movie night

HUANG ZITAO IS AN IDOL?!

HeeJin shut the door after she pushed me outside so as to make sure that you don't go into the room again.

"Li ah! Come have some quality time with your family! We are going to watch a movie in the living room!" Your auntie called from downstairs. 

The door suddenly opened and HeeJin popped her head out. "Wait what?" 

"Its alright. Tao can wait. Besides, i haven't been spending time with my family." 

"Fineee" HeeJin took the towel and clothes from your arms and threw them on the bed before heading downstairs with you. When you went down, everyone was squeezing on the couch with 2 full bowls of freshly popped popcorns on the coffee table. You couldn't wait to get your hands on the popcorns. 

"What are we watching?" You asked as you tried to squeeze your between your cousins. They came all the way here from their house just to see you when they heard that you came back from America. 

"Slit mouth woman. Our family's all time favourite!" Your cousin picked up the disc and showed it off to you before standing up and slotting it into the dvd player. You almost cried when you saw that. One of your worst nightmares are horror movies. You would not be able to sleep for 3 days just by watching a horror movie trailer. From the corner of your eye, you could see HeeJin giving you a worried look. 

"S-Since when were you all into horror movies?!" You asked your cousin, trying not to stutter. 

"Since you were gone for a thousand years!" 

"I was only gone for 6 years please."

"Long enough for the family to get a new hobbie." Your cousin gave you a smirk. You want to change the movie but you knew that it would be inconvenient for them to find another movie to watch. 

"Its okay Li. You can endure it until the end." You tried to console yourself. 


Tao's POV

*Keurae Wolf Naega wolf! AWOOOOO!* 

My cell phone rang so loudly that it woke me up from my deep sleep. 

"Who is it?" I asked no one particular, hoping that it was Li. But the thing is Li doesn't have my number.. I fished out your phone and saw Baekhyun's name appearing on the screen. Why is he calling? Shouldn't he be in korea? 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered the call. 

"Tao!"

"Whats up?"

"Nothing i'm just calling you to check on you hehe. Hows life in China?"

"Fine? You are saying it like i am going to stay here forever. You must have a motive for calling me right?"

"sigh you know me too well. I was just thinking if you could.. give me your sister's number."

"MY SISTER?" You found yourself raising your voice.

"Whats wrong? She is really pretty so.."

"Are you looking at the words thats coming out of your mouth? She totally don't suit you. She is tan and you like white girls." I tried calming yourself down even though you can feel your body flaming up. 

"Why are you so protective of her?" Baekhyun asked, obviously suspecting something. 

"Shut up." I found myself hanging up before Baekhyun could say anything.

"ARGHHHHHHHH!!!" I smashed my phone against my bed and crashed into it. Crazy things were going through my head and I cannot even sort any of them out. My mind was going crazy. I rolled around the bed kicking the air before I've decided to get out of this place to breathe some fresh air and calm myself down. I grabbed my coat and ran out towards the beach. The beach is always the place where I sort my thoughts out. Remember the day Li left for america, I was at the beach trying to make a decision whether to confess to her or not. I got so carried away that I realised that I was late to send off. But lucky for me, when i reached there she was just about to go into the departure hall. 


No one's POV

"OHMGEE THAT WAS SCARY TO THE MAX!!!" You found yourself going extremely crazy after watching the slit mouth woman. 

"Chill man stop being so crazy! Go to sleep!" HeeJin pushed you into your room before slamming the door in your face. 

"ITS SO DARK IM SCARED!" You banged the door and screamed from the inside without realising the door is not locked. The movie must have really scared your brains out of you. 

"Just go to sleep. It helps." HeeJin rolled her eyes before going into the guest room. 

You tried to feel for the light but it was too dark to even see the switch. You decided to just go to the bed since there was no point oning the light if you were going to sleep the next second. You were just about to tuck into the covers when you saw the windows open. "OHMGEE" you thought to yourself."AM I SEEING THINGS?" You wanted to scream but you remembered that HeeJin always told you that you are not supposed to make it clear to the ghost that you know that it is there. If not the ghost will do something bad to you. You quickly hid under the covers and waited for the ghost to dissappear. You peeped and saw a black figure walking towards you. You eyes widened and you went back to hiding underneath the covers again.

"God please i dont want to die help me help me help me help me" You prayed as sweat trickled down your temple. You felt something climb into bed with you and your heart stopped. You thought this was your end. 

"W-w-who a-are youu? You finally gathered all your strength to ask.

"Your worse nightmare" The thing whispered in your ear and you could feel his breath blowing on your neck. 

"AHHH-" You finally let out the scream that you have kept in your throat for a long time. But the thing beside you covered your mouth to prevent you from being heard. 

"You should have seen your face! I am the almighty Huang Zi Tao!" Tao laughed at you and you felt a sense of relief. But you swear you wanted to kill him. That was like the most intense situation you have ever been in and you thought you were going to die. 

"I HATE YOU!" You shouted at him and pinched him in the arm. 

"Ouch that was painful! Im sorry kay?" He said pulling you into his arms. 

"Why are you he-" Suddenly, you felt Tao's lips press onto you. His hands cuffed your cheeks gently and you could feel the warmness in his mouth.  You slowly closed your eyes and ran your hands along his shoulders, wrapping your legs around his body.

"Don't ever leave me Li." He said as he pulled you closer to him deepening the kiss.