li ah! Why did you go out so early in the morning! Our whole family is waiting for you to have breakfast with us!" Your auntie said, gesturing you to sit at the empty seat beside HeeJin. 

Go out so early in the morning? What is going on? Millions of questions popped out in your head but you decided to just go with the flow. "uhh.. I..I went out for a jog." 

"See! All of you should learn from my beloved granddaughter!" Your grandma commented.

"SORRY" You mouthed to HeeJin as you sat beside her. Sadly, she rolled her eyes at you before you could even explain anything. "Fine. Eat first explain later" You thought. After breakfast, HeeJin dragged you up to your room . 

"Where were you last night! I was so worried! I had to put a bolster under your blanket at night to fake that you were sleeping and when your dad came in to check on you just now i had to say that you went out early in the moring! " HeeJin sat on your bed, arms folded.

"YOU SAVED MY LIFE! THANK YOU! Im sorry  Its just i fell asleep on the beach with Tao and -" 

"FELL ASLEEP WITH TAO? OHMGEE TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT" She said, giving you the face a puppy would give you when you are about to give them food. 

"....So we counted stars and he hugged me and we fell asleep." You explained everything in detail.

"OHMGEE SO SWEET! OHYAH AND I GOT CHANYEOL'S NUMBER WOOHOO!" HeeJin said jumping around. You were shocked when you heard that. 

"Really? Thats great!

"But the thing is, its a korean number so it'll cost me a bomb just for a message sent. Wait let me tell you what happened last night. We sat next to each other in the van and we talked and we got to know each other and he asked me if i wanted to keep in touch so we exchanged numbers and he told me i could kakao him anytime but the thing is i can't download kakao i dont know why." HeeJin said everything in one breath. I guess she is just to excited. Honestly, you are happy for her since Chanyeol is her bias in exo. Lucky girl. Suddenly, you thought of what Tao said to you when you left. 

"HeeJin, is it possible that Tao is in his house now?"

"House as in the one beside you? I think so.. The members left China yesterday so Tao can't possibly stay in the hotel for his whole time in China. He has a family you know." HeeJin replied like an expert. She is always up to date about Exo. I don't even know where she gets all her information from. 

"You should totally visit him!" HeeJin suddenly said ready to push me out the door

"Wait i haven't even bathe yet!" 

"Troublesome" HeeJin complained as shoved me my towel and clothes before pushing me out the room door. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! Its is my exam period now so i wouldn't be able to update the story really often. But i hoped you liked this story! Remember to SUBSCRIBE and VOTE for this story! :D